0 comments

Fiction Science Fiction

This story contains sensitive content

*light nudity in the story*

 “What are you doing, trying to catch the next boat to Staten Island,” as I texted Jessica “Oh man, you’re funny what are you doing aren’t you supposed to be working buddy,” are you working on your walk as you head into work, Jessica texts back. “Ha, ha, very funny I’m strutting to work see you in a few minutes,” I text back smiling. I laugh as I begin to strut down Broadway as the “Staying Alive” goes jingling in my head. It never gets old walking down the avenue of the world, whoa what’s the theme to Back to The Future being blasted, the musical was a flop and closed a few weeks ago why are the billboards blasting that now and what’s with the screens all advertising the Delorean? “Lightning never hits twice as was the case of the musical but don’t let that stop you from taking a trip to another time is it the 50’s or 1999, you decide and check it out yourself at WellLorean.

I am about to walk in and see Jessica smiling, “Well look who finally decides to show up while other people like me who have to find a boat to head over to work while you live on the mainland what an ass.” “Hey, I work hard for my money and had a long late night so I think I can get here a little bit later than usual today, wait didn’t know it was kids day at work, where is the actual receptionist,” I mention. Jessicasunami hits me from above as she jumps over the desk and all I see are stars around me. “You’re an ass you know that but damn I’m a bit hungry for a poke bowl you owe me that,” Jessica mentions. Wow I’m trying to catch my breath and counting the stars including the bright hazel eyes in front of me. “Ughh, the sky is hazel today, I mention. “What is going on here?” Oh, great! Our boss heard the commotion. “Nothing to worry about Jack, Edwin here had some bad pizza and fainted as I was talking to him, and we both fell.” Oh, Jessica, she’s quick on her feet. “Yes, sorry that’s the last time I have bbq pineapple chicken at Ray’s again it was bad,” I mention. Jack puts his hand on my shoulder,” You’re an odd fellow you know that Edwin, but the oddest ones are the best workers so keep the oddness to a minimum here please, there is enough odd ones outside Times Square, so I rather have the odd ones outside.” “Yes, will do Jack not a problem,” I assure him. Jessica can’t control her laughter “Sorry that was too funny my name is Edwin, Odd one,” “Oh man, since I owe you that poke bowl can you take your lunch break in about 30 minutes?” I mention. “Yeah sure, I’ll have Marcy take over for me,” says Jessica.

“Hey odd one Edwin where are we going to?” Jessica asks. “Let’s go to Pier 57th and have some poke down by the Hudson?” I mention. “Wow taking me to a nice place with a view wow, I’m feeling faint,” Jessica mentions. I take Jessica’s hands as I look at her flowing, curly red hair with those mesmerizing hazel eyes. “I love you Jessica, I’ve always have ever since you first came crashing into me at the office. Jessica smiles and puts her hand on my chest, “It’s about fucking time,” I smile nervously, “Wait what you had the same feelings too the first time?” “Well not that first time per say, well kind of I mean there was something about you and getting to know you and your oddness well I was hooked and hoped you came up with the nerve to tell me,” Jessica jumps on top of me as I quickly grab her as we kiss under the bright city sun in Times Square.

Jessica is glowing after our passionate kiss in Times Square. “This view is amazing,” I look at her as this warmth and comfort comes over me. “Yeah, most beautiful view in the world.” Jessica touches my hand “Baby I could see the puffy cloud in your eyes, can I join you in the clouds?” I kiss her hand “Baby you can let’s ride on it,” Jessica licks her lips, “I want to go straight towards dessert but I’m hungry.” “We can order the food and bring it over to the apartment I’ve been house sitting for the past week,” I mention. “Where is the apartment that your house sitting,” Jessica asks. “It’s not actually an apartment it’s actually at Pier 86,” “What wow that’s I’m a bit Edwin we need to leave now.” The look on Jessica’s face said it all. I smile and call the office, “Marcy tell Jack that I’m not recovered from the bad pizza I had that I’m going to go home and rest up and finish my work later,” “Jessica leans in and nibbles my left earlobe and whispers, “The force is strong with you young padawan,” I grab Jessica by the waist as I leaned in kissing her.

The bright sun beaming down on the sunroof of the boat providing the light as our bodies passionately intertwined as one working in symphony. The euphoria and joy of celebrating our love towards each other was epic as our pheromones sweating down our backs and entire bodies. The energy rushing throughout my entire body was like an out of body experience as Jessica’s moaning her approval with each movement of our bodies. “Oh, oh oh, my God Jessica oh my god, oh Jessica,” I scream. “Oh baby, wow I, I, I, wow Edwin oh my god I wow, as Jessica bites my nipple. The flow of our love continues for another twenty minutes I think who keeps track of time when two get to interlock with love for the first time. “Wow,” Jessica and I say unison. “That was amazing wow so much pent-up energy and desire we have for each other,” as Jessica’s captivating eyes looks up at me as she slithers on top of me like a cat as she scratches my chest. “Holy shit ouch baby wow purrfect,” I shout. Jessica and I continue another round of our dance of love. Jessica’s phone rings, “Shit what time is it?” Jessica asks. “It’s 2:15,” I mention. “Shit that has to be Marcy wondering where I am,” Jessica quickly gets out of bed and puts on her clothes not before I’m able to admire her toned athletic curves. “Sorry Edwin I need to get out of here I don’t have the same oddness to get away with the things you do with Jack,” as Jessica kisses me. “Will I see you later tonight,” I ask. “What do you think we’re not finished there’s a sequel coming later,” Jessica mentions. “Wait sometimes the sequels are better than the originals,” I mention. Jessica comes running back and as she bites my left nipple, “You better believe it baby.” “I’ll see you later tonight baby,” as I blow an air kiss to Jessica as she leaves. I smile as I lay on the bed as the heavenly sun shines through.

The perks of house sitting in somebody’s boat by the Hudson River during the summer is so relaxing and is nice to be away from the noise of the city but still in the city. The smell of ginger and sesame oil as the chicken and vegetables heat up on the wok is so comforting and relaxing. The chorus of “Don’t You Forget About Me” rings on my phone, “Jessica hey baby, I’ll be right out hold on.” I walk outside and as the sun sets a light breeze passes by as Jessica’s summer dress flows up showing off her toned legs, damn I got that ZZ Top’s “Legs” going off in my head now. My legs feel like jello as I walk up to Jessica as I need to pinch myself that this is not a dream. “Wow you truly belong up in the clouds,” as I kiss Jessica’s hands. “Yes, I’m your Princess Leia Edsolo,” Jessica smiles. I laugh, “Damn you’re on roll already there is no stopping you, one can only hope to contain you,” as I look into her captivating hazel eyes as the taste of sweet nectar envelops my lips kissing her. The warmth and sweet smell of jasmine and lavender completely captivates me as my lips explores her neck as Jessica squeezes my firm ass. Jessica’s stomach growls to put a pause on us. Jessica blushes, “Well we never did have that lunch today so yeah I’m hungry.” “Don’t worry I’ve got some Chicken stir fry that I cooked up with some wine along with some sushi I’ve made,” I mention. Jessica’s sweet nectar lips touches me again, “Wow baby you went all out for me.” “Well of course it’s something to celebrate been waiting awhile,” I tell her. Jessica laughs, “Let’s get inside I am hungry as my stomach spoke already.”

Jessica in between bites, “Wow the ginger and sesame oil with the carrots, bok choy, peppers, and mushrooms are a perfect blend, Edwin.” I lift my wine glass up toasting Jessica, “Hey, I love using the wok it’s quick and just love adding some fresh ingredients and making it for you.” “Why did you wait to tell me how you felt when we already had some great chemistry when we first met?” Jessica wonders. “Well, I don’t know just didn’t want to ruin what we had and was unsure you know but today after seeing the WellLorean billboard everywhere, well that was it.” “What the WellLorean is available in the city now?” Jessica asks. “Yeah, it is they have the facility that just opened up downtown near the 1 World Trade Center,” I mention. “I want to go it would be a great weekend trip what do you think?” “Wow, but aren’t you concerned about messing up the time continuum Edwin?” Jessica wonders. “Remember for the WellLorean to be able to launch in the city, it has gone through all the tests and besides we are time travelling to alternate timelines to not affect our own timeline, it’s like taking an airplane,” I assure Jessica. I hold Jessica hands, “Come on let’s go this weekend.” Jessica pauses, “I don’t know, I’m a bit nervous about it, and what timeline would we go to?” Jessica asks. “Hmm, I don’t know how about going back to the 80’s, our parents always talk about the good ole 80’s and it seems like fun you know besides you love going to the 80’s clubs on the weekends,” as Jessica sings “Girls just want to have fun.”

Jessica and I hold hands as we walk into the WellLorean which looks like a setting from Demolition Man. The sound system was blasting, Huey Lewis and The News “Back to the Future” theme song. “Jessica leans her head on my shoulders “Where we’re going, we don’t need roads.” I look into her hazel eyes and kiss her. “We’re going to have a great time Jessica I can’t wait; I’m pumped let’s do this,” as I pump my right fist. The person in charge of our trip welcomes us, “Good evening, welcome to WellLorean where we can take you away back in time as you don’t bet your future on one roll of the dice and remember lightning never strikes twice.” “My name is Jake, and I am in charge of your trip and have you decided what alternate timeline you’ll be going to?” “Jessica and I look at each other. “Yes, we are going back, back to the future.” “Oh, so you want to go back to 1955,” Jake asks. “No, no, back to the 80’s we want the 80s, neon colors, cool haircuts, and cool music,” Jessica mentions. Jake smiles, “I’m kidding, yes seems that the 80’s timeline is our most popular destination despite the musical being a flop.” “Okay, I need you to sign these forms and with the package you decide to get which can I suggest you get the VIP package which includes the clothes of the era and passports we create for you right now to blend in.” I look at Jessica as she nods her head, “Yes why not if we are doing this, we are going all out no shortchanging the experience.” Jessica takes a firm grip on my hands, “I’m nervous but excited at the same time, oh I can’t wait.” “Okay let’s have you try out the 80’s clothes you’re going to need for your trip as we are about to take you back to the 80’s,” Jake mentions. 

Jake smiles, “Oh look at that you are 80’s approved love it, you guys look great, beautiful it’s perfect.” “Okay if you can come with me as we are going to the next room.” Jessica and I walk into the next room and the people in charge of creating the WellLorean’s facilities were inspired by the time machine movies since the room where we are going to take our trip in resembles the same room from Jean Claude Van Damme’s “Time Cop” “Look Edwin we’re Time Cops now,” Jessica mentions. “Yeah, we are this is amazing wow.” “Okay have a seat as we get you ready to go back into the 80s, do you have a preference early 80’s or late 80’s?” Jake asks. “I want to go back to 1985,” Jessica shouts as she is popping bubble gum with her curly sprayed red hair with lace leggings, tutu skirt and fishnet gloves. Jake gives the thumbs up to master control. “Okay see you back in two days or not.” Jessica looks at me. Jake laughs, “I’m just kidding you two lovebirds it’s just since the 80’s is such a popular destination nobody wants to come back.” I laugh “Very funny that’s a good one,” I mention, why am I nervous now after he said that.

The ride to the 80’s was like going into hyperdrive. I shout, “Wow that was beautiful, may the force be with you.” Jessica doesn’t share my sentiment. “What did he mean by maybe not seeing us back I didn’t like that.” “Look it’s okay it’s just that so many people love going to alternate timelines to get away from one’s own timeline,” I assure Jessica. A lovely woman welcomes us “Welcome to the 80’s Edwin and Jessica, my name is Keres and you have finally arrived in 1985.” “So, 1985 we are in is it New York?” Jessica asks. “Yes of course the location you take your trip in the WellLorean is the same location that you will be transported into the alternate timeline,” Keres mentions. “Please head on out as the weather today is beautiful for a day at the beach at Coney Walt Disney Island,” Keres mentions. “What Coney Walt Disney Island?” I question. “Relax and let our staff help you get situated and help you get to Coney Walt Disney Island,” Keres mentions.

Jessica and I are in awe as we look around New York City and are taking the train with art murals on the train showing off the history of the trains since it’s inception back in the 1900’s. Jessica and I looked around like kids first discovering Christmas as we saw a few people bopping up and down. “So that’s what a Walkman was,” I point out. “Stop pointing out we need to blend in remember what they said no disturbance even if it’s the alternate timeline,” Jessica mentions. “What I didn’t hear Keres or Jake say that at all,” I question. “Oh, you probably weren’t paying attention Edwin busy looking at the WellLorean facilities,” Jessica mentions. The train finally stops at Coney Walt Disney Island and the buildings surrounding Coney Walt Disney Island around our timeline weren’t there. This timeline Coney Island was filled with trees and acres of land with rides and a big aquarium overlooking the beach.

Jessica and I are just relaxing on the beach getting a suntan with our boombox with “Borderline” from Madonna blasting, Jessica looks beautiful in her two-piece swimsuit, Christie Brinkley or Cindy Crawford can’t compete with Jessica’s looks. I lower my shades, “Damn Jessica I need to keep my eyes everywhere cause you’re causing traffic on the beach.” Jessica walks over as she goes on top of me as she takes her top off as her beautiful breasts touch my chest. “Oh baby, I love you so much and you will always be with me no matter what,” I try to say something, but Jessica’s sweet nectarine lips can’t be stopped as we kiss under the hot sun of 1985.

I wake up and see the bright lights as I come to, being in a hospital bed. “Good morning, Edwin, my name is Cinderella.” “What the fuck is happening why am I in a hospital and where is Jessica what did you do to her, where is she?” I shout as I am tied down to the bed. “Oh, poor Edwin Jessica did love you, but we did inform her as she was trying on her 80’s clothes that this trip had it’s costs, she had her little doubts, and we were able to use that to our advantage.” I tried to break free, but they had me tied down tight, “What did you tell her what,” I shouted. “My, my you are a strong one which is something we need for our race since we don’t have enough strong men to pro create. My heart sinks. “See we told her if she didn’t comply with giving you up, we would take her older brother instead to pro create with, so she chose family over you despite loving you,” Cinderella laughs. Cinderella smiles as her teeth show off her vampire fangs as my world turns dark.

May 05, 2023 21:04

You must sign up or log in to submit a comment.

0 comments

Bring your short stories to life

Fuse character, story, and conflict with tools in the Reedsy Book Editor. 100% free.