0 comments

Fiction

This month ago received from the United States gaganaganagami email publication in hand while

“Dear Mr. Susantha 

Thank you for applying to our astronauts program .

20 30 Year Province Science  Circular extend the 4 G technology, establishing a lunar visit, we chose for you, you also will have. 

You get involved with our pleasure. Further, we think your views on lunar exploration are very important. 

You 20 3 0 August 1 , the day will run in NASA's astronaut corps in Houston, Texas. There you will be given the training and information you need for two weeks.

Launch 20 3 0 is scheduled for August 17th . 

We look forward to welcoming you.

                                     Aeronautical Selection Office 

My heart was filled with joy after the email. I had a crazy dream come true since I was a child. I ran to my mother screaming.

“Mother”

“Why son”

I could not speak. Received from the United States gaganagāmi email publication of her hand put.

“What are you leaving us with? “There was a sad look in my mother.

“Are you leaving that baby too? He expects a lot from you, doesn't he?”

“I'm going to come back, Mom. Mom knows this is the hope I had from my childhood”

Tomorrow, my home , my family and my friends left the house to leave the country to get married are “Therwma” Selection is able to come back to Sri Lanka would be married with her young nieces? Is doubtful.

I know I applied for this willingly , but now , when the time comes to go , I have a second thought about it. I was a very talented student in the school and I have been interested in the field of astronomy since I was a child . 

 “When my son grows up, study hard and go to moon. I want my son to become a doctor”

“I do not like to be a doctor I like to search for moon and stars”

“Son, study well first”

I have the same family boy Whom .pāsalēdī all subject to the talented and established astronomical level dækvīya.pāsal special fondness for taking the lead in the astronomy association between astronomy organized school camps monitoring coronary action of protest desired. But the mother and father hoped to see their only son become a doctor by profession . I did not want to be accepted by the mother and father . Although my parents advised me to study Advanced Level in Biology, I decided to pursue Advanced Level in Mathematics and Astronomy . I passed A / L and graduated with a degree in Astronomy .I was able to get a job at the Academy of Astronomy . I meet a girl named Therima in a night sky observation camp. She was a school teacher and a very late night girl. At first I only had a phone conversation with her and over time I fell in love with her .

My love was able to forget for a moment the world I had spent with astronomy .

Theroma also loved me so much.

The parents were also very keen on marriage.

Suddenly I had the opportunity to go to NASA astronaut training .

 While there, I met Dr. Taga, Director of the Department of Planetary Science . She was amazed at my work and suggested I go for NASA aeronautical training.  

“We hope to have a project to install 4G technology on the heart. We would love to get in touch with you .”

I applied for the project and returned to Sri Lanka . After receiving an email from the astronaut, I left all my friends and left Sri Lanka.

Like Therima, my mother and father did not like the idea.

Saying goodbye to Therima was a painful one for Susantha.

I have been training for 2 years and I have to tell you that it is not fun. We were trained in many other things besides science. We travel to the space of , Apollo 31 was the class. There were also several survival training methods for emergencies. I also did some training on how to install 4G technology on the moon . I was assisted by two other NASA astronauts.  

During this time, his mother and father contacted his girlfriend by phone.

After Therima's phone calls, I lay on the bed in the room for a long time and cried a lot.

She remembered the last time she met him at the beach. Her final decision was to change this trip.

“Don't leave me Susantha It's hard for me to be without you .”

She loved me so much. I remembered her words. I was afraid I was going to die. I stopped everything and thought of going back to Sri Lanka.

What will happen to my mother and father if I do not come back? They will die in agony. Theroma will marry someone else.

For a while now, my parents have not expressed their displeasure with me.

“Son you give us strength we bless you.”

Is it because they can't bear the pain?

The last moment to say goodbye to everyone on Earth has arrived.

NASA had the last banquet . Everyone blessed me.

“We are so proud of you. After installing 4G technology on the moon, the project to create settlements in other worlds will be successful. Everything is ready for your journey.”

I said goodbye and went to the room to make phone calls to Theroma and Mom and Dad.

I received their final blessing.

I said goodbye to everyone and the moon landed on me. 4 G technology, providing equipment on the moon district rehabilitation of ladi.meya success. We were able to contact the Earth Operations Center. The team, including me, was overjoyed. Internet connections with the Earth were very successful.

Theroma was able to make a video call.

“My goal is successful. I can come to you. I'll never travel like this again. Sorry I left you.”

“I'm so proud of you. We thought something like this would ever happen.”

I could not speak at once. I could not hear her voice. All connections were inactive.

What happened? I started to spin. My body felt like it was going up

“Therema “yelled at me.

December 02, 2020 09:22

You must sign up or log in to submit a comment.

0 comments

RBE | We made a writing app for you (photo) | 2023-02

We made a writing app for you

Yes, you! Write. Format. Export for ebook and print. 100% free, always.