1 comment

Romance

A dream

A lively dream

A tiny or big one

To cherish in the life

To shower lovely rains

By washing all odd fouls

Creating an eternal abode

It's the magic of dream

 For which heart is always craving!!!

The story is for a fighter... We are all fighters. We fight for right .To achieve our dreams, at the real sights. We fight to live. We fight from day to night. The world is full of chaos, challenges. Nothing is achieved without fighting. Every seconds , every moments, every little hope is far from the sight. But if we fight, that's easily at our site. Fighting doesn't mean to blood shedding, to kill someone, to crush forward things. Want something, without making any effort; if don't get, then don't hurt for the lost .We need to make efforts. We need to fight for this. Good is always fighting overcome bad. That's the real fight, right sight; it's fight. We all are fighter, at each platform of life. To overcome, to achieve the goal; for a better life.

Alan is a poor guy, belonged to a middle class family. A person in the middle class family, bearing so much responsibilities. He has no right to take a dream for his own. He should think for others. But as a human being , he has also a dream. That resides in his mind secretly. He never knows that is still litten and try to express, when the suitable time is come. Dream sings a song by his subconscious mind...

Reflection of mind

Life gives us so many challenges

Lot of them are full of uncertainty

Anything can be possible at that site

Death or alive is not a concern of prime

It's demanded by life

Making me fulfill by your pride

Dark or light that's not right

I want to be illuminated by all sites

At least one thing is so bright

Making dream day to night

The dream is blooming in the mind

Sketching the best scene in that canvas

Loving caring with dear ones

Shining the surroundings with all strikes

Creating a land of mysterious colors

Not a place for any painful acts

There no conflict exists within all

All are friend under the same roof

Is it a day dream or reflection of mind

Which is always nourishing in all minds

The universe is the only abode

Where life is only one

Don't waste it anymore

Take a deep breathe to pursue the dream

You have the spirit hidden itself

Awakening that spiritual power

To make the dream in reality

Alan is smirking!!! Yes, I should pursue my dream by hook or by crooks. But that's not so easy. In his family, he has 2 little sisters. His parents are sick. They live in a shabby house. So much hardships making life so measurable, yet he never gives up. The dream is persisted in his mind. Mind is so bold to hold. He has achieved first position at the graduation. Now, searching for a job. A job, in a multinational company is founded. Within 6 months, he is promoted. His outstanding performances mesmerized all. He gets the golden chance to move to foreign. But he denied. If he went away, how can the family be survived? He must take care the family first. Lisa is his beloved. She tells –Alan, now it's time for us to marry. My family pressurize me for marriage. I tell them all about you. They want to talk with you. Are you ready for going?

Alan is so surprised. How can I marry now? I have two sisters. They should be married first. A lot of responsibilities on my shoulder. I can't think about my life right now. Lisa- what do you mean by that? We together can bit the battle. What's the problem? I say no; that's not fair. It’s one kind of selfishness!

“How much time do you need to take the initiative?” Alan-I don’t know that; may be 5 or 10 years. Lisa- I am surprised! Do you think my family is listening you? “I can't wait such a long time .Then you should forget me.”

 I am silence. Just get up and go away. The love story is ended. My heart is broken. Dreams are shattered. But, I hide all the pains, inside itself. My thoughts myriads…

Hidden pain

Fiercing heart

Burning soul

Blank mind

Blind eyes

Vacant brain

Blurred thoughts 

All are happened 

Due to hidden pain

That pain

Can’t talk

Can’t express

The sea of pain 

Always wavering 

Inside itself 

Sometimes for a while

Overflowing 

Comes out

As a drop of tear

Hidden tears

A bridge build up

To walk

Over the tears

Still not showing 

To win the open world 

Only living

In the hidden pain world!!!

I have come back home. Father is so sick. Mother is worried. Siblings are quarrelling. There's a lot of issues. My mind is vulnerable. I go to my room. Why the life is so strange? Give so much challenges . I am ready to sacrifice all, for all of my beloved ones. The night is so scary. My love is going far away . I’m going to lose her forever . I have no choice left. 

Oh God! HELP ME!

The moonlight is so bright

Try to talk with me

Let's me share my pains

Only with you

The dream !!!! Never tired to come at my door. Always knock, yet the door can't open. Time is passed by this way. Year to year is passed. Now 9 years are passed . So many incidents are happened. I lost my father. My mother is in bed. Two sisters are married. I have done, all my responsibilities very sincerely. My professional life is also so enlighten . I'm settled in life. I am very pleased after doing that all. I feel so relax. A solace!!!!

At the evening, I go for a walk. Then, sit on the bench . For a while, I am lost myself. I don't know, where I was belonged. A deep breathe. I was fight at my life as a freedom fighter. My youth is faded. It reached in the verge of the life. Suddenly one day....

A little celebration is taken by the mysterious life. A poem is recited by my mind…

After a long time

They again meet each other 

Both of them are quite surprised

Today they are far apart 

Once a time

When they were love birds 

Fate gave them a tough time 

They couldn't connect 

At the verge of certain platform 

Fate gives them that golden chance

Now they seem to be so happy

Bcz their life pass alongside with lovely memories

This day is a big one

Just celebrate it

By heart!!!

My lost love is now come back in my life. I’m happy. After sufferings all, now the luck is in my hand. Both of us hold our hands. The evergreen dream of eternal love is true. We are going to create the divine in this earth. The universe of our eternal love!

November 05, 2020 11:41

You must sign up or log in to submit a comment.

1 comment

Roland Aucoin
18:13 Nov 12, 2020

Hello, 'S Afrose'. I like your writing approach (style?). I felt the emotions wafting along with the words. Nicely done. But in this style, it is essential to have proper punctuation and strong grammar. Without these the heady flow of your words becomes chopped up and difficult. For example, in your first text paragraph, there are several instances of a space before a period. Your use of 'seconds', 'minutes', where 'second' or 'minute' was expected threw of the cadence of flow. Also, instances of verb tense were/seemed incorrect ...

Reply

Show 0 replies
RBE | We made a writing app for you (photo) | 2023-02

We made a writing app for you

Yes, you! Write. Format. Export for ebook and print. 100% free, always.