mothers love

Submitted into Contest #41 in response to: Write about an animal who causes a huge problem.... view prompt

0 comments

General

The story

Title: - Mother's love

There was a house next to a forest and a man lived there. He raised an elephant together to make a living. The man used to ride elephants around the forest and earn his living by riding elephants. The elephant was very obedient because it was a pet. The elephant made everyone who rode on the elephant very happy. Everyone praised the elephant and paid more than they asked for. Due to which the income of the owner was getting very good. According to the behavior of the elephants, the owner of the house took good care of the elephants. One day, the elephant became pregnant. The owner of the house was very happy with the news that the elephant was pregnant, their income was going to be double . Therefore, even during pregnancy, the owner was given proper care to the mother elephant . The day came when the elephant gave birth to a baby. She loved her baby very much.She would not let her child go away from her eyes for a moment. She was very happy with the child in her life. However, when people used to go for walks in the forest, she used to leave the child at home and return in the evening. But there was always something going on, and one day when the mother elephant left the baby at home and took the jungle traveler with her. But when she returned home in the evening, the baby was not at home. She was disappointed and started looking for here and there.The owner of the house also started looking for the child but the child was nowhere to be found. After searching everywhere, both the elephant and its owner became anxious and searched for many days and nights, but the baby was nowhere to be found. The elephants were very saddened by this, including the owner . I will not eat. I stopped working. No matter how hard the owner tried, he could not remind the elephant. The owner's financial situation also deteriorated after the elephant stopped working. Unable to bear the pain of bereavement, the elephant finally left the house.The elephant began to look for his baby everywhere, but he could not find it anywhere, so he finally left the house. The elephant began to search for his baby . Frightened people would sometimes hit him with stones and sometimes with sharp weapons. He had been hit and injured by everyone. Only a mother could feel the pain of her injured body and the pain of losing her child. It was a terrible problem after the destruction. Everyone started talking about his destruction. Everyone was scared of him. He was ordered to be detained by the government. The police and army started searching for him. After much effort, the elephant was captured with the help of police and army. No one could feel the inner pain of the elephant that was under control in the iron bar. Only the owner of the elephant knew how he got into this situation. One day, the owner was sleeping in the house in a state of anxiety. It seemed as if he was shouting at a baby elephant. It was already midnight and the owner did not agree and went out to find out what he was talking about. He was afraid to go out in the middle of the forest in the middle of the night. The owner, went into the forest. The more he walked, the closer the sound became. The owner's heart was pounding. Carrying a weapon in his hand, he was walking through the forest when he saw about 10 people trying to tie a baby elephant. Someone was saying that I did not call the lake a good dam and how did this baby elephant escape and reach here ?Maybe the mother of this baby elephant should be living here. the owner of the elephant knew how he got into this situation. The owner was afraid that his life would be in danger so he started chasing the people. When he foud the place that thieves stay, the owner returned to his home. Only the owner of the elephant knewabout the thieves and he told the police that where thieves live and where they kept baby elephant . After listening to the owner of the elephant, the police personnel started searching for the baby. Eventually, the police found a man who was stealing elephant's baby and making money by sold them . The elephant calf was also found there during the investigation. When the baby elephant was found, the owner of the elephant was very happy and took the baby to the place where the mother elephant was. The mother elephant was overjoyed to see his baby. She started licking her baby and started shedding tears. Perhaps he had given up hope of seeing his child. Seeing the love of the elephant and the baby elephant, all the people there could not hold back their tears. The owner of the house discovered a group of thieves who used to steal baby elephants and raise them to roam the forest and make money. The thieves had stolen many other baby elephants, which the owner had discovered would not have been possible if the owner had not entered the forest. Because of him, many mother elephants were able to regain their lost baby. After finding their baby with them, the elephant started playing with the baby happily. Now the elephant was not like before, he was straight. The owner of the elephant took the elephant and his baby with him. Even though the elephant could not speak, it could be clearly seen in the elephant's eyes that she was thanking hor owner for his help. In the end, they lived happily ever after. The elephant has always been loyal to its owner. He began to work hard to repay the owner for the good he had done, and to make the visitors happy by showing off his various tricks. The owner also succeeded in becoming a rich man one day because of the elephant.

Animals have their own feelings that we should try to understand. If we keep animals happy , the will keep us happy.

Wrter:- pragya Khadka khatri

Aaddress :- Nepal, Lalitpur kusunti

May 15, 2020 15:12

You must sign up or log in to submit a comment.

0 comments

Bring your short stories to life

Fuse character, story, and conflict with tools in the Reedsy Book Editor. 100% free.