Activism

Submitted into Contest #45 in response to: Write a story about activism.... view prompt

1 comment

General

Activism

The noise in the world that every living thing experiences in its lifetime varies significantly. The impact of informed activism is at the forefront of our societies and the grouped individuals are relaying a message. The best advocate for change is the people committed to demonstrating the change they are wanting. Selfless demonstration can be reconciled with an entire driving force. Let passion be the foundation, let love guide the way, let assertiveness define the moments that lead to the desired outcome and do not give up no matter what. I can see with my eyes an action. I can hear with my ears sounds. I can move with my body. I can speak a language known to me to another person. There are billions of people in the world and I can learn how to communicate with everyone, and they matter, and therefore I am using my communication to change our goal.

What you do matters. You must believe that in yourself and reinforce it into others. Caring is the driving force to sustained development of any activist or are you activating short term judgements. I am actively demonstrating my cause through any means possible as one follows the noise of its surrounding and demonstrates a time and place for something that means peace.

Has the previous two paragraphs demonstrated a problem or a cure? Can you point out if your audience knows what you are referencing to? How have your predecessors endeavored change and how was or is that successful? Surely problems exist and in circumstances one can or cannot resist. Covid-19 is a great example of personal space and this space is a human right and I will activate this to the end of time because everyone is defined by the lines whether between words or in the mind but time still proves that space is the interlude and the cure of harm to individuals.

There are many variables in solving problems and especially ones that are on the Global Basis. The sound of surrender is tasteless because we want to feel the freedom to be who we are because it is our God given right on this Earth and the Earth is where we are experiencing the present moment. We can simultaneously activate that God should not be in this and so you as an individual I am sure have the right to disagree informally. Do not take away the rights of someone else while obtaining our freedom?

Humans is the common denominator, courage is the internal driving force, change is the desired outcome and time is of the essence. Martin Luther King named a Leader with a word so we want to use him as an example as most know although think outside the box and ill subtly show you that our perceptions are different because I want to be like Martin Luther King Jr., too. I see him as a man who heard and felt the pain of another and with demonstrating…sympathy…they all cultivated peace and perhaps peace is the driving force that preceded and thus gained their freedom. I think that He is wise for dividing character, I see character, I want what he had, and we all know he had FAITH.

Am I committed to long term change and commitment that creates trust? Why? Because it is demonstrated, and people are willing to work with me. It is our environment. America is Freedom and the dream of many including myself at this very moment in time. Will I demonstrate I matter more than everyone else or will I strategically employ serving others as we all need to work together for our primary goals. There are many organizations that do activate for change. I research everything to know what is tested over time that creates enough knowledge for me to demonstrate an active message.

What do we want our children to know? What do we want to do to help change happen? Am I willing to look past my day to day means and make change happen for other people? I can make change happen for words and perhaps is the point of the monetary struggle for freedom to make change happen?

Martin Luther King did not need people to tell him he could. He did what he could for others and for him, HE HAD A DREAM, four words, and, HE HAS TIME IN HISTORY, and , HE IS IN THE PRESENT, and , Relate this to all documents and they will surely tell you in one way or another that CHANGE IS ALWAYS and NO ONE IS PERFECT and I LOVE YOU TOO. Great words and actions can align. Drive forward your message and if it is for a small piece of time, so be it, if it is a long piece of change, so be it, you have to put the effort into whichever you desire to communicate with your audience.

The foundation of activism has been rooted in us because it is proven to succeed in change. I am not the only one who needs change. I am not the only one who wants change. Can we effectively communicate change that is needed? I believe that we can. I believe that every single person on this Earth deserves to live freely and not oppressed or suffering or silenced due to space and time not being understood by any individual who wishes to change that space and time of those around them, and thus unto me, and thus unto we.

I like to read things that tell me who I am because I have had my personal space violated. In what aspect of the human, bird, primate, amphibian and so forth has you thought of if they are living freely or not. So let it be that how can we all be free and what needs to be changed is how we pass on the importance of space to protect the ones we love and teach us our rights so we can protect ourselves. Everyone is the same priority and healthy people can be health for others. Who is the leader? I am a follower. I follow the news, I pay attention to pain, no one is more important. Where do you live? America is one nation Under God. Our forefathers and fore leaders have demonstrated and shown us tragedies and peace, and can we not preserve life? So, let the bars be for those who take and let us show ourselves our fate and let as all be equal and let us all have freedom. Shall we all take a knee, can we have similarity and stay in our own lane?

So, activism is a message to the audience and the audience is YOU and I care, and We can make a difference.

 

Sincerely,

AN ESSAY CONTEST FOR 50$ WISH ME LUCK

June 10, 2020 22:38

You must sign up or log in to submit a comment.

1 comment

Suzan Aslanoglu
22:12 Jun 17, 2020

This is really good, I could imagine it being used as a speech. I liked the way you involved everyone in the essay and you weren't afraid to express your feelings.

Reply

Show 0 replies
RBE | We made a writing app for you (photo) | 2023-02

We made a writing app for you

Yes, you! Write. Format. Export for ebook and print. 100% free, always.