THE TOP SECRET-The Story of a Young Girl Revealing What God Told Her in a Dream.

Submitted into Contest #42 in response to: Write a story that ends with the narrator revealing a secret.... view prompt

1 comment

Mystery


I had this short story in a Dream , whiles I dreamt inside the Dream and its a factual story to tell the World Today because of the times and seasons we are in now.


NOW THE STORY

It was one day and a young girl of an age 13(Not Angelica Zambrano) got a dream and it was so terrible and fears to her.In the dream before she waked up,was in it a heavy rain falling from the sky upon the whole town. Inside the rain and its causes were heavy storms and thunders flashing and lightening unto the town and everyplace the raining was found in the Village in which she lives.Trees and properties were destroyed and so as the farms and rivers in the Village.

Inside the dream and in its course, the young girl saw herself running to find a place to hide in the cause of the heavy rain falling in the village.She saw many people in the village died and their bodies were laying on grounds in the village because of the heavy rain falling.She cried and streamed so much that somebody could come save her at the time but no avail-there was nobody to see and to deliver her.

At that time she thought is a real thing going and by that all hopes were gone out.

She move everywhere about and moved to her house place but nobody was there, and their house too was a half broken out by the heavy rain.(the half left was a sign of God salvation to her in the house)

Then she came from the house site and as soon as she was out there ,she heard and saw one big thunder with a flashlight thrown from Heaven towards her and there she looked up and there came a big voice speaking,(as in the dream)telling her to go and speak to the King of the town/village that they should stop worshiping and serving the smaller gods in the village repent unto Him the God of Isreal and the Lord of the whole universe who created the heavens and the earth.

The young girl in the dream asked the voice speaking to her "who are you and what do you want from us?"Then the voice from the heavens said" I am the God of Isaac and Joseph-the God of Abraham,Moses and Jacob, the true God of Isreal and the universe at large.Then the voice sent her to go and speak a message to the King and his Kinsmen in the village where she lives.Suddenly, the young girl lifted her hands to plead the voice to stop the storms, the thunders and the plagues around,and there her both hands became so whitish, This was not a leprosy but the Holy Spirit came upon her that time from God in the Heaven. Thereafter the voice and the scene went out the sky and the plagues and the thunders were turned down.Then the young girl followed up to go to the King's Palace in the dream, and there she waked up from the dream that time of the night.She wanted to reveal the secret to her mother what she has seen in the her dream, yet she didn't because of the incidences and the consequences that may be going on after the message ,all because the King's name has come in the dream and she must go to him and speak out to him;whiles nobody in the village there plays with the King and his kinsmen in the village. Because the gods have taken over everyplace of the town/village and by that she was so afraid to speak out what she saw from the dream.

She kept on thinking and contemplating on it throughout the day until a week came over.Yet no direction came for her to deliver the fearful and the terrifying message to the King and his Kinsmen,and so she continue to keep the message in secret again, and not even telling her mother or father.

(The King was so fearful and respected in a dignity that the village even approach him with a any message to disturb him,else such a person suffers on expense.And one can die when the truth is not spoken of to the King)


There was a Fetish Priest in to village that serves the smaller gods and the king at all times,as he comes to deliver messages from the gods to the King and all His people from time to time.All the people including the King and his Kinsmen respect him so much and believe in him as their spiritual leader in the village.

For the quiet long,he stop and was not delivering messages again , because of the case impending as she was trying find solutions to them but was in God'care.

It was this same season that the young girl had the dream and to speak it out to the King and his people but unable to go and tell it to the King and his people , even not to her mother or a sibling.

The Fetish Priest also had seen the death, the plagues and all the bad things that will be happening to the people and the village there, and wanted to consult the gods for a solution, yet he found nothing to come and report to the King and his people.

It came sometime from that season and the King fell sick and was dying on his sick bed at the palace. The issue was reported to the Fetish Priest this time, so he decided to come and visit the King and to inform him the issues that are to happen, but in his knowledge , he thought it good that he should keep it , till when the sickness goes, then he reveals that to the King.


Moreover, there had been other places he went to consult other shrines and their fetish priest for the solutions to be given towards things that will be coming upon the village, the King and everybody in the town/village but there was no answer to that which he went to seek about.Finally he came back to his shrine and found it that the secret and the solutions is with a young girl in the town/village but nobody knows how and can tell it out how she will be able to help the King and his people from the bad seasons coming upon them.


So therefore,upon hearing the message that King was sick . then decided to go to the palace this time.

The young girl still has kept the secret and not informed anybody about it. Many were the people who started getting some sickness in their homes, and their farms products were not all that productive again. It was then the issue in the town and everybody was wondering what is happening to them at that time and season.

The Fetish Priest went to the King's Palace at last and then decided to take some herbal ways and means to get the King healed but it didn't work as that. Then he remembered the case again and was convicted that when he speaks it out and that particular young the issues will be solved and the King will be well again.So he surmount all the King's Cabernet and his Kinsmen and told them all that he has been receiving and seeing coming over the land were they live. The Fetish Priest afterwards asked them to gather all the people and ask of the young girl if she is in the town or not. Anyone who has the solutions to what is happening and coming upon the village and its people. It was the time he spoke all the truth he knows to the King on this case of the troubles and the deaths that were about to happen to the people and the whole land where they live.He informed the King the message but still the solutions was to be revealed by that young girl who had the dream. The Fetish Priest never know the young girl and told the King that maybe when this young girl comes she may be able to heal him and to find solutions to the hazards that were about to happen to them in the village.

The time came and the people of the village all gathered together, whiles the King and all his Kinsmen and the Cabernet around. When the young girl heard of the gathering she didn't want to attend but the mother asked her to be part of it. Then over there the Fetish Priest told them all that he has received from the gods of the land that somethings bad were bout to happen but only by one particular young girl that could have the solutions to them and to help the King and his people.He then asked the people " who is that person among you- a young girl smaller of age but in the teens?". The young girl knew it was her but she spoke nothing when the Fetish Priest looked into her eyes at a spot.Lastly, the Fetish Priest spoke out that if nobody comes out to reveal the causes and to bring the liberty to the King and the village the people will begin to die and everything will fall apart.

Then by this message the young girl heard that the King will die and everybody'she then begun to raise up her hand and they ask her to step forward tell them what she knows.It was the word of the Lord God to them for their repentance from the worship of the smaller gods,instead worshiping the Lord and the God who created the Heavens and the Earth.

She then revealed to the King and his Kinsmen, and so to the people of the village all that she saw and heard in the dream and that the voice from Heaven (God) asked her to go speak to the King about it but she kept it so long, till that time of the gathering.

The young girl apologized fore her mistake for keeping the message for so long.The she began to tell them all that she saw in the dream, even terrifying than what the Fetish Priest saw, and by that she would pray for the King that name of the God of Israel as she heard it,

The young girl ask them to get her a drinkable water and then prayed -spoke the name and ask God to heal the King. A immediately as she had prayed she gave i to the King to drink and he was healed instantly there.

Then after the King's healing- he asked the young girl what exactly he should do to save the people and the land.

It was there that the young girl received the power of the Holy Spirit to speak and inform them they do to be saved . She told the King and the people of the village and at the sometimes the Fetish Priest to stop serving and worshiping those smaller gods and then come to worship the God of Israel which she heard of in the dream. From there they remain obedient to every word the young girl instructed them and they wrath of God was taken out of them.This brought about the peace in the land and the King and everybody repented unto God- the Christ that who is and was the voice that spoke to the young girl. and she was given power to cater for them and souls saved unto the LORD MOST HIGH.

Hence, the Top Secret has been revealed and the people were set free from the wrath coming upon them.


The End of the STORY!


God's Top Secret is still pending in the hearts of many that believe in God and surely after this story we all need to gather ourselves and do the will of God-our Maker what he asks us to do for our salvation to be made easier through Him And in Him.


"The Top Secret"-this short story is also into a Movie I am developing soon.Thank you for your time and attention in reading and evaluating this story for good.


Written and Narrated by the AUTHOR


EDWARD KWARTENG

+233542756726-GHANA WEST AFRICA


BOOK TITLE"Overcoming The Hardships in Life"on the Book selling Websites as a self-publisher of myself books this times, after dealing with Balboa Press my first book publisher in the USA .






May 18, 2020 03:26

You must sign up or log in to submit a comment.

1 comment

16:28 May 23, 2020

I loved this story, just make sure you put a space after a period, or dialogue.

Reply

Show 0 replies

Bring your short stories to life

Fuse character, story, and conflict with tools in the Reedsy Book Editor. 100% free.