0 comments

Horror

Day 18

Day 27

Day 32



Day 51




Dear Stella,




Yesterday after my last entry I didn't did anything really exciting. Just practised drawing cows (still can't do it! What's just so hard with these fat dalmatian horses?) and studied for my math exam (I feel quite prepared but as I know Mrs. Tilton, she probably made the hardest exam mankind known).






I've just finished breakfast (Toast with peanut butter and a mango jogurt; 6/10, liked the jogurt. The toast kind of smelled but the peanut butter leveled it up) and thought about dolphins, for whatever reason.


Then I thought about Dionysos, the greek god of dolphin. Then I thought about wine, because he was also god of that. And that made me think of rasins and now I'm disgusted by my own mind.






Breaking News


I heard some news rumors about the love trilldrat. And just to clarify, Stella, you didn't heard anything from me ;)




So we know since day 6 that Mr & Mrs. Jenkins have some marriage problems. Mrs. Jenkins has a semi public relationship with Mr. Andrews, you know, the guy from Physics. Less known was the affair from Mr. Jenkins and Mrs. Samitan, the one from Psychology.




But as I recently heard from a conversation between Mrs. Danvers and Mx. Housdon, Mrs. Samitan wasn't his only affair.


Mr. Jenkins and Mr. Utalah, the newbie from environmental science, also have an affair.




Like WHAT.




I won't lie, Stella, Mr. Jenkins is such an asshole and I don't think that he deserves anyone, and especially not Mr. Utalah.




I need to get a life again.








I saw Allison from chemics today, by the way and I think they got a new hair cut but I'm too scared to ask (for whatever dump reason).






"Looking like a true survivor


Feeling like a little kid


Yeah, I'm still standing after all this time."




- I'm still standing, Elton John


(this fucking song just repeats itself the whole time. Do you think if I bang my head against a wall, it will stop?)






Bloody hell, I think you really notice how I get more bored every single day. I mean, the mere fact that I'm writing to you is at this point just crazy.






You know, Stella, I know that sounds weird, but sometimes while writing to you, I forget that you'll never ever going to read this.




Oh man, that made me kind of sad.









You remember back then, when I always complained about being woken up by sunlight?




Yeah, this won't be a problem anymore.


(that sounds like I bombed the sun or something. If you think that, Stella: I didn't. It isn't THAT bad)






Ugh, Stella, I don't know what to do anymore. I already asked Dr. Stendik for a puzzle and he promised to get me one but I didn't saw him this week so I'm pretty sure he's dead :/




I never thought to write something like that.




I actually hate puzzles, but that's the only thing they'll allow me. Besides this notebook with a pencil (but without a rubber! Any idea why?)








Do you know if birds have ears? I just finished lunch (European rice with chicken and broccoli; 4/10, disgusting but better than the food they have normally) and thought about it.




Like, they have to have to have them right? Birds can hear otherwise the whole singing thing would be useless.




And yes, Stella, I know, you can't know anything I don't know, but that's more like brainstorming.




I already asked the camera (or to be more specific the scientists behind it) about it but they act like I don't know they're there.




So, dear scientists, who read my diary:


First of all: Kind of rude, don't you think? Reading the diary of a teenage girl. But I understand, it's your job and stuff.


Second of all: Can't you just answer? This isn't some sort of escape plan, promise! I just want to KNOW.


Third of all: How should I wear my hair? Ponytail or open? I can't decide and you guys declined me a mirror.








Stella, do you still remember if Olesia has freckles? You know the girl in our math class who barely speaks English and the best friend of Nadja.




Like, we're not that close, but I forget if she has some?




I hope I won't forget more of you guys.






My boredom got so bad, I counted to 1000. Help me, Stella.




I mean I coul-


You know what, you noisy, scientists?


Stella doesn't has to know all of my secrets.






I saw Mx. Wallis from robotics and I swear to anyone, they have a new perfume.

They also now have green hair and when you know what I wrote on day 23, then you'll know.








At this point, I'm just a shit post generator.








Had an unscheduled appointment with my new psychogist, I forgot her name. They probably want to know if I went insane already.




Couldn't you guys just tell me?








Dinner: Vegetable soup and one biscuit without sugar; 6/10, soup isn't for summer but tasted okay, the biscuit was as dry as a desert, but I understand the gesture.








Uff, what would I do to just sleep in my own bed this night?




I get nightmares from this one.









Ever read Black Beauty?


I don't know why, but I identify with him so much at this point Lmao.






Day End :)




Mareesha


510










Notes from Researcher Díaz


9/8/2005




The subject gets everyday more unstable. She should get socializing privileges or at least more entertaining devices. After all, she is just a [redacted] year old girl.




Notes from Researcher Talton


9/8/2005




Researcher Díaz, subject isn't a 'she'. It's an it. Every humanizing action will be punished.




Regardless as what the subject might identify with, it isn't a human, therefore it should not receive the same treatmemt as one.




Notes from Researcher O'Hare


11/8/2005




Can someone tell me how the [redacted] she was able to detect the [redacted] cameras?




They're invisible due to [redacted]! If she isn't an expert in optic, [redacted] and [redacted], there is no way in [redacted] how she could detect them.

June 23, 2023 23:20

You must sign up or log in to submit a comment.

0 comments

Bring your short stories to life

Fuse character, story, and conflict with tools in the Reedsy Book Editor. 100% free.