0 comments

General

There is a little village with a beautiful climate. It has a small range of mountain and cuckoos are singing with their sweet voice. Near a small waterfalls a group of boys are playing, one of them named jack who is lying of the rock asked "why this day is so silent?" and Richie his friend replied that silence always ends in danger. At the moment he said, the boys hear a huge sound coming from their village. Birds are scattering here and there. Richie and his friends run towards the village. There Grace who is a year elder sister of Hannah burns a sound cracker to irritate her sister. Hannah is a nature lover and she is so sweet. Grace is not bad but her hobby is to irritate Hannah. Hannah got angry, she went straight to Grace and hold her hair and Grace hold Hannah hair. They started rolling fight on the street. When Richie tried to stop both of them, he got one massive slap from Grace on his right cheek and another slap from Hannah on his left cheek. He get back silently to Jack . Jack advice him "don't interrupt in others family problems". Then their friends laughed at Richie. Suddenly that girls mom came there and shouted at that girls to get in home. Their mom gave them a big lecture about not to fight and asked the girls to shake their hands and hug each other with smile on their face. This is the treatment every time mom follows. The next day Grace and Hannah are getting ready to college, Grace and Hannah are studying English literature but in different universities. Grace used to go by her bike, Hannah used to go on bus. While Grace entered her college she saw lot of new people there. Later she finds that a 10 days speech competition was started on that day. students from different university are participating in that competition. While she walking on the stairs she fell down the steps and a handsome boy saved her. As usual help changed into love. They just keeping smiling at each other. Grace asked him "Well, you are?". He introduced himself as

Stewart willy and he is there for a speech competition. They went for cafe and they started dating. Even though Grace is too honest but Willy lied to her that he is from the top university of the town and he is very good at giving speech. Grace is so into him. First day competition went well but Willy was participate for Grace's sister's university. Grace get anger and went straight to him and asked him "You are a Liar?" you said you are from top university of the town. Stewart willy nicely handled the situation by telling that he is participating for that university because no one talented in that university. So principle of that university asked me to participate for the competition. Grace usually believe everyone without thinking so Willy continued his love with Grace. On the same time Hannah in her university find her friend Richie was so sad and tired. Hannah asked Richie to share his problem but he refused. Even Jack and his friends doesn't tell what is going on. On the second day of competition, Hannah heading toward the class saw Stewart willy who is Grace's boyfriend. Hannah's enemy pour juice on her. Hannah got irritated and ran away from there. Stewart was a bad guy, he bully everyone in the college. Hannah was waiting for a right moment to take revenge on him. Then Stewart went for Grace's university for competition. There he act as a hero because of Grace. After two days they were on the fifth day of the competition. Hannah noticed that Richie was so sad and he got injured. He was holding a bunch of papers and headed to a room. Hannah silently followed him. There she saw that Stewart was forcing Richie to give him that paper and not to talk anyone about this. After Stewart gone. Hannah put ointment on his wound and asked him to tell the truth. Then Richie said that Stewart take his place in the competition and forced him to give his speech preparation to him. Hannah asked him to tell to the principal. But Richie said that principal was on Stewart side, he doesn't even consider him. Hannah started planning to take revenge on Stewart. Hannah went to home and she keep thinking. Grace sit near by her. Both of them thinking about the same man but in different way. Grace said "His eyes is gorgeous". Hannah said "I am going to pluck his eyes". Grace said "His face is so cute". Hannah said "Pumpkin is better than his face". Grace said "His voice is sweet". Hannah said "How he is speaking with that voice?". Grace get angry and said "Hannah stop saying like that about will". Hannah said "I am talking about Stewart" and then suddenly she asked Grace "hey, who is Will?". Grace said that"I cannot tell someone about him". Hannah asked "Why?". Grace said "because you are from untalented university". Hannah get angry and they start fighting. There again their mom came and started her treatment. Hannah planned a massive attack. On the eight day Hannah asked Richie to tell her next time when Stewart call him, he should inform to her then she can take a video of Stewart bullying Richie and stealing Richie's speech from his hand. As said Hannah took a video with help of Richie's friend. This time Hannah, Richie and his friends went to Grace's university and asked her help to unplug all wire when Stewart giving the speech. Hannah explained the situation to her sister. Grace get angry and asked to show that idiot. Hannah and Richie pointed their hand toward Will. Grace get shocked and start arguing with her sister. Grace said, he is Will. He is so sweet. Hannah shouted you are in love with that cold hearted Stewart. Richie stopped both of them and said "Grace did you forget his name, his name is Stewart Willy" and showed that video to her. Grace get shocked and worried and Grace's is so upset and asked Hannah to get help from her friends. Grace's friends helped Hannah and Richie. As planned Stewart speech was stopped and they showed the video to everyone. Richie was rewarded for his good speech. Stewart was suspended from the college and the principal too. After a day when Hannah was waiting for Richie at front of her university, Stewart came with his friends. Stewart asked Hannah "How dare you?" and raised his hand to slap her. Suddenly Grace came there to drop Richie. Grace stop his hand and fold it back tightly and gave him a karate kick. Stewart fell down and get shocked. He asked Grace "Why you are here?". Grace replied that "Don't mess with my sister". Hannah get shocked and hugged Grace and said that "I love you my sis". Grace said "Don't worry I am there for you".

"Love is not just a feeling. It has more meaning."

It mean care, support, guiding and unknown affection.

"Even though there is much lovable relationship in the world they are very smaller than the UN SHOWN LOVE BOND BETWEEN SIBLINGS"

October 01, 2019 15:02

You must sign up or log in to submit a comment.

0 comments

Bring your short stories to life

Fuse character, story, and conflict with tools in the Reedsy Book Editor. 100% free.