39 comments

Drama Inspirational Romance

Never say don't, don't do it.


Don't say no, not really.


Do not also deny with the words no, not that.


And don't make bad assumptions about something that isn't necessarily valid, but that's not the case either.


Indeed, electricity was born because there is a negative element, without a negative valve there will be no current if there is only a positive valve. It is clear that nature is synergistic with negative and positive elements, similar to the Yin and Yang symbol, where there is good and evil, there is good and there is also evil. If everything is fine or if all the rich people have nothing bad or the poor then all of that will keep nature in sync and run optimally. If everyone became police, there were no bandits or thieves, and then the police would be unemployed. In other words, it is very similar to 2 currencies that are always in sync with each other, even though sometimes if 1 coin or paper currency will never meet each other.


as matter of fact, this is often violated, in fact the law is sometimes violated for the sake of perpetuating something, namely in the name of a momentary wish either personal or group, if one looks at it, it is clear that the jurists and state apparatus who are legal experts or law formulators actually violate the law themselves. No or not really.


Those were not the things that were on Warjo's mind, an amateur musician. He is a pianist who has never taken courses or lectures in the field of music. However, regarding scores and musical notes in the world of music, especially piano, there is no doubt about his abilities. Even though he mastered it through self-taught either through books he studied 14 years ago until he saw it on YouTube when it needed to be done, he did not finish his law studies considering that there was an important thing he had to sacrifice for the sake of his family, namely his only sister, namely Siska Ayunda, who is currently studying nursing. , if only he had been selfish, he would have gone to college with his own income, but he didn't do it.


He is sad because he has just been left by his lover to go home to the Labanan area, Berau, East Kalimantan, namely Irene, the violinist and violin tutor who has travelled across the world of capital and national music, although not as well-known as an impromptu artist who often works on soap operas. She was forced to return to her hometown because her parents called her.


An accidental meeting when they collaborated on a show in one of the halls where they as musicians joined for a charity event. When they were in the studio they actualized themselves personally inviting them to do a practice session before the event.


Warjo was very saddened by the departure of his sweetheart, and he wanted to tell his girlfriend to say no or not to return home. Now memories are just memories, because she returned to her hometown because of her parents' orders. Obviously this is a big question for him, his thoughts penetrate the horizon. There are only negative thoughts present. Obviously she came home because her parents must have arranged an arranged marriage for her. If this were turned into a fact, then the he would have committed suicide by drinking insect poison or hanging himself

His mind soars across the horizon and the expanse of the universe but is blocked by something shrouded in uncertainty. With the coffee still steaming as if it was in sync with his daydreams, indeed the atmosphere also supported his thoughts which soared between galaxies. It was clearly inconsequential to think like that, He muttered softly in his heart.


He is currently only working part-time, his work does not require energy or thoughts, only relying on intuition or physically capable, a job he has mastered 2 years ago. His job is only setting up the sound system for big events, weddings or concerts held by the Event Organizer where he works, but regarding the fee he gets, he can support his daily life, whether it's paying for boarding or eating 3 days a day.


His thoughts were shattered instantly when she called him via whatsapp messenger from his sweetheart that he had to follow him to his hometown immediately while giving the address via Google maps. But it was unlucky indeed because only 2 pieces of red banknotes were tucked into the wallet given by her. His account was drained because his parents called him a week ago to send money because Siska, the youngest sister, had not paid for college. It is known that his father was just an itinerant diamond seller in his hometown and his culture was an itinerant herbal medicine seller in Tuban, East Java. A little embarrassed to say that, but in the name of love and honesty he will say it. Haven't had time to talk to her yet, Bagas suddenly came to interrupt the conversation between the two of them.


"Jo, there will be an event tomorrow, you set the sound at the Mampang GOR, tomorrow there will be a rock and roll music event for SMK students in South Jakarta," Bagas said.


"Gas, first, okay, sorry I'm on the phone with my boyfriend, you're just disturbing, I'm already screaming again" said him as if emphasizing the importance of his conversation with the lover of his heart.


"Must be bad news huh? Or he was told to marry his parents” He chattered while laughing out loud.


"Don't Say anything Please, just make fun of you, in a moment okay" as if he said as an assignment.


It turned out that the sound was heard by her while laughing giddily. If you look at her, she is a girl with a mature personality who is always cheerful and has never seen anything material. Their relationship has been long enough for more than half a decade they have passed and there has never been any variety or significant disputes between the two of them. Then she with a slightly spoiled tone told him to put his voice on the loudspeaker, so that the conversation between the three of them could take place.


"Indeed, I want to arrange an arranged marriage for Gas," said her while laughing giddily through the WhatsApp loudspeaker connection on Warjo's cell phone


“Ah dare you swear, Rin? How pity you are Warjo! in the future he will die crunchy if you just get married, ha ha ha” Bagas said


"You want to know, do you really want to know Gas?" She answered and asked Bagas again.


Indeed, the three of them had known each other for a long time, the first time he made a pact with her as if Bagas wanted to become a "Mosquito" if the ABG children now branded Bagas. However, Bagas never bothered because Bagas also had a girlfriend, a Public Relations student at a prominent campus in South Jakarta. It was also Bagas who introduced the sound system that he was familiar with, however, if we traced the theory and practice of this matter, Bagas was quite well versed, and who in fact was an Electrical graduate at a leading campus in the Bandung area. The important position held by Bagas in the event organizer is the manager. It was him who became the driving force behind EO's existence, even though he was not only a sound engineer, there were still 2 people like him who worked in the same field as Alex and Didi. The boss is one of the owners of a famous dangdut music group in Jakarta who seems to really believe in the management, Public Relations and Marketing at his EO to the two of them even though his work is part time, but when there is a big event it is clear that his work is neater and there are never any defects here and there, it could be said that his work went smoothly if he was assigned to every activity event similar to the road that stretches between Tiakur and Weet on Moa Island, Southwest Maluku Regency in Eastern Indonesia.


"Must be a rich oil merchant huh? I know” Bagas seemed to confirm and continue their conversation.


"Stop, Stop..., please Bagas, and don’t make up stories." As if she was reaffirming the conversation between the three of them.


"Who with? Why am I so curious?” said Bags with his pure Javanese accent as if he wanted to investigate further about the fact why her reason for returning to her hometown was because of her parents' arranged marriage.


"Same with him" She answered loudly and again with her Kalimantan accent as if to deny Bagas' statement and the thoughts that were raging in his heart

Like being struck by a thunder in broad daylight what she stated? They both gasped


"Ah, are you right Rin?" Bagas asked again as if confirming what he had just heard.


"I'm Serious, Gas. All of a sudden you're screaming, people already know I miss you and want Warjo to come to my house in Labanan. His Job tomorrow right? It's only Monday bro. I have already ordered for this Thursday the PP Jakarta-Berau ticket via Citilink, I just wanted to take a screenshot of the ticket, and you kept interfering in our conversation. Hihihi”


Through WhatsApp conversations, it can be concluded that her parents already knew about their relationship through her Facebook and Instagram. Search was obtained because the parents were not stuttering with technology, the parents were parents who really understood what their children wanted by really protecting the dignity of the family by prioritizing full trust in their only daughter. Her parents had seen a charity concert which indeed journalists had snapped of the two of them during a charity event that had been held for a long time. And her parents have interrogated her and put their full trust in her.


While laughing softly, Warjo was silent and didn't think about anything else. Because in dealing with a partner even though they are not married, they must be redamancy while still prioritizing religion and good morals. And that has been expressed by her hundreds of times. She always said that the act of loving someone who loves will return; love is fully reciprocated. And think always beautiful and healthy. It was at this moment that the feeling that was shrouded in suspicion vanished from his mind.


December 08, 2022 16:58

You must sign up or log in to submit a comment.

39 comments

Dea Nkt
02:47 Jul 21, 2023

I would like to say this is a very interesting story, in my opinion this story talks about Warjo is just an amateur musician and he did not finish his law studies considering that there was an important thing he had to sacrifice for the sake of his family and his only sister, Ayunda. If only he had been selfish, he would have gone to college with his own income, but he didn't do it. He has just been left by his lover to go home to the Labanan area, Berau, East Kalimantan, Irene, the violinist. She was forced to return to her hometown because...

Reply

Show 0 replies
Mutiara Yolanda
02:31 Jul 21, 2023

In my opinion, this story has a romantic story, much enjoyed by young people, this story teaches us not to be prejudiced against something

Reply

Show 0 replies
Dhea Nuramalia
00:49 Jul 20, 2023

Based on the results of my opinion. I think this story is very interesting for young people to read, Especially for those who like romance stories, this story teaches us not to immediately suspect bad things because not all of these events Will be the same as what we are worried about. This story is light and does not require focus because of the story.

Reply

Show 0 replies
Zahra Hanifah
13:48 Jul 16, 2023

Narrative text The text tells a story about Warjo, an amateur musician, and his relationship with Irene, a violinist. It follows their interactions, thoughts, and emotions as they navigate the challenges and uncertainties they face, such as Irene being forced to return to her hometown and the possibility of an arranged marriage. Zahra Hanifah XI-mpk 2

Reply

Show 0 replies
Ekanur Maulianaa
22:44 Jul 14, 2023

I think this story is a text narrative. This story describes the life of Warjo who is an amateur musician (pianist), he does not continue his law studies because for the sake of his future and his family. This story is great to read, especially for those who like romance stories. This story also has meaning, one of which is don't be prejudiced or negative if we don't know the truth.

Reply

Show 0 replies
Risnaa Anjani22
03:49 Apr 03, 2023

I think this story is very good for teenagers because the story is a really good romance genre

Reply

Show 0 replies
Sulis Tya
03:05 Apr 03, 2023

This story is great for those who really, really like romance genre stories

Reply

Show 0 replies
02:57 Apr 03, 2023

Based on my opinion, I think this story is interesting for young people to read, especially those who like romance stories. This story teaches us not to immediately prejudice against anything. The story is not boring and does not require focus because the story can be read when you are relaxed.

Reply

Show 0 replies
00:00 Feb 08, 2023

In my opinion, this story is very interesting for young people to read, especially those who like romantic stories. Because myself like stories with a romantic genre. "EUNOIA" is a story that tells of warjo, an amateur musician who did not finish his law studies because he remembered that there were important things he had to sacrifice for his family and his only younger sister. At that time, he had just been left by his lover to return to his hometown because of his parents' call. From this story, we can take a lesson that we still have to ...

Reply

Show 0 replies
Akmal Ardiansyah
23:56 Feb 07, 2023

Synopsis This story tells of how an amateur musician who has to struggle to live for his family and those closest to him, who started studying music on his own that put aside his education because he wanted to develop his hobby, he had to make a living for his two younger siblings who were pursuing education.

Reply

Show 0 replies
03:20 Feb 07, 2023

Warjo is a musician whose life is very simple, but does not discourage him from working and supporting his family even though he is not married. He has a girlfriend named Irene. Warjo was in a dilemma because his girlfriend Irene went to his hometown because his parents called him. So that Warjo was devastated and always thought negatively about things that might happen, such as his girlfriend whose parents might have arranged an arranged marriage with someone else. Until finally, Warjo made a WhatsApp call with Irene, where it turned out t...

Reply

Show 0 replies
02:19 Feb 07, 2023

"EUNOIA" Based on my opinion, I think this story is interesting for young people to read, especially those who like romantic stories. This story teaches us not to be prejudiced right away because not all events will be the same as what we worry about. The story is light and does not require focus because the story can be read. when you relax.

Reply

Show 0 replies
00:37 Feb 07, 2023

EUNOIA From this story it can be concluded that being and thinking critically is fine to increase our sensitivity to something, but prejudice will not help us solve any problem. The longer we harbor prejudices, the more emotional people we become. Because everything needs peace and good thoughts in order to give happiness in life. It is evident from Warjo's story that he finally regretted spending time treating his prejudices. Life needs a balance between the good and bad of our thoughts and feelings.

Reply

Show 0 replies
00:36 Feb 07, 2023

Based on my opinion,I think this story is interesting for young people to read, especially those who like romance stories. This story teaches us not to be prejudiced right away because not all events will be the same as what we worry about. The story is light and doesn't require focus because the story can be read. when you're relaxed.

Reply

Show 0 replies
Ramadona Putra
00:23 Feb 07, 2023

Based on my opinion, I want to say this is a very interesting story, because I also like romantic stories that contain parts of life. Warjo is a pianist who has never taken a course or college in music, his abilities are self-taught. He did not complete his law studies because he had to make sacrifices for his only younger sister, Ayunda, who is currently studying nursing. Warjo was very sad because his girlfriend Irene left for his hometown. Irene went to her hometown because her parents called her. Because of this, Warjo was devastated an...

Reply

Show 0 replies
Abyan Haniifah
01:52 Feb 06, 2023

Based on my opinion, I would like to say this is a very interesting story, because I also like romantic stories that contain parts of life. "EUNOIA" talks about Warjo is just an amateur musician and he did not finish his law studies considering that there was an important thing he had to sacrifice for the sake of his family and his only sister, Ayunda. If only he had been selfish, he would have gone to college with his own income, but he didn't do it. And then, he has just been left by his lover to go home to the Labanan area, Berau, East Ka...

Reply

Show 0 replies
07:32 Feb 01, 2023

"EUNOIA" This story tells about Warjo, an amateur musician. He is a pianist, he mastered the piano self-taught both through books he studied 14 years ago until he saw it on YouTube when he had to do it, he did not finish his law studies considering there was an important thing he had to sacrifice for the future. He is sad because he has just left his girlfriend back home to the East Kalimantan region, namely Irene, a violinist and violin tutor who has traveled the world and national music. He was forced to return to ...

Reply

Show 0 replies
04:54 Feb 01, 2023

"EUNOIA" tells about Warjo's, an amateur musician. He is a pianist who has never taken courses or lectures in the field of music. someone who studies law, even though law is not his desire but he does not finish his law studies considering that there are important things he has to sacrifice for the future. He is sad because he has just been left by his lover to go hometown, namely Irene, the violinist and violin. When Irene returned to her village, Warjo immediately became sad and thought strangely about her boyfriend's return. He thought ...

Reply

Show 0 replies
Jihan Adelia
06:25 Jan 24, 2023

Warjo is a pianist who has never taken a course or college in music, his abilities are self-taught. He did not complete his law studies because he had to make sacrifices for his only younger sister, Ayunda, who is currently studying nursing. Warjo was very sad because his girlfriend Irene left for his hometown. Irene went to her hometown because her parents called her. Because of this, Warjo was devastated and always had negative thoughts about things that might happen, such as his lover, whose parents might have arranged an arranged marria...

Reply

Show 0 replies
06:23 Jan 24, 2023

This story tells about the life of "Warjo" who is an amateur musician who works hard to find a piece of money to support his family and pay school fees for his younger sibling. He currently only works part-time, his job does not require energy or thought, only relying on intuition or physical ability, a job he has mastered 2 years ago. He also has a girlfriend named Irene. Beautiful and also a violinist. They met by accident while collaborating on a charity event. And in the end they both got married. One day, Irene was suddenly ordered to ...

Reply

Show 0 replies

Bring your short stories to life

Fuse character, story, and conflict with tools in the Reedsy Book Editor. 100% free.