0 comments

Friendship Happy Romance

I always like your clear blue eyes.

When you were looking at me and I was looking at you, I thought I could only see through your pupils to the innermost part of your brain, but then I found a lot of something that are sophisticated and complex reflecting your ingenious mind and thoughts.

In your eyes, there is no signs of wearies from daily chores, duties, and responsibilities. There is never anything about sadness and sorrows, but confidence and determinations.  There is always happiness and forgiveness, and mercies and generosity. From your eyes, I can read your mind, this simple soldier mind is just so simple that there are only truth and love, originating from the deepest part of his soul and body.

From your eyes, I saw those moments, when we were wondering by the lake, in a beautiful and sunny day, among the mild and gentle summer breeze, we were holding our hands together and laughing at the jokes you just told. I didn’t mean to laugh but your beautiful face always gives me a big smile. Only the sincerest thoughts and smile can decorate your sweetness and beauty. You were holding a tiny little yellow flower on your hand and handing it to me. I was thrilled to receive this precious present from you, you were like an innocent little young boy who were giving his first love.

Time has always been so merciful on you. On your body, and on your soul. After every terrible thing happened, you are still a tough and truthful Man, standing for this integrity and belief, always believing that human can always be good, and the world could always be beautiful. By the lake, we were listening to the giggling of swans and ducks, watching the reflection of light from water, the green algae waving in the lake, the screaming of frogs and insects, under the bright Sun, you were so pretty and gorgeous. I could never forget your timeless beauty, with your smooth skin and pure tones, your softest hair in the wind and the natural aroma effusing in the air from your body. You smelled so good, so I bet, you must be tasting very good as well.

So I got myself closer to you. Closer, and a little bit closer, until our body warmth started to mingle together, and our breath were tangling with each other. We got so close that the strands of your hair started to tickle my eyes, so I have to close them and let myself guide by your beauty. Eventually, my lips could not resist the tenderness of your fleshy ones. I touched your adorable lips with worries, then I found you were not avoiding, so I pressed my lips harder against yours.

At this moment, I found something called euphoria, something called happiness, and something called Edenic Garden. You were like an Angel, who always shared his love, his purest and most authentic love, with truth and full heart. I didn’t dare to be too greedy, I was afraid of scaring my Angel away from me. So I started to feel the smoothest of your skin on your lips, to smell the sweetness from the potion in your mouth, and to touch to tender nose against mine.

This was so sweet, so loving, and so unforgettable. We were like childhood couple who never wanted to be parted. How I wish I could make time just stop at this moment and never have to worry what’s ahead of us. How I wish I could extend time to eternity so I could spend more time with this beautiful Man. How I wish time could just be gentle on you, so you can stay longer with me. How I wish there is no worries and jealousies about this Man, so he could enjoy his life without being interrupted and treasures his happiness and peace. How I wish nothing else would come to bother us, so this world only consist of you and me.

I often ask myself, for what reason we always try so hard to pursue. For ambition, ego, or greed? From your eyes, I seem to find the answer.

It is the benevolence you inherited from God. He blesses you to be his favourite son. You have always been so kind to everyone. Remember those poor dogs and cats you saved from the Humane Society, remember those wounded soldiers you saved from Afghanistan, Egypt and Cyprus, remember all those students from college who were struggling to get employed with their skills, remember all those people who suffered from PTSD and rescued by your optimism and happiness, remember those problems you solved to improve the efficiency and efficacy of equipment so it can be used to save more lives. You have always been a Hero, a beautiful Angel.

It is the forgiveness that is embedded so deeply in your heart, that makes you the designated Savior of the world. No matter what had happened, you always ask people to move forward, and your secret is, always think of yourself as a clock, that only has one direction, which is forward. No matter what has happened, time will never stop moving forward, and your only option in life, is to move forward with time. Time could cure everything, everyone, and every terrible moment. You never ask people about what they have done in the past, and you always ask people to consider everyday as a new day. Being so closed to you, I was always guilty about those silly decisions I had done in my life, especially when I was compared with you, this wise and intelligent Man who once saved thousands of lives. Despite this, you always believe that I could be changed and transformed, and you said, if I could still feel the pain from my wound, it only means that you are still alive. I still keep this motto as I was suffering from terrible things from the past. Yes, I agree, where there is life, there is hope.

For all other beautiful things I saw, I still love your beautiful blue eyes the most. 

July 31, 2021 00:00

You must sign up or log in to submit a comment.

0 comments

Bring your short stories to life

Fuse character, story, and conflict with tools in the Reedsy Book Editor. 100% free.