0 comments

Western Fiction Romance

What in the world is the most controversial of all relationships but the most intimate and closest union of the two genders totally opposite each other and physically attracted in many ways that they are bound to live together? The development of such relationship may start during childhood and nourish up to their maturity. Physically the attraction of the two opposite sex is not written or recorded at all they just come to be attracted to each other. Why? Are they meant for each other? This is arbitrarily discuss in many circles when the term marriage becomes the topic of discussion. It may start from the time of Creation how they first inhabited the Garden of Eden when the two genders were created but molded from a piece of clay and the breath of life was infuse to the nostrils of the first man. who is a male. When the Creator notice the first man. Adam looks sad and lonely the Creator decided to create his partner the first woman Eve who is a female. What are the physical attributes of a human breathing male? He has a big body and tall stature while the woman is thin and short stature from that of a man. While both lived in the Garden of Eden the Creator told them not to eat the fruit to know the Bad and the Good way of life. But the woman Eve took the fruit and eat and convince Adam the male to eat also. Adam cannot swallow or eat the whole fruit that it was stuck in his throat now called "Adam's Apple". They realized they have violated the order of the Creator and tried to hide themselves. They noticed their nakedness and covered their bodies with big leaves. They heard a big voice calling their names, pushing each other to face their Creator. the male blamed the female why she ate the fruit. From then on to this day the "'blaming game" occurs between a male and a female but the attraction is there for them to be with each other reminiscing their former life in paradise. The Creator pointed to Eve the female and said" You participate in procreation and feel the intense pain of childbirth." And she began to have her monthly menstruation. The Creator turned to Adam and declared" You will live from the sweat of your brow," so Adam went out to find food so they could eat. Unlike before when there is abundance of food around them that they no longer search. After that since more people is needed to inhabit the Earth Adam and Eve procreated and populated the Earth by marriage Soon there are places where descendants of Adam and Eve called the continents whom they call the indigenous people a native of that continent. What is noticeable there are different skin colors and different hair colors. There are white people, black people, yellow people and brown people. As human civilization has progress marriage continued among the inhabitants, more and more people are living in these places reaching the modern age. How does the female and male relate to each other now? The "blaming game' is carried over until today. Clashes of the male and female gender where there are family conflicts happen on how they are living together. It is very significant about the "superiority complex" of the man over the woman in many ways. When working the man will get a better paying job than a woman. Another scenario is that man let the woman stays home and do not support her and so the family breaks. Here from the beginning man works and the woman gives birth and take care of the family. Then the female tries to claim her rights to be equal with man who occupy the high pay high authority and governance in society. The gender collision continues between the male and female. The elaborate wedding of a couple doesn't mean a successful and happy marriage but depends what they call if they have the same chemistry. Many believes that a happy marriage is the practice of give and take if they want to live together as long as they want. Here is an example of a marriage that lasted as long as they lived. When the woman learned that her husband has to be brought to a long term care she continued working to support their family while continuing to visit her husband confined in the care facility. Then one day she heard her husband died and unfortunately stricken with an illness that she needed to be hospitalized where the news came to her about her husband she may have lost all hope to survive and both of them were buried at the same time. When the female gender and male gender cannot reconcile and patch up their differences they part ways nowadays. Another example is owning a big parcel of land but the male didn't see the sale but the female held it on her hands and the male left her. Even if the female is now in a Nursing Home the male don't give himself a chance to go and visit her. No one knows how deep is their irreconcilable differences. In the news both were practicing physicians. The male doctor who kept coming to his work was apprehended by police officers who was accused of murder in the disappearance of is wife who was also a doctor. According to the investigation they have a marital problem involving a third party and the male physician decided to eliminate her and be with his paramour. In this case of gender collision caused the death of a person. Even famous personalities are not excused. Even the former richest man got his share of separation from his wife caused by a third party and both were satisfied with their divorce settlements. Also in the royal circle when the King was caught with his secret lover and he divorce his wife. In some way early divorces happened in the entertainment industry where one celebrity got married how many times. The gender collision is the culprit of all these when the man feels superior and do whatever he wants. Enter the believers about creation and preach the sanctity of marriage where women still hope to be happily married to one man. But not all believers are the same. Still the man holds supreme over women by practicing polygamy to have children with numerous women in many societies. Poor female gender was overruled and overpowered by the male gender. How and when the female gender can and equalize herself with the opposite gender? The female gender started a movement , the Women's Liberation again to challenge the male gender to get equal rights pertaining to work. These days females could be working where only males could work before. Women can fly a commercial plane only men were allowed before and they can be seafarers too. Women are now in auto assembly plants manufacturing and technological facilities. There is much to do for women to do exert more effort to have an equal footing with men. That is how the opposite yes the gender male and female collides to each other everyday and yet the attraction to be happy together and stay together is there but they have to let it work.

January 28, 2023 23:28

You must sign up or log in to submit a comment.

0 comments

Bring your short stories to life

Fuse character, story, and conflict with tools in the Reedsy Book Editor. 100% free.