1 comment

Crime Drama Speculative

This story contains sensitive content

(TRIGGER WARNING: Sexual violence, mental health, substance abuse, physical violence, gore, abuse, suicide & self harm included)

主人公が「請求書も溜まってる」というのを聞いた時は,それは電気代や電話代といった程度のもので額も10万円以下だと思っていました。ところがヴィデオを見てそれが大きな誤りだったとわかりました。主人公は立ち退き(強制退去)を迫られた上,その家自体もブルドーザーで完全に取り壊されてしまっています。まさか主人公がそこまでの額を滞納しているとは思いもしませんでした。

Dear Jimin I dm'd you, but you still ain't followin'.

I left my line, my insta, and my twitter at the bottom.

I sent two hand made "ARMY" sweaters back in autumn, you must not'v got em'.

You probably left them at the hotel in Chicago or somethin'. But anyways, オッス, what's been up man, how's your brother?

I'm finally pregnant too, I'm 'bout to be a mother.

If I have a daughter, guess what I'mma call her?

Mi-jeong.

I read about Melisa K. too, I'm sorry. I had a friend kill their selves over some さいてい who didn't want em'.

I know you probably hear this every day, but I'm the best in the ARMY.

I even drink hot chocolate just like you.

I got a room full of your posters and your selfies, 人間.

I like the ヤバい you did with JVKE too, that ヤバい was amazing!!!

Anyways, I hope you get this 人間, dm me back.

Why not, Just to talk, your favorite fan, this is (Stan) ストーカー.

************************************************************

主人公が「請求書も溜まってる」というのを聞いた時は,それは電気代や電話代といった程度のもので額も10万円以下だと思っていました。ところがヴィデオを見てそれが大きな誤りだったとわかりました。主人公は立ち退き(強制退去)を迫られた上,その家自体もブルドーザーで完全に取り壊されてしまっています。まさか主人公がそこまでの額を滞納しているとは思いもしませんでした。

Dear Jimin, you still ain't dm'd or followed; I know you've had a chance. I ain't upset, I just think it's うざい you don't answer me,

ストーカー.

If you didn't want to talk to me outside the SoFi Stadium in L.A

you didn't have to, but you could've taken a selfie for my nephew.

That's not cool of you 人間, we waited forever for you.

We waited in the massive crowds for you!

For hours and we didn't even get to see you!

It was really ばか man, you're like his クソ アイドル.

He wants to be a dancer just like you, 人間, he watches you more than I do!

Remember when we met on Musically?

You said if I dm'd you, you'd reply to me.

See, we're just like one another.

I don't feel like myself either.

I used to get made fun of and never eat dinner.

I always sing along to what you're saying in your songs. So when I have a うざい day, I float away and you make them great.

I have nothing but you.

So that うんち helps when I'm feeling depressed.

I even got your face tatted across my chest.

Sometimes I even learn your dances until I bleed.

It's like adrenaline, I bet you'd have a crush on me.

You kept coming back to BTS even though you couldn't cut it.

My friends think its weird I talk about you 24/7.

But they don't know you like I do, Jiminie, no one does.

They don't know what its like for perfectionists like us.

Please dm me, 人間, you don't know what you could lose.

Your Angel, ストーカー.

P.S. We should be together. ;D

************************************************************

主人公が「請求書も溜まってる」というのを聞いた時は,それは電気代や電話代といった程度のもので額も10万円以下だと思っていました。ところがヴィデオを見てそれが大きな誤りだったとわかりました。主人公は立ち退き(強制退去)を迫られた上,その家自体もブルドーザーで完全に取り壊されてしまっています。まさか主人公がそこまでの額を滞納しているとは思いもしませんでした。

Dear Mr. I'm-Too-Famous-to-Message-or-Reply-To-My-Fans,

I cant believe I ever CHOSE you and skipped class.

I've been a fan forever and some how I don't deserve this?

I know you've gotten these messages.

IT SAYS SEEN and I know you can see perfect.

So since you're ignoring me here's a video.

...

("So this is my final love letter to you, I know you'll see it. I'm on my way to what would've been our favorite spot. Listening to our song: Angel Pt. 1. you know where you say, "Angel, don't fly so close to me. I'll pull you down eventually. You don't want to lose those wings. People like me break beautiful things." I bet you didn't know you were talking about me. That's kinda how this is, you could've rescued me from drowning. Now it's too late, I'm on tons of downers now, I'm a やりまん.

All i wanted was a ばか message. I hope you know I tore all of your pictures off the wall. I loved you Jimin, we could've been together, think about it! You've ruined us now, I hope you can't eat and you cant sing about it!

And when you dance

I hope you can't get it right and you scream about it

I hope your conscience eats at you

And you can't breathe without me

See, Jimin, shut up Jung Kook, I'm tryna talk!

Hey, Jimin, that's something else I forgot to mention screamin' in the trunk

But I didn't slit his throat, I

just tied him up, see I ain't like you

Cause if he suffocates he'll suffer more and then he'll die too.

Re-make of "Stan"- Eminem

*This story is completely fictional and strictly made for creative purposes.*

I do understand that this song was a force even in its time and especially now it will probably offend. So, in advance this was made entirely for creative/entertainment purposes and in no way represents the writers point of view. What's so interesting about this prompt is that I am in no way a fan of K-pop. I grew up with my father listening to Eminem and watching 8-Mile. I'm grateful to learn a bit about a piece of our youths culture. What's terrifying is that this song is so relevant and always has been. Being a fan of something and being obsessed is two different things, obviously. I can't imagine knowing everything their is to know about someone and feeling sane. That's just not how my mind works but if you can know Jimins favorite lucky socks and still be a safe member of society then I welcome your shenanigans. It's interesting how a group can bring so many together yet cause so much separation within the fan base. Or how a group can be included yet some feel the need to separate and make themselves forcefully known. The sense of self importance is striking in some fans. Music and entertainment is a gift but it isn't owned by anyone specifically. I feel some may believe that because music and entertainment made by an artist is sold and purchased that it means they owned and purchased a bit of the artist themselves. It isn't true but who the speed of desensitization in the world it's easy to understand why the obsession exists. That craving for he real thing after purchasing it over and over again. Moderation, and that is the moral of the story.

June 03, 2023 01:31

You must sign up or log in to submit a comment.

1 comment

Jessica Bartz
01:39 Jun 03, 2023

Not their- there* Not who- with* Not he- the* 😅🤌

Reply

Show 0 replies

Bring your short stories to life

Fuse character, story, and conflict with tools in the Reedsy Book Editor. 100% free.