16 comments

Sad LGBTQ+ Drama

This story contains themes or mentions of suicide or self harm.

Bella walked down the hallway, into the gym. Nobody was in there which was a good thing. She didn't want anyone to see her. Bella snuck under the bleachers and pulled out a thick razor blade. Her phone then buzzed. It was her girlfriend Tiffani, she answered,


"H-Hi."

"Hey. Where are you, love?"

"Uhm..."

"What are you doing? I miss you."

"I-I am so sorry. Please forgive me."

"What happened? Bell, are you okay?" Tiff sounded worried.

"I can't do it anymore."

"Us?"

"No. I love you, if I was happy, I'd be with you forever. My parents don't love me. And I feel so fucking depressed. I wanna die Tiff. I wanna go!"

"NO! BELLA PLEASE NO!"

"I'm sorry."

"Please. Baby, please." Tiffani was screaming.

"It's t-too late for me."

"Goodbye, Tiffie."

"NO!"


Bella hung up, crying. When she sliced her wrists, she pressed as hard as she could. She slid to the floor crying loudly, blood pouring out of her wrists and arms.


Tiffani searched frantically for Bella. She called 911, everyone searched the whole school. And by the time they got to Bella, she had already passed on. Everyone heard Tiffani's loud screams. Her bellows and her pleading.


"GOD DAMNITT! BELLA! PLESE COME BACK! Please...baby please."


The EMT's double checked...she was indeed gone. They zipped her up in a body bag and walked off, tears in their eyes. Everyone was crying. But not as bad as Tiffani was.

----------------------------------------------------------------

LATER...


Tiff read Bella's note. And it read,


"My love...I am so sorry. My family hasn't supported me since I came out to them. They said I should just leave their lives. So, that's what I did. But this didn't start out like this. Remember that a couple months ago, everyone started to spread those rumors about me? That I was sleeping with the football players when I wasn't? About Becky and shit? When I told them that I wasn't sleeping with the guys, they said I was probably lying. And that's when I told them that I liked girls and was dating you. They said I was disgusting and that I should kill myself. Run away or do something bad. They didn't want to deal with me. So, I decided to die. I'm sorry that I left you. I love you, baby...I'm sorry. I'll see you again one day. I'll be one with you again, my love. But for now, this is goodbye."


Tiffani screamed and sobbed.

----------------------------------------------------------------

8 MONTHS BEFORE...


Everyone was staring at Bella as she walked down the hall. People were murmuring about her. She heard Becky then said,


"Eww! Look at Ms. SLUT."

"EXCUSE ME!?" Tiffiani said.

"Oh, you heard me, DYKE! Bella here is a slut. Sleeping with the football players."

"Oh, really Becky? Is that the best you can come up with? Me sleeping with some ugly ass boys? You know that I am gay...uhm..."

"SO, YOU DO ADMIT THAT YOU'RE A DYKE!?"

"W-What?"

"Leave her alone, Becky."

----------------------------------------------------------------

AT BELLA'S HOUSE...


"YOU LITTLE WHORE! WHY ARE YOU SLEEPING WITH THESE BOYS!?"

"I AM NOT! IT'S JUST A RUMOR!"

"YEAH SURE!" Dad yelled.

"I...I SWEAR!"

"Stop stuttering. WHY DID-" Her dad was interrupted.

"I LIKE GIRLS, OKAY!?"

"I HAVEN'T SLEPT WITH ANYONE! NOT EVEN MY GIRLFRIEND!"

"Y-You...have a girlfriend." Mom said, crying.

"Yes..."

"GET OUT OF OUR LIFE, BELLA! KILL YOURSELF OR AT LEAST RUN AWAY! WE DON'T WANT YOU ANYMORE!" Her dad yelled.


Bella was shocked. She ran to her room.

----------------------------------------------------------------

THE NEWS...


An officer contacted Louise (Bella's mother.)


"What?" She snapped.

"Ma'am. We have unfortunate news. Is your daughter, Bella Beckham?"

"Y-Yes, why?"

"She...She was found dead at her school today. It appears to be self-inflicted. She killed herself ma'am."

"WHAT!? No! N-No! My baby!"

"I'm sorry."

"D-Did she l-leave a note?"

"Only to her girlfriend. She did not address a note to you. I'm sorry ma'am."


Louise broke down. Her husband walked to the door,


"What's going on?"

"YOU! Y-YOU TOLD HER TO KILL HERSELF AND SHE DID!"

"What?"

"YOU HEARD ME! YOU DUMB BITCH! YOUR WORDS KILLED MY DAUGHTER!"


Bella's father walked outside and opened his car door. He drove off. Sped off. Killed himself in the process.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Bella's funeral was a sad one. Tiffani and Louise broke down the minute that her coffin was going beneath the ground. Jaxson's funeral was the day after. Tiffani didn't show up. She believed it was his fault that the love of her life killed herself. She was devastated.


And they all said, "You'll heal with time."


She never did.


She suffered in depression for the rest of her life. Wanting to be with Bella again. She stayed alive for Bella, but was hurting everyday...


Who knows what happened after that.


Well, I do.


But...that's the end.

June 07, 2024 22:09

You must sign up or log in to submit a comment.

16 comments

22:50 Jun 07, 2024

Omg ur so funny yeah I also noticed that u changed ur name 😂😂😂😂😂

Reply

Idk Lol
00:49 Jun 08, 2024

uhhh what was funny? i'm confused.

Reply

19:41 Jun 08, 2024

That thing u said in ur bio😂

Reply

Idk Lol
20:56 Jun 09, 2024

ooooooooooooohhh

Reply

22:10 Jun 09, 2024

Yeahhhhhhh

Reply

Idk Lol
17:14 Jun 10, 2024

how ya doing tho?

Reply

Show 2 replies
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
RBE | Illustration — We made a writing app for you | 2023-02

We made a writing app for you

Yes, you! Write. Format. Export for ebook and print. 100% free, always.