0 comments

Fiction Contemporary LGBTQ+

ISAAC SAYS:

I am known as R.Isaac and you will assume I am male. I am Rita Isaac female aged 29. I worked my way using the name Isaac to become an academic in an educational institution teaching mathematics. Let me describe myself to you: I am tall and good-looking. If you take my vital statistics as they are called I will be a sexy female despite my masculine name. I went to a university the USA for a short while but returned without gathering weight in degrees. I was content to become an academic again. I have completed 5 years in the job. You might ask why I am still single. Has no one expressed fondness for you? The answer is I didn’t encourage anyone who came after me. If I have to relate such details I would be writing an autobiography and not a sḥort story! Now Sheela came into my life. She had been appointed to a junior teaching job in the maths department and I had to work closely with her. The moment I saw Sheela I felt as if Cupid had struck a thousand arrows at me! I was felled! She wasn’t as tall as me, was a bit plump but she had an excellent feminine figure: Well -furnished in the top to be called sexy, descending to a narrow middle region and again becoming sumptuous or broad of beam. Her bare figure would be a delight to any male eye. I suppose the part male instinct in me made me appreciate her.

SHEELA SAYS:

When I joined the college I was told I should report to Isaac. So a male was to be my boss!. I knew I had to be careful as I had read so many stories of sexual exploitation in educational institutions. What a surprise it was when I found Isaac was female. I was relieved. And I was happy to find she was a warm and friendly type. She took me round and showed me tḥe ropes. She introduced me to all concerned. In only a week we became friends. Hearing that I had to come a long way to work she offered me rented accommodation near an apartment where she lived. There the landlord said that due to repairs the place would be available for occupation only a few weeks later. Isaac showed me her place and said “I live here alone and I’ve a spare room. You could occupy it till your apartment is ready.”

We talked it over and I agreed to move into where she lived. The place was secure and comfortable. We would go to work together and often return together also. I used all the facilities in the apartment and found it convenient.

Since we had come so close she asked me “Sheela you said you were 24. How is it you’re still single?”

I dare not tell her the truth. So I laughed and had to say whatever came to mind. I could do it as my job application would be opaque to others. I said “My parents live abroad and have just started thinking about my marriage. I should think they may pick someone soon enough to marry me.”

I found Isaac a good cook and learnt the making of many new dishes from her. We would sit together watching TV or going to see movies. I was wary about revealing my true background to her.

Somehow since joining her I got the feeling that she was sex starved and was in fact in love with me. However we lived in isolation.

ISAAC SAYS

I asked Sheela that Sunday to go with me to the swimming pool. I said pointing “See that photograph on the wall of me in a bathing suit. It was taken last year when I won 2 prizes in a swimming contest. I also rescued a man in tḥe pool on the occasion: People who don’t know swimming just jump into the pool with all their clothes on. They will get dragged down without swim wear.”

Sheela said “You look nearly nude in tḥat photo.”

“So what? I’m proud of my body. Come to the pool with me.”

She said “I don’t know swimming.”

“I’ll teach you.”

She excused herself and stayed ḥome.

That day we had been invited to a party by top university officials. I dressed myself and waited for Sheela. She took a long time dressing up and I saw she was dressed in revealing clothes. Her blouse showed not only her cleavage but indicated their restrained crowning tips. I said laughing “Sheela, are you planning to give the academics a heart attack? Those are old fellows and if they see these they would’ve to be immediately taken to ICUs!”

She changed into a heavy bra and we went to the party.

SHEELA SAYS:

It is my birthday. I have become 25. This morning Isaac wished me and gave me a kiss. That night she was in a housecoat and I was in a short skirt with a simple shift on top concealing the abundance. She said “I had ordered the cake. The cake is due now.” After it arrived she cut it and fed me a big helping.

I ate it and said “Eating rich food like this is going to spoil my figure.”

“Don’t worry. You’re quite slim and can add some flesh to your bones.” She added “Sheela, I saw tears in your eyes when I returned, Any problem?”

“Old memories of this day made me emotional.”

She put her arms round me and kissing me said “Why don’t you speak to me? It will lift the weight on your heart.”

I stood mute. Isaac said fondling me “I wanted to hold you in my arms since the day you came. The cḥance came just today “

She led me to her room and seated me on her bed. She said “Now speak frankly to me.”

I told her a few sentimental memories but she wasn’t listening. She had me in bed with her probably saying to herself “Lucky I got a virgin” and got busy. I can’t describe further proceedings nor would you like to read the narration. I’ll only say I put to good use her amateur efforts to partially satisfy sex starved me! Of course it could have been done even better by oneself! In private with you I’ll say she did nothing to match an eager lover’s hands and whatever to which I had once allowed ample freedom. I would often wish those hands would roam about again followed by the use of the cannon of love! Within myself I resolved to find me a husband soon and leave Isaac’s apartment. I wished to be ‘manhandled’ and I would tell Isaac “We’re just too different” before bidding her goodbye.

END 

January 29, 2023 13:06

You must sign up or log in to submit a comment.

0 comments

Bring your short stories to life

Fuse character, story, and conflict with tools in the Reedsy Book Editor. 100% free.