73 comments

Drama Fiction Friendship

Sunday, March 9th,

    Everyday is a new day to me. No part of any day is the same. Prosecutors are not the same. Well, I should introduce myself. My name is Alessia. I’m a senior in high school and I don’t have many friends. But I do have my dog Sparky. He is a German shepherd with lots of attitude and spunk to his step. But most of all, I especially love playing guitar. I sing and sing. Just like my dad. Anyways, I’m super excited for Saint Patrick's day in a few days because I have this super fab outfit I’m going to wear! It’s a green dress with glitter in it. There’s also a green headband and green tights. I’m mega excited for the little flats which have a four leaf clover on the end of them.

Monday, March 10th,

    Today I went to school and grabbed the newspaper and flipped to the comics. My friend Joey always writes the funniest for me. Today’s said, “One day you think it’s a normal day, the next you're getting bullied.”  I could hear other kids laughing about it, but I didn’t see how it was funny. I didn’t understand how getting bullied was a funny thing. I thought about this until lunch. Joey came over and asked, “so, how was the comic?” “Fine.” I say, adding a little bit of thought to my voice. “You sound like you're thinking of something to say to me but you don’t know how to say it.”  “Sometimes you read my mind Joey.” He smiles. I do too.

Tuesday, March 11th,

   “What does a frog with seven eyes and gooey snot look like?” Joey asks. We were in the library studying, well, I was. Joey was writing his comic. “You” I say, as I leave a little smirk. “Hey! I do not!” “Yup!” “Whatever,” I slam a book on his hand. “OW! WHAT WAS THAT FOR?!” “That was to get you studying.” “I can study later…” “Oh please, everyone knows that when you go home you literally just write your comics. The LAST thing you would do is study.” He laughs. “You know me too well!” We laugh and laugh. I go home thinking about what a viper must feel when it bites someone. I mean, a human obviously feels pain, but what does the snake feel? Unsure, I consult my computer. I have my own website where people can give advice to me, and I give advice back! So I asked, “What do you think a viper feels when it bites someone?” Then I went to bed.

Friday, March 14th,

Today was like any normal day but Joey was ovovoding me all day long. I wonder if he has something planned. But I know he’s probably going to prank me cause that’s just the thing that he would do. I look out the window of the bus. Pitch black. Daylight savings time. Ugh… I hate losing a hour of sleep. Sigh. Anyways I’m writing a huge EOY writing prompt. It’s about animals. I of course chose a unicorn fish. They look like a fish, but the front part of them is a horn. So, that’s how they get there name. Sigh I wish Joey would stop staining his eyes to stare at me. Creepy boys.

Saturday, March 15th,

Joey came over today. I was EXTREMELY cousus around him. I didn’t know if he’d do an April fools BEFORE April. I watch him as he writes his comics while I study for an exam on Monday. Just two more days until Saint Patrick’s. I tried out my outfit and it’s amazing! I love it! Joey looks at me with a smirk. “Look!” He shows me a picture of a girl with a beautiful green dress. “It’s you!” He adds. Now I recognize it! “Nice.” I say as I keep writing notes. “I spent all yesterday on it! That’s why I couldn’t come over! I didn’t want you to see it!” “Cool,” I’m too focused on studying to worry about him. As soon as he leaves I run upstairs to my computer. No answers. No good ones anyway. Sigh. And I was looking forward to this.

Sunday, March 16th,

One more day! I’m so excited!  Joey was super busy today so all I could do was write in this! Yes, it’s in the middle of class, and yes, I didn’t study, but I’m so excited! I got one good reply from, “the boy in green” that was his username so don’t ask me about it. He said that vipers probably feel relieved but even more scared because the person starts freaking out. Hm… this predicament has gotten me into a pickle. OOPS! here comes the te-!

I’m in the principal's office. For writing in a dairy! Ahhhh I’m so screwed! My parents are going to kill me! Ahhhhhh! I wish I could burn you! Stupid dairy, stupid uncomfortable chair, stupid life, stupid me. 

I asked the boy in green if he/she (YOU NEVER KNOW IF THERE TRICKING YOU!) came to Lakewood. He said yes. He also said he had a snazzy outfit for tomorrow. He said I see him everyday. I’m starting to think it’s Joey. “Are you Joey?” I ask. I wait for 5 minutes. Maybe he’s busy. Or I figured him out. :) “no.” Just no. Nothing else. Hmmmm….. who could he be. OR SHE! 

Monday, March 17th,

Today’s the day! I hit my alarm as soon as it rung. I jumped out of bed and looked in my color-cordonated closet. I imitatly drew my eyes to the front. I put it there so I wouldn’t miss it. Ok. Now that I’m dressed, time to do my hair. I put it in a long, flowing braide. I put my headband on and look in my mirror. I looked wonderful. 

I rundownstairs and put my pop tarts in the toaster. I grab my bag and pack it with a fourleafed clover sandwich. Mmmm! I then grab my pop tarts and run out the door. I was so excited to go to school!

I walk into school and I realize, no one else is wearing green. I want to run away in embarrassment. I look like a kindergartner. I look to my left and see a boy wearing all green as well. I don’t know him tho. He looks like me. Embarrassed. I run to go towards him, but a crowd keeps me away. I start crying. My green eyeshadow runs down my cheeks. I run to the bathroom and hide in a stall. Why did I think this was a good idea!? I hate myself for putting this on! I wipe away my tears and look in the mirror. I hear the bell. I also hear a faint crying.  Is that… a boy… crying!? 

I run out of the bathroom and knock on the door of the boys bathroom. “Hello!” I say. “What do you want!?” An angry voice says. “I was late for class and heard you in the bathroom. Are you ok?” “I’m fine now go away!” “Ok.” I sit beside the door. He walks out and I stand up. Now I reconize him! He’s Chase! Only the most popular boy in school. I’ve never had a crush on him. I’m supprized to see him crying. “What.” He says. “I just… thought you could use some help.” “With what?” “I don’t know…” “THEN LEAVE ME ALONE!!” I flinch. His eyes tear up. “My mom died today. Not today today but… on March 17, 2009. I celebrated ever since. I guess I just thought everyone else would do it too…” I put my hand on his arm. “My dad died March 17, 2009.” “Really?” “Yup.” “Why’d you dress up?” “It brings back memories.” “Well, you’ll always be the girl in green.” “And you’ll always be the boy in green!” 

March 17, 2021 15:53

You must sign up or log in to submit a comment.

73 comments

02:05 Mar 29, 2021

hello! This was funny ;) great job! I noticed a few little spelling errors, but other than that, I luved it :D the end....;( XD This concept is GRATE 🧀🧀🧀 ~ Amethyst p.s. I really like your pfp :]

Reply

17:48 Mar 30, 2021

Thanks! I hope you enjoyed it! I’m trying to maybe write one for Easter... I’m not sure. Eh just look out on those special Holidays!

Reply

20:16 Mar 30, 2021

np! :D Ooh okay, lmk when you post :)

Reply

12:47 Mar 31, 2021

Cool! Thanks so much again!

Reply

16:45 Mar 31, 2021

Np :)

Reply

16:46 Mar 31, 2021

:) thanks for the millionth time!

Reply

Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Nora Ouardi
19:56 Mar 23, 2021

I have no idea why I did this, but i read Alessia's pov in Barbie's voice. Don't ask me why😭😭😭

Reply

19:57 Mar 23, 2021

Ok...... uhhhhhh

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
TJ Squared
20:41 Mar 18, 2021

I just wanted to say, your bible verse of the day thing really encourages me, especially today's.

Reply

20:51 Mar 18, 2021

Thanks!

Reply

TJ Squared
22:45 Mar 18, 2021

of course!

Reply

15:52 Mar 19, 2021

Hey, are you here today? Totally ok if your not, just wanted to check in with yah!

Reply

TJ Squared
16:21 Mar 19, 2021

doing okay i suppose...maybe...that's thoughtful that you wanted to check in with me <3333

Reply

16:35 Mar 19, 2021

Mhm!

Reply

Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
TJ Squared
22:55 Mar 17, 2021

yes, of course! We can start comments all over the place XD

Reply

22:56 Mar 17, 2021

OKIE!

Reply

TJ Squared
22:57 Mar 17, 2021

:))))) so how have you been?

Reply

22:57 Mar 17, 2021

Good :^

Reply

TJ Squared
22:58 Mar 17, 2021

that's good :) btw, I responded to the role play :)

Reply

22:58 Mar 17, 2021

I kewwwwww

Reply

Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
TJ Squared
18:07 Mar 18, 2021

sure, new section started :)

Reply

18:08 Mar 18, 2021

Also on the rp plz!

Reply

TJ Squared
18:10 Mar 18, 2021

sure

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 2 replies
Show 1 reply
TJ Squared
22:49 Mar 17, 2021

A girl was born in 1974 but she’s turning 13 today. How is this possible? I think she was born on Leap Year, and is really turning 48, she just doesn't count the birthdays she doesn't have (if that makes sense)

Reply

22:51 Mar 17, 2021

Oh. XD but yes ur correct

Reply

TJ Squared
22:52 Mar 17, 2021

XD

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
TJ Squared
21:25 Mar 17, 2021

wow, interesting! one thing that bugged me tho.... you said dairy instead of diary. It was kinda funny writing in a dairy with cows probably XD sorry i got carried away but dairy XD

Reply

21:26 Mar 17, 2021

XDDDDDDDDDDD BIG MISTAKE! XDDDD

Reply

TJ Squared
21:27 Mar 17, 2021

XDDDDDDDD so do roleplays go on for a while?

Reply

21:28 Mar 17, 2021

Yes usually.

Reply

21:35 Mar 17, 2021

xddd

Reply

TJ Squared
22:33 Mar 17, 2021

cool :)

Reply

Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
RBE | We made a writing app for you (photo) | 2023-02

We made a writing app for you

Yes, you! Write. Format. Export for ebook and print. 100% free, always.