0 comments

Adventure LGBTQ+

This story contains sensitive content

⚠TRIGGER WARNING: The following story has talked of drug abuse, neglect, and hospital. You have been warned⚠

Rinkyu has lived in the hospital her whole life she fell ill shortly after birth. Rinkyu is the only daughter of her family. Rinkyu has six biological siblings and nine half-siblings. All of the younger kids were raised by Bes, the oldest of all of the kids. The mother was always at work while the father was either working or having an affair. Rinkyu was known as the only Dragon of the family also, the other kids were either wolves or humans. Not many people knew of the affairs that happens behind the curtains. Rinkyu had locked everyone out of her life till this young couple around her age had walked into her room on accident. They talked for a little with the glass barrier between them. They started to visit every day even after the original person in the hospital had been checked out. Rinkyu’s mother was there visiting when the others came in.

“Oh! Hello, are you Rin’s mother?” Mollie said.

“Yes, and what do you think you’re doing seeing my daughter.” Rinkyu’s mother said.

“They walked in one day and we became friends. I have approved them to visit calm your tits.” Rinkyu stated. Her mother was surprised to see her kid that way. She ended up leaving to tell the family some false news.

“Sorry about that, she doesn’t see me ever. I am just the sick kid” Rinkyu explained. They found out that she was moving rooms because an unidentified drug was found in her system. She has been given a stunt drug. After being moved and watched closely, her wings, tail, horns, teeth and claws had started to develop. 

“Why does this hurt so much, can’t I be given some pain meds?” Rin asked.

“No, you have to develop these. That’s why you’re sick anyway.” Clay stated.

“Baby, you have to work hard to get better,” Mollie said. Once Rin had fully developed she was feeling much better. It was time for her to leave the hospital. She had been there her whole life. She would have to leave her comfort zone.

“I have never been in this house, I don’t know my way around. Who is who? Please tell me you guys are coming in with me?” Rin said. Clay and Mollie did go with her into the house only to be met with a butler saying that they are not allowed to be inside the house without the permission of the Master of the House.

“I am Rinkyu, the only daughter of the Matters. These are my friends. I am the child that has been in the hospital my whole life.” Rin stated she was upset about not being known in the house. Clay walked behind her and wrapped his arms around her waist. Whispered something into her ear, afterwards, they left the house going somewhere else. They went to an ice cream shop, Rinkyu had Chocolate Mint ice cream she had gotten all over her face, Mollie had taken a napkin to her face cleaning it off.

“Gross, it’s like she lives under a rock” someone in the ice cream shop said. Rinkyu had her wings, tail, and claws hidden cause they take up a lot of space. Clay had walked over to the girls, using his “Charm” to get their attention.

“Hey ladies, How are you doing this afternoon?” Clay asked. They talked for a few minutes. “So, I heard that you said something about my friend over there” He pointed to Rinkyu “Just so you know she has been in the hospital her whole life so I and my girlfriend are showing what she has been missing. Please don’t guess someone’s backstory by their action, bye~” He walked off cherry as usual. 

“What was that?” Rin asked with a mouthful of ice cream. Clay brushed it off as knowing them from school. Mollie knew he was doing this for Rin. 

“Let’s go to my place, we can watch movies or play games,” Mollie said. After they left Mollie said that she left her phone on the table and went back in to grab it. The girls walked up to her blocking the door.

“Why would you walk around with that freak, this is our town, not yours and your bOyFrIeNdS” one said.

“Well sorry to disappoint you but this is not your town, and she is not a freak this is all new to you. I think my boyfriend already said that to you.” Mollie stated and pushed past them walking out. Once at Mollie’s they turned the TV on and put some movie on for background noise as they played some board games. Rin was having so much fun but had started to fall asleep. She curled up next to Clay with her head on his leg.

“She is so cute, why don’t we clean up and let her sleep, for now, I’ll run to the store to buy some stuff we need for dinner,” Mollie said. Grabbing her keys after cleaning and helping Clay move Rin into the bedroom. Mollie got some different clothes for Rin and a couple of plushes. When she was checking out she dropped a picture of the three of them from her wallet grabbing the money.

“Is the girl with bluish-black hair named Rinkyu?” the cashier asked.

“Um, yeah. Wait how did you know?” Mollie asked. 

“I’m Bes, her oldest brother. I haven’t seen her since she was one. Our mother didn’t want us around her. I could never forget that hair.” Bes said.

“Oh, we tried to go to the house but was stopped by a butler saying we couldn’t be there,” Mollie said.

“Hey, can you wait five minutes? My break starts then we can talk at the coffee shop.” Bes asked.

“Sure thing.” Mollie went to the coffee shop and ordered a Mint Mojito Iced Coffee. She saw Bes walking up to her and now that he didn’t have his hat on she could see his bluish-black hair. 

“I see you like mint?” Bes said.

“Oh, yeah I introduced Rin to mint chocolate ice cream earlier today. That was messy but fun.” Mollie laughed.

“Wait, she isn’t in the hospital anymore?” Bes asked confused.

“No, we just left today. You didn’t know?” Mollie answered.

“Our mother said she was moved and was in a coma,” he asked concerned.

“That is what the hospital told her, Rin was given stunt drugs to keep her from growing. Your mother is the highest suspect. I and my boyfriend weren’t allowed to see her for a short time till we were shown not to have any access to anything like that.” Mollie explained. “Only after your mother couldn’t visit did the drugs leave and never re-entered her system.” Bes and Mollie planned for him to come over around 18 o’clock.

“MOLLIE HELP!” was all Mollie heard when she opened the door. She rushed to the bedroom just to see Clay, in the connected bathroom, about to put green hair dye in his hair.

“Really Clay? You couldn’t wait for me to get home to help you re-dye your hair?”

“Hey, you were taking longer than usual, so I was getting ready to start.” Clay said. Mollie explained that he wasn’t doing anything bad. Rin thought he was going to poison himself. Rin asked if she could put some pink in her hair.

“Sorry Rin, but your hair is too dark to do it. We would have to bleach your hair to put colour in it.” Clay said. Rin’s eyes started to water, Clay and Mollie thought it was because she couldn’t dye her hair when it was actually her remembering her brother whispering that her hair was beautiful the way it was. 

“Rin, Rin baby why are you crying?” Mollie asked.

“I just remembered my brother’s voice, I can’t remember his name but he has the same hair like me,” Rin said. When it was time for dinner there was a knock on the door. Rin got up to look who was at the door through the peephole because sometimes it’s just the teen from upstairs running and hitting doors.

“Mollie~ Someone is at the door,” Mollie said to let them in she was busy finishing dinner.

“Hello, where is Mol-” Bes started. “R-Ri-Rinkyu is that you?”

“How do you know who I am,” Rin asked. Rin showed him the way to the kitchen where Mollie was. Mollie then called for Clay saying it was time to eat.

“Hope it’s ok that I brought my son with me tonight,” Bes asked.

“Of course, the more the merrier” Mollie said.

“How do you know who I am, I haven’t been here long?” Rin asked

“I am Bes, your oldest brother. I knew you wouldn’t remember me since the last time I saw you was when you were one.” Bes answered.

“Wait, my siblings actually know who I am? When I went to the house earlier the butler said we weren’t allowed in the house without permission.” Rin stated.

“I and all of us kids were at the park at the time. We also don’t live with our parents because they never cared for any of us kids.” Bes said.

“Oh, that makes sense but why do you have a son yourself?” Rin asked. Bes then explained why he had him. He and his ex-girl best friend had gotten really drunk and kinda did the devil’s tango without protection and ended up having him. His best friend didn’t want to keep the remainder of that mistake around and left him.

“Yeah, that was before I had all the kids to myself,” Bes said.

“So, how many siblings do we have?” Rin asked.

“Well, we have six that are our parents and nine that belong to our dad.”

“Why so many? Wait why only nine are our dads?” Rin had some confusion.

“Our dad is an unfaithful prick. The nine I have are just what didn’t stay with the mom”. Bes stated with some anger in his voice. They had dinner and Bes and his son had ended up staying the night due to the rain and not wanting to risk crashing. Rin slept with Mollie and Clay for the night, after that she always slept with them. They ended up in a poly relationship. Bes came and gave the idea of the three of them moving in with him and the other kids. They choose to move in cause it was better than staying in the old building. Rinkyu had started her adventure by stepping out of her comfort zone.

March 02, 2022 15:01

You must sign up or log in to submit a comment.

0 comments

RBE | We made a writing app for you (photo) | 2023-02

We made a writing app for you

Yes, you! Write. Format. Export for ebook and print. 100% free, always.