0 comments

Drama Fiction Romance

Olivia's Point of View

“Ma'am, you have a lunch meeting with Mr. Fitz. ” said my secretary. 

I just nodded in approval.

I was wonder when I did not hear the door close so I looked up. He was reaching for a white folder so I took it. 

“Thank you. You may go. ”

He nodded and left my office. 

I put the folder he gave me, I did not open it because I already knew what was in it. 

I got up from my seat and picked up my phone. I face at the glass wall and put the phone to my ear as it rang.

“Hey, Zoe. Is the place ready?”

“Ah, not yet. We will have another meeting with the owner. But, don't worry I'll take of it. ” 

“Good to hear. Thanks. ” I lowered the line and next called Aiz. 

"The fireworks is ready." she opened up to me when she answered the call. 

“That's good. Thanks. ” I turn off the line and return to my seat. 

I finished my work today as well as the meetings I had to attend so I stayed home late. 

I parked my car and immediately got out of it.

I hugged my body when the cold wind suddenly blew. I close my eyes after yawning. 

I walked across the door and turned the door knob. 

I immediately smelled the masculine scent, I smiled. I locked the door and I climbed the stairs.

I knocked three times before turning the door knob of our room. My smile widened when I saw Liam sleeping soundly while his father was next to him.

I walked slowly and sat down on the couch and put down my bag.

I took off my shoes and put them away. I yawned and stretched and looked at my wrist.

It's 2:34 in the morning.

I changed my clothes first before fitting my body to the couch because if I stood next to them they might wake up and disturb.

And I can sleep fast now without taking sleeping pills.

I yawned and let go of drowsiness.

I woke up feeling heavy in my stomach. I looked up to see what it was.

I smiled when I saw my son.

"Liam, what are you doing?"

His eyes narrowed as he laughed.

“Come on, baby. I'll get up. ”

He followed me and went down to sit on my stomach. I left the couch and stood up.

"Where's your Daddy?"

I turned to him.

He was still wearing his sleeping cloth so I looked at the clock and I was out of breath, that's why the bed was still pulling me because it was only six in the morning.

Why did he wake up so early?

"In downstairs." he replied.

I come up to him and lift him up. We washed and brushed together And then we went down.

We immediately smelled what Luke was cooking.

"Smells good." Liam whispered to me, I smiled.

"Good Morning." I greeted when we entered the kitchen.

I landed Liam at the Island Bar and sat down in front of him.

"What time did you get home last night?" he said.

"Twelve o'clock."

"Did you eat?"

“No. I was sleepy.”

He made a noise when he landed on the plate and sat down next to me.

"Let's eat."

I looked at his cooked fried rice and two kinds of dish.

"What do you want to eat?" I asked Liam.

"Pancakes." he answered.

"Love, watch Liam first."

I got up from the chair and cooked Liam's breakfast. Then I sat down next to them, Liam ate what I did.

I was washing our dish and I was shocked when suddenly someone grabbed my waist.

"You surprised me."

I tickled when he laugh in my ear.

"Love,"

"Hmm?"

“Our Anniversary is coming. Let's date. ”

I stopped what I was doing.

"In one condition,"

"Uhm-Uhm?"

"I'll take care of it."

The ones I called Zoe and Aiz earlier were the staff who would prepare for our Anniversary Dinner.

Luke did not know that I had prepared for our Anniversary because I did not tell him either.

I really prepared for this because it has been a few years since our last date and we are losing a little time for each other because if I am not the last one to come home from work, he will.

We geta trustee for Liam because we wanted us hands on on him. And when we are really busy, we take Liam to his Grandparents.

I roundeyed at the place where our Anniversary was being held. I told Luke I was going somewhere important but the truth was I went here to see if it would fit our theme.

And it went well when I circled the whole place with Zoe. She told me that after I called her yesterday she said they had a meeting with the owner of this place. The landlord called because Zoe doubled the price of the previous renter.

I took my phone out of my bag when it ring.

"Yes, Love?"

"What time do you get home?"

"Ahm, I'm on the way." I motioned for Zoe to come first.

I walked to my car and got on it and started the engine.

I got home quickly because there was not much traffic. I parked the car and immediately got inside.

"Lu—" I pressed my lips together as Luke signaled me not to make any noise.

So I looked at his hand. Liam was asleep in his arms.

"He fell asleep crying."

I approached them in their direction. "Why?"

"He's looking for you."

I looked at Liam's face as he slept, his long eyelashes still wet from crying.

"Aww .. I'm sorry, baby." I said softly and kissed his forehead.

"Where have you been?" I looked up at Luke.

My chest throbbed.

"I-I went with Zoe."

He stared at me first before he nodded so I relaxed when he accepted my reason.

"Put him down first." I suggested.

He agreed and he went up the stairs first, I followed.

I can now clearly see every move of Luke's muscle especially since he is not wearing any clothes.

I preceded him in walking when we reached the second floor. I opened the door of our room and let them in first and I followed and closed the door.

I watched him lay down on Liam and I sat on the side of the bed.

"Liam is growing up," I looked at him and raised an eyebrow at him.

"And then?"

"Looks like we need to follow him."

I inflated my mouth to stop laughing.

“Why? You do not want?"

I shook. "Of course not."

He stared at me for a long time before stretching to kiss me, I reciprocated his every kiss.

"Daddy, why are you eating Mommy's mouth?"

I suddenly turned away from Luke and turned my back on him when I heard Liam's voice. I felt my face heat up so I covered it.

Gosh.

"Son, it's an adult stuff, okay?"

I turned to face them and found Liam looking at me so I smiled at him.

"Go back to sleep." I laid him down and stroked his hair until he fell asleep again.

The day passed and the day of our Anniversary came.

I helped them decorate and by midnight we were done so I could not go home. I also did not say goodbye to Luke so that he would somehow surprise me. I left Liam with Mama.

I looked in the mirror to see what I was wearing and turned around.

I'm wearing a Black Maxi Bow Pencil Dress partner with Black pumps. I let my wavy hair fall out.

When I was satisfied with my look, I left in front of the large mirror and picked up my cellphone.

Luke's reply flashed on the screen of my phone that he was downstairs so I picked up the white folder and left the room and went down the stairs.

I went straight to the back of the Restaurant where the Beach was and held our Romantic Dinner.

I smiled sweetly when I saw Luke sitting and waiting.

He's also wearing a Black Tuxedo.

The shape of his body became more and more curved.

Luke stood up when he saw me so I walked in his direction.

He helped me sit up. "Thanks."

He was sitting in front and his face was serious when I looked at him.

"Why?"

I asked him as he just stared at me.

"You did not say this is what you are busy with." he said seriously.

"Yeah, Don't mind it."

"I should have done it."

"Why can only men do this?"

Meet his thick eyebrows staring at me.

"Com'n, It's okay."

I looked at his hand resting on the table and it was still numb. I grabbed it and folded our hands.

Her every breath was heavy so I calmed his down before showing him the folder I was carrying.

"What is it?" he asked.

"Open it."

I stared at his face as he opened the folder I gave.

He looked up at me so I smiled broadly and so did he.

He took a picture of our wedding. His teeth came out as he smiled. I wiped my cheek with the help of liquid.

"Why are you crying?" there was a trace of concern on his face.

"I'm just happy." I laughed and glanced at our wedding photo he was holding.

END

February 13, 2021 14:52

You must sign up or log in to submit a comment.

0 comments

Bring your short stories to life

Fuse character, story, and conflict with tools in the Reedsy Book Editor. 100% free.