The Journey Begins_ But Still same place

Submitted into Contest #73 in response to: Write about a young nobleman whose greatest wish is to become an Olympic long jumper.... view prompt

0 comments

Sad

What if Life: – L- Lesson: Life is a lesson we all learn in everyway at all times. … E-Enjoyment: Life is an adventure.

L i F e :——– The meaning of life is that which we choose to give it.

Learn to enjoy every minute of your life. Be happy now. Don’t wait for something outside of yourself to make you happy in the future. Think how really precious is the time you have to spend, whether it’s at work or with your family. Every minute should be enjoyed and savored.

Earl Nightingale

I am nothing here without life, exactly Life give us the opportunity to live, Life give us to chase our dreams, Life give us hope & many ways which we love our life. But is it really what we chasing towards life. Now days people’s towards life in unexpectable, sometimes their feeling towards life like as king/queen, sometimes like a satan, sometimes their feeling like child & sometimes like a human being who love their god. i.e. Good L’ife, Bad L’ife, Godly L’ife, Satan L’ife.

Life is meaningless, mutism, unenjoyable, unexpactable, ……………..

Eventually, there is no answer to the question, “What is the meaning of life?” You can only answer the question, “What is the meaning of my life?” yet this question is just a carrier. The answer will not come like a lightning fasten of muse. The answer will be the calm roar of rumble that resonance with the story of a life well lived.

Life is full of choices & you are the one who write their chapters by own.

Chapter 2 continues……………

Journey- “The Path

Journey: – Life is all about Journey

What is Journey?

Where to Journey?

How to Journey?

Which place to Journey?

These are the words which we people are extremely use.

Journey means place where to travel, Journey means place where to reach, Journey means place where someone have to go and lastly Journey is the place where lastly people travels and the destination of place is unknown (No one knows the destination place where they have to go)

Journey =Destination

(Place where to travel from one place to another)

Small Real Story of Anonymous Friend: —-

This is the story of one of my friend. He never expressed his views, but once I asked he uttered the story which he faced in his past. So, please don’t be emotionally, it’s his emotion or says Journey of his life. Let’s start the journey of Aman.

Journey starts when as a kid was born, as we know that our Journey starts when we came in this world. And our first interaction not the people not the parents, but it is the place where we born. Aman has the same story as we all have, but his story different in my views. Aman is the boy who came in this world by his fortune. When he was kid, all take care of them and he noticed observing each things. His parents loved him a lot because of first born baby and also whole family loved him lot. Journey started since when he starts schooling, went in a good school take good education and also take care of his family members, as now Aman is not a child as he were. His parents supported him lot in every aspect of life. They did what they want in his life. But he shattered bottom from his heart, he felt alone, his friend all are selfish. His parents always quarrel with each other and seeing this something is happen in his heart he is dull from his heart tension arouse in his mind.

After taken education he started job in a new place and in between his new life journey he lost his father and now he is alone with his dreams…..

Continued……….

Continued part- 2 ………. (Journey- “The Path”)

Continued part- 2 ………. (Journey- “The Path”)

After taken education he started job in a new place and in between his new life journey, he lost his father and now he is alone with his dreams…..

In new place no one knew him because as he was new in job as well as in place. Sometimes he felt loneliness in his life and he doesn’t want to mix up in social life as he was shy guy too. But soon the situation changed and some friend has involved in his life and aman enjoyed the life. He was only the single earner bread in his home. So many responsibilities towards family. Sometimes he felt alone, but soon he was thinking that, is really someone will came in his life. Now he needed one companion who care him, with whom he share his feeling, cuddling and love them.

He thought he will give his love to his lover. His expectations want to fly. And soon his expectations come true, he met a girl and after few conversations they both fall in love. Many hurdles came across between their love stories but they prayed to god to remove those hurdles. At last story comes true and both engaged each other.

Marriage (A Hell)

Hi

Some told me marriage is a precious part of our life but some other said it a hell.

So I m not understanding exactly what is marriage. Why people run away when it marriage part comes. My thinking for marriage not to do this hell because after marriage your life becomes really hell and if you indulge in it your life ruins within a year.

After marriage any one of them make dominant other if either of them have job and other dont. I suffer lot and yet suffering. Sometime person want something and they get opposite what they think for their future.

Person need some one shoulder for weep but they wouldn’t find any. Frustration,depression held them their life become totally shattered and scattered.

If relation is good then marriage is good,if not then you suffer lots in your entire life.

Marriage = Money= Family= Relation

Relation =× your life ×

Thanks

Prison

Hi

This is my second story after Marriage-A Hell .

Today i am going to express someone story the person who really wanted to fly in the sky but after Marriage he felt that sky is only hypothetical for him. After marriage his life suddenly change everything he wanted to be in sky, but some person who did not want him to see fly in the sky. Those people crushed him in every step, those people are not good beneficiary for him.

Those people demotivate him lot, disgrace him lot.

The person is always in depressed and tensed because he is alone far away. Those people humiliating him lot.

If a person who having no job,no financial condition is good, neither noone support from back so we really can imagine the condition of that person.

The person is totally shatter.

If a person like this. Noone knows how much time person can survive in those condition.

If someone read this article. So please prsy for him that god give what he expect from their life.

And god give good financial condition in his life because by this they improve his life condition strong and stand in front of those peoples bravely.

This Is not an end of story still more to go........

..

Thanks

Mevery Christmas to u all 2020

Please Forgive me if I did mistake .

Thanks

December 24, 2020 02:45

You must sign up or log in to submit a comment.

0 comments

RBE | Illustration — We made a writing app for you | 2023-02

We made a writing app for you

Yes, you! Write. Format. Export for ebook and print. 100% free, always.