0 comments

Science Fiction Teens & Young Adult Friendship

Mike and Jim have been neighbors for years ever since they was kids. They use to be friends till one day they was fishing and Jim. Knocked Mike’s tackle box into the river they argued about it days which turned into months. A hate grew between them now they can not stand to see each other.

Mike always made hateful remarks when he seen Jim out. Where ever they was it did not matter to Mike little did Mike know. That one day he would need Jim more then either one would know. The hatred for one another out weighs the signs of the need for one another.

It has been nearly eighteen year’s since they had a friend ship. Neither of them new what was coming a war was raging deep in space. It was picking up every planet in each galaxy around it. The war was coming to earth whether anyone wants it or not this war is going to show. Mike and Jim they need each other.

Ship’s start to enter earth’s atmosphere military sirens go off every where. Everyone start’s running around like crazy trying to figure out what is going on. Some of the ships land waves of alien’s march across earth. Putting fear into anyone who sees them Mike sees the ships and takes off running. Trying to make it home out of no where a ship drops out of the sky.

Snatching up Mike and shooting off to the mother ship Jim seen it happen. With his own eyes his young friend turned enemy getting taken. In front of his eyes this goes on for month ship coming down out of the sky taking people. Some come down to drop off aliens to keep control over earth. People rebel against the invaders a lot of people die some aliens die but not enough.

To make a difference in the fight seems the more people kill aliens. More aliens take their place Jim joins the rebellion in hopes of getting a ship. Over the years of earth being held against her will in this war earth had nothing to do with. The rebellion trying everything they can to make these aliens leave. They had no help because the military was the first to go in this war.

Jim gets so close many times to getting a ship but before he can the aliens. Come back with prisoners to put on the ship. To take back to their mother ship Jim start to carefully watch the aliens every move. Some of the rebellion thinks it is stupid of him to just sit back and watch as they take these people.

Jim starts to notice times they come each day at a certain hour. They land send out five soldier aliens one stands guard. One stays in the cockpit of the ship after just two hours of being on the ground. The aliens fill the ship and take off again Jim takes video of everything taking it back to the safe house. For the rest of the rebellion to see.

Everyone starts to argue on how they should handle this. One person say’s they should destroy the ship. By planting explosives another says the should take out the aliens. Rescuing our people Jim listen’s to everyone trying to figure out the best way for him to bring up his plan of stealing the ship. Taking off with it to figure out what exactly what is going on.

Everyone finally settles down thinking about what the other’s have said. Jim stands up beings to lay out his plan of stealing the ship.

Jim: ( Hear is my thoughts on it. I have watched these guys for months you all have gotten mad. At me about not doing something more for the rebellion but I have a plan. We go to the spot as soon as the five leave to get more prisoners we take control over the ship. Free the prisoners and take off with the ship back to there mother ship. We infiltrate there ship kill every alien we see till we have the mother ships in our control. Take off with it to find the rest of our people and bring them home.)

Everyone is looking at Jim in disbelief then, they look away talking to each other. At the possibility of how it could work one man looks at Jim and say.

Man: ( Jim can you give us the room so we could talk out a few thing.)

Jim looks down at the floor sighs and says.

Jim: ( Sure I will be right outside if you need me.)

Jim walks outside he hears all the men talking in side the a argument start. Jim fights the urge to walk back in side to stop the argument. Jim walks over to the window in the hall to look out side trying to keep his mind. Off the argument taking place in the room Jim thinks back to before the aliens showed up. Everything they took for granted but he can not help but wonder where Mike is.

Jim hopes he is okay where every he is Jim is lost in thought when the door. Opens up as a man walks up behind him grabs Jim by the shoulder saying.

Man: ( They are ready for you now)

Jim turns around walks back into the room looks around at everyone. Sits down the head of the rebellion looks at Jim saying.

Head rebel: ( Jim we have come to an agreement.)

Jim: ( Okay?)

Head rebel: ( Jim we agree with you on this. You hand pick the men you want to take with you.)

Jim: ( I am sorry. I thought we all was going to take the ship together.)

Head rebel: ( No Jim we are dividing our efforts. While you take the ship the rest are going to cause a distraction. So you do not get caught.)

Jim: ( Okay.)

In the days leading up to the mission Jim watches, each man to see who he wants with him. Jim picks the men he wants to carry out the mission with him. Everyone is nervous but excited at the same time. Jim hopes he can find Mike the day of the mission everything is going as planned.

Jim and his force are in position wait for the, distraction in the distance they hear a explosion. Jim and his men take the ship lifting off of earth to the mother ship. All the men scatter through out the mother ship. Taking out any alien they see till everyone meets up in the cockpit of the mother ship.

Jim: ( We have taken the mother ship.)

All the men cheer as the search the ship for prisoners. Jim walks down each hall of the ship looking for Mike. After about a hour of walking the halls Jim finally finds Mike stuck in a cell. On the last level of the ship.

Jim: ( Mike? Mike is that you?)

Mike: ( Jim? What are you doing here? How did you get up here?)

Jim: ( My men and I took a ship of there’s. We also took over this mother ship. I thought you was gone.)

Mike: ( I was for the longest time they had us fighting their war. That is why they are taking us so their people do not die.)

Jim: ( Well I know we have had our differences in the past. But you and I need each other more than we know.)

Mike: ( How is that.)

Jim: ( Well you know what is going on out here. I know their fighting tactics from fighting them on earth. We join forces and stop these aliens do you agree?)

Mike agrees to join forces so they can destroy the alien invaders. They set the ship on a course to intercept the aliens. To take them head on in a battle for earth but the journey is going to take a while. No one on the ship knows exactly which planet is the aliens home world. So the have to search each planet one by one but at least Jim and Mike know the need each other. To succeed on this mission to stop the aliens, from doing any more harm to the galaxy.

May 17, 2021 19:56

You must sign up or log in to submit a comment.

0 comments

RBE | We made a writing app for you (photo) | 2023-02

We made a writing app for you

Yes, you! Write. Format. Export for ebook and print. 100% free, always.