0 comments

General

They say "Forget about the past, and dont bother to look onto your future, you just have to focus yourself in the present, Today.

But what if that past keeps haunting you? reminding you the pain? Can you truly let go?

I am Lercivha Esquente, and this is my story.

It was a Sunny day typical kind of day because Summer's waving. I'm combing my hair as I watched myself in the mirror. I trailed every inch of my face, my pointed tiny nose, my pinkish lips, my almond like eyes, thick eyebrows, and my long eyelashes. I got up and went outside the house, I got the chance to encounter a beautiful scenery, the sun's setting, light and darkness were fighting for dominance.

As I continue walking, I bumped onto a rock like object, I looked up and saw a beautiful set of eyes, those ocean eyes.

I kept my stare on this stranger with mesmerizing eyes. I coughed and said "I'm sorry" I was about to turn my back when he suddenly speak "Uhmm 

I-t's ok Miss, by the way you are?" then he looked away. I was stilled in the moment Is he asking my name?

"It's Lercivha, you can call me Lercivha." I said awkwardly, I looked at him and saw him smiling widely.

"I'm Driger, but you can call me Dri" he smiled, and winked. But I just laughed.

"Am I asking you Mr.? I jokingly asked him, and he just shrugged.

We sat down looking at the scenery, I've found out that he's on vacation here, he is just staying for 6 months. We talked about some stuffs, we laughed, we smiled as we get to know each one another. He's a nice person, he's fun to be with. Latly we shared intimate stories that made my stomach hurt as we continue laughing hard over and over again. 

His cellphone rang and said he needs to go, we then bid goodbyes to each other. 

I'm walking through the darkness I looked up, theres alot of star, night must be lonely cause it's dark but there are stars keeps on shining making path through our destination. 

I continued walking, the smiles plastered in my face didn't fade.

I entered the house, and saw my mom and dad sharing sweet moments, and that made my smile to grow bigger.

I entered my room thinking about what happened earlier, i just met a stranger which then turned out to be my friend. I closed my eyes as I lay my back, until darkness eats me.

2 months had passed and were already that close, we always meet each other, eat together, and laugh together, were bestfriends, but I think my feelings for him is different, I can't understand my self cause everytime he's around my heart beats fast, and he always makes me feel nervous, I think Im inlove with him.

It was a Saturday night, I went out to hang with him in the same spot as before. Im walking and Im near I saw him sitting on the same rock, and I sat beside him.

No one dares to talk, I was about to speak when he breaks the silence.

"Civha, Im gonna tell you something" he looked down not meeting my gaze.

"I Love you" he whispered almost unaudible. 

I was stilled in the moment trying to sink in what he just said. He love me?

Am I dreaming?

My thinking cuts "You don't have to avoid me for wh-" I cut him up saying

"I love you too" I saw his mouth left hanging as he looked at me. "Seroiusly?" he asked with wide eyes, I just nod, He smiled and kissed my lips. And asked me to be his Girlfriend.

We looked at each other for almost a minute, I saw desire and lust flashed into his eyes. He’s now kissing me softly and passionately. I kissed him back giving the same intensity he gave to me. I heard him cursed silently then he continue kissing me. I clang my arms onto his nape as our kiss deepened. I separate my lips against him, I need air the I breathed heavily. I saw him biting his lips, sexy. I just felt that the whole surrounding became hot, suddenly he caress my face looking directly into my eyes.

He then whispered "I love you" I was about to respond when he kissed me again. I stared at him as he removed his tshirt I traced his body from those well chisseled chest, toned abdomen, his v lines, and lastly I looked onto that so called body, It's visible I wonder how big that is. 

My thinking cuts when he talked "Stop thinking, let's do the act" as he flashed his signatured smile.

I leaned my body as he massage my breast, and licking my neck. I moaned in pleasure as his talented tongue touched my my mountains, he then unclasped my brassiers and licked my peeks. I keep on shouting and moaning "Oh God!" 

Once he was done in my breasts he then licked my abdomen down to my precious pearl. I'm holding my breathe as he removed my panty. He looked at me and then winked, and that made me just blushed. 

He licked it like a hungry beggar, every stokes made me insane, He's an expert. My thinking cuts when I felt something forming down there, Is it called cum? I'm not familiar, it's my first tho.

He continued what he is doing until I felt Im near, My grip on his hair tightened as I felt it came. That's mindblowing.

I thought the act was already finished but I saw him unbuttoning his pants.

"Its the time for my buddy to pleasure you babe" he then winked.

Once he finished, I saw his soldier sprang free to life, I gasped, God It's huge.

He then kissed me again.

And the rest was history.

We are under the coconut tree, the moon and the stars witnessed all, witnessed how our body and soul became one.

I am now beside him, thinking what just happened, but i dont regret that, I am actually happy.

"You're not gonna leave me right?" I suddenly asked him. 

"Ofcourse not, I love you" he answered as he hugged me tightly

"Promise?" I asked like a child

"Promise" he then replied.

As time goes by our relationship went stronger and stronger. He's sweet and a caring boyfriend. He's always there for me whatever happened.

Tuesday afternoon Im in the spot, the same spot. I waited for him because he's usually the one who got first here, but this time there's no Dri.

It's 9 in the evening and I'm still here hoping he'll come, but I think he's not coming I smiled bitterly with that thought. I stand up I was about to walk when someone grabbed my wrist, Its Driger.

I smiled and I was about to hug him then he talked "Let's stop this" I was shocked and looked at him with disbelief eyes. "Youre joking arent you?" I laughed but pain is hearable.

"I dont love you, I never loved you" he said coldly, that words are like daggers stabbed my heart. There's this lone tear escaped my eyes. "I just used you, youre a boring kind of girl you're not my-" I slapped him, I slapped him hard as my tears consecutively fell. 

"I believed you, I loved you! What have I done for you to break me, for you to tear me, It's painful here!" I pointed my heart as I continue sobbing. " I hate you Driger" then I turned my back. 

I want to forget you, especially your eyes, those ocean eyes.

End.

July 14, 2020 15:14

You must sign up or log in to submit a comment.

0 comments

Bring your short stories to life

Fuse character, story, and conflict with tools in the Reedsy Book Editor. 100% free.