6 comments

Fiction Science Fiction

This story contains sensitive content

SEXUAL CONTENT AND DEATH


Ben and Sue lived in the same neighbourhood. A sexually active straight woman, Sue wanted to get Ben into bed. He looked like a good sex partner to her—sexy and handsome. When she knew she'd see him in the complex for a tennis match or one-on-one basketball game, she wore a Brazilian bikini beside the pool to make sure Ben noticed her. She threw herself at him. At the same time, she entertained other men. She had pent-up sexual tension and needed to vent. Ben was unresponsive to her bait. He was irritating her. The men became fast friends and played tennis and swam.


"Come on, sweetie—he's old. Give him a break," Sam said. 


“I don't need to give him anything. He gave me nothing. So why should I?” she said.


"Well, let's bring him in for sex, and you can have him," Sam smiled.


Her demeanour improved. "Can you help me?" She was grinning. She didn't want Sam to know that Ben had been her main attraction for months and that she would leave Sam for Ben in an instant.


"Anything for you, honey," he smirked. He desired to be with Ben surreptitiously. Ben sensed Sam's sexual attraction to him. Sam’s plan benefited everyone, so he was sure Ben would accept the invitation. 


"If you want, I'll ask him," Sam said. 


"Ooh, yes, baby. ' I'd love it,' she smiled.  


Sam and Ben played basketball. It didn’t take long for Sam to broach the subject with Ben about his sexual desires. 


“So, Ben. I’ve been thinking about it. I’ve sensed the sexual tension between us, and I was hoping you wanted to have sex with me and Sue." Sam asked. 


Ben stopped dribbling and stared at Sam. He laughed. 


“Does Sue need to know? Can we perform a token trio and then have a private session?"


“You bet.”


“I’ve wanted you to ask me that for a while now." Ben smiled and shook Sam’s hand.


"She should be home in an hour. There is no time like the present.” Sam wanted to get into Ben's trousers.


"All right, let’s go for it." 


AS The two men approached Ben's apartment, and Ben thought about how to escape the entire ordeal. He thought I'll just let Sam do everything he wants to me. It won’t be more than an hour. 


"Let me shower while you text Sue. Does that sound all right?” Ben asked.


"That sounds great. I'll join you after I get in touch with Sue.


The guys were soon in the shower. Ben stood by the wall while Sam worked his way down Ben’s body. 


"Not here," Ben said. “It’s more comfy in bed."


Sue was at the door before they could get to one another. Foiled, Sam thought.


Because everyone knew each other, the three went to bed, and everything was good. The three left delighted and focused for the next time. 


Sue excused herself to go home, shower, and change for dinner and cocktails. 


Ben thought it was now or never. He asked Sam to go to bed so he could finish without Sue. Sam didn't hesitate. Ben attacked and devoured him. In 30 minutes, he drained his blood and ate him. 


Ben brought three glasses and a bottle of wine to Sue's. 


"Where's Sam?" 


"I figured he was with you," she said.


"He left when you did. I thought he was with you." 


“Oh well, maybe he went home. Should we make the best of it?” Ben led Sue to the bedroom with the bottle and two glasses. 


He left the next morning after intense sex and gratification. He sought out another victim. He was practically exhausted. Too much energy was expended without enough food being eaten.  



That evening, Ben went to the local gay bar. He looked directly at a young guy who looked excited to see him. Ben quickly approached him, kissing him on both cheeks. In his element, the young man was giving the impression that he was willing to do anything for Ben. 


Ben took him to his car. Once inside, Ben devoured him. He was energized and satiated. 


The following morning, Sue knocked on Ben's door. 


"Hello, Ben. Want to get some breakfast?" 


"Sue, our amazing thing can't last. I have many needs, and you were great, but I need more. It was a wonderful experience. Thank you." He slammed the door in her face. 


She felt like a bag of hammers. Ben and Sam were jerks, she thought. And she reminded herself of her mistake for the next time she felt the urge to have an orgy. She vowed to be more careful next time. 


I should watch to see what Ben's idea of 'wanting more' means. Sue thought. 


Ben did what he always does, unaware that Sue was watching. Returning to the gay bar a day later, he chose a victim. 


“Would you like to go on a ride, stranger? If you're interested, I'll drive." Ben was back in full force.


“I don't mind if I do. Where are we going? I could bring you to my house," he offered.


“What's your name?” Ben asked. 


“I'm Ted. "How about you?" 


"Ben."


“All right, Ben. Tonight is your lucky night. My ticket is a one-way ticket out! A one-way ticket out of here, that is. Are you ready?"


"Yes, I am. Ben said.


Ted smiled eerily at Ben. 


“Okay, where’s your car parked? Ted said.


The men left together. Sue was watching Ben's car. She saw the men get into Ben’s car. After seeing a flash, she watched Ted devour Ben. Ben's trip ended. Sue soon realized she needed to disappear after seeing what she saw. She ran into the darkness and froze. Ted scanned the alley. She barely inhaled and was uneasy about the beaded sweat on the nape of her neck. She remained there, trying to blend in with the alleyway, afraid this monster might smell or see her in the darkness. After she saw him devour Ben, she wasn’t sure what he was capable of.


Ted peeked into the alleyway and smelled something odd, but satisfied, he returned to the pub for the last call. There may be another eager sex participant who wants to go home with him, he thought. 


Sue ran to her flat as she watched Ted enter the pub. Shutting the door, she wiped her sweaty brow. She closed her windows and turned on the AC. She wanted that sweat out of her home. What she saw traumatized her. Her hands shook, and she trembled. She wanted to unsee what she had witnessed. 


She was awake around 3 a.m. She saw a shadow at her doorway when she walked to the kitchen for water. She dialled 911. They caught a man hiding on the complex's property. She did not open her door, asking the police to investigate the complex instead of her coming to her home. She was too scared to sleep. She worried that the mysterious man who had taken Ben’s life had also taken Sam. And she wondered if she was next.


Since she felt sick with fear, she called her parents to stay with them in the valley for a few days. Her mother was thrilled to see her but worried sick for Sue. A mother always knows. 


“Is everything OK? You called at 6:00 a.m. and are now arriving early, which frightened us. Are you in trouble? What kind of trouble? Is someone after you?" 


"No, mom. As I mentioned, I'm feeling sick and wanted to come home for some tender love and care from my mom. What’s wrong with that?" But her eyes shifted uneasily, and her mother surmised there was more to the story than Sue was letting on about. 


Sue was walking outside in the humid air as she sweated. She was almost back to her old self after two days. Sitting on her parents' swing, she stayed outside long after she had done so in previous days. It was almost dusk, and she was sweating again. Crickets chirped, and bullfrogs croaked. She sat on the gazebo swing.


A wind change scared her first. She sensed danger but couldn't react before he was on her. He wrapped his hands around her neck. He began to squeeze, choking her, and would have devoured her. But a shot rang out. Sue screamed and watched him fall dead. Her mother dropped the rifle and ran to her daughter. 


"You don't have to worry about him anymore, sweetheart." She smiled lovingly at her only child as they waited for the police to come.


The police arrived. Sue had handprints on her neck. The police took Sue's statement first, and then the mother's. 


The ambulance removed the man's body. Sue saw the same man kill Ben. She didn't tell the police that information. 


"This guy was loitering around the complex, so I came home to get away from him," she told the police, “because I didn’t feel safe there any longer.”


"He followed me. My mother saved my life because she knew I was scared and sensed danger. That must be why she kept a watchful eye on me." 


The cops left satisfied. The coroner examined the body and was confused. Ted’s body had many traces of different blood types in his system. Human digesting remains were also in his gut. It implied the man was a cannibal.


"That young woman was really lucky," he told police. She may have been his next meal. The man who looked thirty was actually in his late eighties. He discovered a fountain of youth by murdering younger men and women to stay young and healthy. an oddity and terror."  


The story confused the police, but they didn't press charges.




August 14, 2023 22:12

You must sign up or log in to submit a comment.

6 comments

Rebecca Maric
21:09 Nov 21, 2023

Interesting violence.butnwhst I like in a story also sad

Reply

Lily Finch
01:16 Dec 10, 2023

Thank you very much for reading and commenting. It is much appreciated. LF6

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
12:57 Aug 15, 2023

This is like Twin Peaks on steroids!! :) Crazy twists and turns!

Reply

Lily Finch
13:42 Aug 15, 2023

Thanks Derrick, I think? LOL LF6

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
Delbert Griffith
11:16 Aug 15, 2023

Let's see what we have here. A hyper-sexual woman. A bi-sexual man. A few cannibalistic monsters. A gun-wielding mom who takes down a monster. Hmmm. I'm guessing you had a lot of fun writing this one. I think I like the mom best. She's barely in the tale, but she sticks in my mind. Great character. Sue might want to stick with non-cannibals for lovers. LOL Fun, fun tale, Lily. I enjoyed the mayhem. Cheers!

Reply

Lily Finch
12:33 Aug 15, 2023

Del, this one was fun for sure. Two eighty-something-year-olds who devour men for maintaining their young physiques and physically handsome exteriors in a gay bar. What are the chances? Then a woman who loves sex and is crazy for Ben. Her mother is a momma bear protecting her baby. LOL I loved writing this one for sure. Thanks for reading and loving the mother character. She was my favourite too. She shot that guy like it was nothing. LOL LF6

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
RBE | We made a writing app for you (photo) | 2023-02

We made a writing app for you

Yes, you! Write. Format. Export for ebook and print. 100% free, always.