6 comments

Fiction Inspirational Suspense

Throwback to 2017, when it was Summer and the month of June in the tropical rays of sun from where the story begins. A young beautiful girl got married to her first cousin.

The girl belonged to a rich family but her cousin wasn’t much economically stable but still the marriage was held. 

The marriage went well and the bride moved to her husbands place, it were the times when she realised that she has stepped into a dungeon rather than her new home. 

As she entered she was instructed by the grooms family to hide her valuables as he might sell them to buy drugs.

Later she figured out that the guy was into other girls and has gone a little too far with them. This was hurting the girl more and more she was dying inside living with this unbelievable truth but she has ti accept that his husband was into many other girls and he also used to blackmail them if they don’t do what he wants. On the other side she was totally fall for her husband love as her heart and feels were pure for him .

The bride got madly in love with her groom/husband and was willing to put in her level best and save her relationship. She was giving her best to keep that relationship , that bond of marriage strong just to save her respect in society and her parents respect too but that boy wasn’t responding at all.

It were the times when Khadim Hussain Rizvi had locked down the motorway and thus the walima ceremony was postponed a week, even that week the guy choose not to stay with her newly married bride but went to murree with some other girl and appeared only for the ceremony. And after ceremony he left the hall and go away somewhere else to do party with his friends . And that bad company was more special for him instead of his marriage life .

The girl stayed quite hoping she might change him with her love and kept putting all her heart in. She didn’t inform her parents or siblings About this and was facing this all alone .

Once her parents visited to surprise her by visiting her and caught her looking very sick and upset. On further acquiring she told her parents the truth. So her parents took her along to their place and told her not to go back ever. 

The girl reported that he is into taking drugs and also into girls. If any girl ever showed a little affection towards him or sent any sensitive text he used to blackmail them and make them go further with him. Silly were the girls who kept on increasing their troubles by getting blackmailed rather than looking for security which might harm little. 

The guy was a clever fox and decided to trick the innocent bride girl again. He contacted her friends and sent them the usual vein cutting pictures and all and tried proving his love towards her. The girl was an innocent soul, blinded by love she felt for his trap and decided to move in with her husband again.

The girls father stood in her way and stopped her but she was much blinded in love that she choose to go for the play boy leaving her family behind.

Her family decided to cut her off as she choose the guy over them. The guy was still the same after she returned and now the girl couldn’t see a door behind so she had to live with him and suffer. Unfortunately, she got impregnated but wasn’t looked after by her in laws or husband and felt very sick. She had no choice left but to move back to her family but the family wasn’t willing to keep her. She informed her sister about the situation and thus her family came to see her. When they visited her, she was unable to even get up from her bed. Her mother couldn’t bear to see her like this. She brought her back home. This time the guy decided to divorce her as he knew that she is not coming back ever. 

The girl was quite stressed out. She was sure that with the birth of the baby she will get divorced. All her stuff was returned to her parents place from the guys place. It all was quite stressful for her. The pregnancy thus got complicated and she had to opt for c-section. A beautiful baby girl was born. The baby girl was initially named Zainab. This baby brings a very positive change with her birth a change in his father who was totally into drugs and bad habbits but her birth make him realise that how much he love her wife and how her wife and daughter are important to him and what’s the real meaning of marriage life . But now , it was too late for this because ,The girl was still not happy. She feared losing her baby. And also craved for her husband. Initially she got mentally in stable but over all she was going fine until one week later when some infection took place in her body. The infection was very swear and she was shifted to the hospital. There she was in so much pain and kept calling out her husbands name so everyone requested her husband to be there for her as it might make her condition better but when he appeared it was too late, she was unconscious and was on ventilator. The girls dad told the guy to go away as there wasn’t any need of her. She left the world the same day leaving her daughter behind. The daughter was named after her and the baby girls custody was given to her maternal grand parents. The baby girl is now 2 years old and eye candy for every one. And the boy is still regretting for his mistakes now he wished he can change everything and bring that time back when her wife was alive !

January 21, 2021 07:12

You must sign up or log in to submit a comment.

6 comments

Nimra Savanghan
03:11 Jan 28, 2021

Real life story telling:)

Reply

Show 0 replies
Sadia Arif
08:31 Jan 27, 2021

Very well written Would love to read more your content plz keep writing 😍

Reply

Show 0 replies
08:13 Jan 27, 2021

Great work ♥️🌸

Reply

Show 0 replies
Adan Fatima
19:22 Jan 25, 2021

Like your story.....Setting is really good. I liked it. description of words are also very effective as they are giving complete discription of scenes. Good work Girl!!!

Reply

Show 0 replies
Sadia Arif
19:05 Jan 21, 2021

Intriguing work keep writing 😇

Reply

Show 0 replies
Unknown User
08:51 Feb 27, 2021

<removed by user>

Reply

Show 0 replies
RBE | We made a writing app for you (photo) | 2023-02

We made a writing app for you

Yes, you! Write. Format. Export for ebook and print. 100% free, always.