0 comments

General

"Mommy! Tell me a story please!" I heard a burst of gentle, kind laughter come from the kitchen. "But my pup, I have already told you a story," I whine running up and into my mothers' arms, I look at her with my mysterious Heterochromia eyes and pout. "But mommy, I want a wolf story!" She gives me a gentle smile while she sits in her rocking chair, she grabs a heavy quilt and puts it around us.

"Well, I guess I must feed your imagination hum?" She asked poking my nose, I giggled at my mothers' foolishness with a wide smile. "What kind of story would you like? A love story, an action story, what?" I give her a thoughtful look while I think of a genre and gasp when I think of one. "Can you tell me a true story?"

"Alright, well. Once upon a time, there lived a great and powerful alpha. This alpha had a strong and powerful daughter who looked exactly like him, strong, black-furred, and beautiful, but acted like her kind-hearted mother. He trained her so she too, would one day become alpha when the time came. But one day, when the pack was moving for the winter they found that their winter camp was taken over by humans!

"The daughter was, intrigued by the creatures, but her father would not permit her anywhere near the humans from fear for his daughter. So the pack stayed just out of reach of the humans, taking their food when they could. While there the pack found a mystical pond where if any wolf that swam in the water could turn into a human at will. The pack then established some rules, where only the pure blood alphas could us the pool. The daughter's time came to take a bath into the pool, she became one with the magic that flowed through her veins.

"She decided to enter the village, she was mystified by the humans but when no one showed her kindness she tried to run back to her pack. When running she stumbled into a man who fell in love with her immediately who took her in. As time went by she finally told him the truth about her heritage, he still loved her afterward, he married her and had three pups. Those pups were you and your younger brothers, but the fear of her pack always loomed over her head."

"Mommy! I said a true story!" I whine, not believing my mother's tale, she laughed at me. "But my pup, it is. My father was the greatest alpha alive, your grand-father."

February 14, 2020 18:41

You must sign up or log in to submit a comment.

0 comments

RBE | We made a writing app for you (photo) | 2023-02

We made a writing app for you

Yes, you! Write. Format. Export for ebook and print. 100% free, always.