0 comments

Romance Sad Thriller

Once again, it will appear to you again. When I miss, I look at the face, I look at the moon, and I see your beautiful face. or park. Perhaps one day the fates will make you a new meeting from rethinking the past into the past, perhaps you will go abroad, perhaps a better life awaits you. There are beautiful memories that suddenly come to your mind, convincing you no matter how bad your mood is. When night falls its dark curtains, trumpets sound in my heart, drums of longing, a voice that cries out of the furthest conscience, announcing the approaching time of exhaustion, is there a balm for his condition? Is there a fatwa a fair judge on his terms? It judges whether we are his loved ones, or are good passersby in his path, I need bits of death. Well, it's okay, but, people closest to this hurt. I decided to leave the beloved, do not leave him a wound, because he who gave us a heart is never worthy or leaves a moment of pain to hurt him. There will come a day and you will find someone who sacrifices for a smile that he will draw on your face. Do not close the doors of your heart, for not everyone who knocks on them intends to harm him. If the days separate you, do not remember the one who loved you except with every sincere feeling, and do not talk about him except with everything that is wonderful and noble, he gave you a heart, and you gave him a life, and there is nothing more precious than the heart and age in man. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . The bottle may be devoid of fragrance, and the heart may be devoid, but the scent remains in the bottle, as the memory remains in the heart. If you sit alone one day trying to collect the shadows of the beautiful days that you want to collect, try to collect in your notes all the beautiful words that you have heard from those you love and all the honest words you said to your loved ones. And make in your days a group of beautiful pictures of this person whose features settled in your heart one day, the glint of his sad eyes, his smile in a moment of serenity, and I hope that once you slept even if it melted and died, I love you and I mean today I tell you to wait for you, this is my decision, this is my decision. He talks to ourselves and says he's worth it, but we realize it's too late, we say it after we've spent our lives on what's not worth it. If they ever ask you about someone you love, do not say a secret, it was the same, and never distort the beautiful image of this person you loved, before you before you is a secret of all his secrets and stories, yes. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . They are morals before they are feelings. Darek has become day, the whole universe has become day, all have become sounds, an image of your beloved face, an image of your beloved face. Luck, you're tired is there a place on your calendar to meet me? I am still waiting. After the break up it's time. We are used to the joys and sorrows. We tried to steal the beautiful moments of our days. We try to make these moments long. We try to be happy and lasting love. We tried to stay back and forth. Expenses and the fluctuations of fate, and that fate and fate are the masters of the situation, and that we have no trick in facing the expenses and fluctuations of fate. If fates willed and the reunion met one day, do not begin with blame, sarcasm and sorrow, try to remember another moment of love, present, present, old, old, old from your heart, you know what it means to be allowed to postcards from your heart and dip them in ink and then stick By paper. meet again, regroup, amplify, assimilate, assimilate, recur, assimilate, assimilate, recur, aging, aging, aging, ancestor, ancestor, ancestor, progenitor, progenitor, progenitor, progenitor, progenitor, progenitor, progenitor, progenitor, progenitor, progenitor, progenitor, progenitor, progenitor, progenitor, progenitor, progenitor ancestor, ancestor, ancestor, ancestor, ancestor, ancestor, ancestor, ancestor, ancestor, ancestor, ancestor, ancestor, ancestor, ancestor, ancestor, ancestor, ancestor, ancestor, ancestor, your feelings in the markets, and being a knight without morals. You are something if you lose it, you are done. If separation is necessary, do not leave it to him as a door to reconciliation. , what the picture shows, down the drain, so? Shut her door, shut her door, throw her into topics, shut up, shut up, shut up, shut up, shut up, shut up, shut up, shut up, shut up. You live so hard for the catcher for no reason. cause of life. Becoming each person gives you your whole life. You promised me, is it your love or my pain? Check the longing. I am afraid to love you, and I suffer, and I am also afraid, I love you and the opportunity to love is lost and I will regret it, so teach me how to love without pain and not love without regret. You promised me, is it your love or my pain? Check the longing. I am afraid to love you, and I suffer, and I am also afraid, I love you and the opportunity to love is lost and I will regret it, so teach me how to love without pain and not love without regret. You promised me, is it your love or my pain? Check the longing. I am afraid to love you, and I suffer, and I am also afraid, I love you and the opportunity to love is lost and I will regret it, so teach me how to love without pain and not love without regret.


 It all comes from me, my heart, you are my love, but you failed me and took me, why did you leave me at home alone, my love?

July 24, 2021 02:05

You must sign up or log in to submit a comment.

0 comments

RBE | We made a writing app for you (photo) | 2023-02

We made a writing app for you

Yes, you! Write. Format. Export for ebook and print. 100% free, always.