People do not believe me when I say I travel time...

Submitted into Contest #92 in response to: End your story with a truth coming to light.... view prompt

0 comments

Bedtime Speculative Suspense

I am taken again. I have my wife and kids. My time? If you believe me, I am roughly 8 billion years old if 2019 articles on when the next galaxy hits this Milky Way galaxy. Yes, I know I am a time traveler. Parallel reality shifter. Why am I interesting? Lord, help me. I am me. And you are you. If you are connected to me means I felt in time, you were interesting or will be.. That is right. For if I truly lived on Sagittarius Milky Way galaxy which the internet said was 377,000 light years across and the speed was 1000 years spin for one rotation of the galaxy it would mean that body when it saw it died billions of years ago.. And now? I write about time. Sure, I am interesting. I write poetry. Sure no one knows my name here. But, once upon a time, I too held some fame. Not much notable but still all the same I was me and you were you. And something caught my attention. What was that? A spark of creativity? A naughty humor? Something that I loved to read, and you wrote? I doubt I know. However, I am me and you are you and there is a lot of time and space between the two of us. What is real? Are these poems real? I don’t know. I used to think that I would be a poet.

Hundreds if not thousands of people read my poetry in my time. Here? I doubt if more than a few hundred even know who I was or what I wrote about. Time? List of changes in time. Sure I can list them.

  1. Sun is no longer yellow here. In my time, it was yellow. Not white.
  2. South America was 2500 miles west of its current location. Why did it take so long to discover South America?
  3. Moon landings 21.
  4. What I have seen I saw Russia land people on Mars.
  5. Japan was off the coast of China, not Korea in my reality.
  6. Katrina happened in 2003 not 2005
  7. Ab Lincoln was a senator in my reality.
  8. And my US had 51 states of the United States of America.
  9. That I wore Sketchers, not Skechers.
  10. I knew the Lion would lie with the lamb, not some wolf with a herd of sheep.
  11. Am I a closed time curved loop reality traveler trying to tell you hey Buddy don’t take a vaccine. It is going to turn you into a zombie look up Harvard study on vaccines and dementia or the Borg look up Microsoft patent 2000060606 and read it.
  12. Am I trying to warn people these days? Not as much as I used to try. What good is it to change the time tribulation? Something already fulfilled the coming war with Russia in some realities. Shame against evil wins yet again. Is there hope? I doubt I know anymore.

Let me see what else. Meaning as a time traveler I can say technology of the past is more than the future. That my world/earth was on Sagittarius in a galaxy with no known black holes. Sure we hypothesized about them but none shown or known. And my galaxy was supposedly 377,000 light years across meaning I am much older than you.

Outside of warning you are about to become zombie washables, what else? I would say believe in Christ if you can. Find a way to salvation because the end of time of tribulation is something to watch and is nothing to play with.

Oh, I suppose I can say this too. JcPenny existed, you see I shopped there, not at JcPenney. And? Well, my yellow sun beats your mirror reality in quotes and savings. Sure you might be alive today. However, if I lived there, and you were here. That would meantime wise you died a long, long time ago. Before I was even born. How do I travel? Sh.. I am the night auditor. I live in your shadows. I am the night auditor. People laugh. No, you are not Clint. I smile.

It has been billions of years since anyone called me, Clint. My name after all is Clinton R. Not Clint. We are not the same. WE believe in right and wrong. Here I watch in amazement the people doing wrong and allowed to continue on. Why do I not do anything about it? I am an auditor. I do. I live in the shadow worlds and you? If I am telling you the truth. You have been dead so long ago that no one, not even your spirit, can find your zombie body. Welcome to my ghost story. Meaning? If I lived where I said I lived. And you are where I think you are.. Well, you have been dead a lot longer than I. Meaning? Oh, I died a long, long time ago. Or was it just a few moments ago? Closed time curved loop time travel after all is quantum but real to those parallel reality shifters of time. 

Did I always know I was a time traveler? I had my suspicions as a child. Things would transform. Like where I went to school. Where Taco John was. Why the colors of houses were different. What happened at my home? Meaning? I would constantly get yelled at for moving things. I did not move things. I was living in the shadows. I did not touch other people, nor did they talk to me. I am, after all the night auditor. I did nothing to upset people. That people got upset because of me? That was their problem. That the soul prior to me moved something or did something was not something understood until 2016. Then as now I know that someone existed here, and they did something. Do I know what they did? I have clues. I know their dreams. Awful dreams. Like I said. I am a cleaner after all. That is the truth coming to light.

May 01, 2021 18:51

You must sign up or log in to submit a comment.

0 comments

RBE | We made a writing app for you (photo) | 2023-02

We made a writing app for you

Yes, you! Write. Format. Export for ebook and print. 100% free, always.