0 comments

High School Drama Romance

Book entre 1 (Week ONE)


Ok, this is so unreal. Jessica is such a nutcracker. Today, Daniah texted me and said “Shakira asked Dionna out to the dance, Sheela asked Jamal, and Miah asked Davion and they all said YES.”. Ok, so now she wants me to ask out Chris. I was terrified to ask him. His bangs are as shiny as a new clean car. As the wind blows, he comes to me and says “Hi, How are you doing, Gabriella? ''. I brushed my hair back and giggled “Ciao, Chris, come stay”?. “Il bene e il Vostro.” I laughed “I think you meant “Bene e tu” We laughed so hard this girl suddenly came and interrupted (Jessica).” Hi, why are you flirting with my boyfriend”. I was like BOYFRIEND? When was he ever going to tell me that? Then suddenly he said, “If you were my girlfriend, I would kill myself”.


Ok, that's funny. I mean he is one of the funniest crushes I have ever had. I mean there was Diego and Ray, but Chris is out of this world funny.


Anyways, I found Jessica yelling at a girl. Not just any girl, my best friend, Dalilah. But Dalilah went all out on her. I mean the words. Dalilah yelled “Hia una trama, quindi non capisco come parlerai dei miei capelli Putanna”. “If you don’t say it out loud then don’t say it at all.” “Fine, you have a weave so don’t talk about my hair—” Before she could even finish her sentence, I stopped her and said,” Why are you messing with my friend”.” “She forgot to give me my pencil.” She whined. “But does that give me permission to mess with Cara Dalila”. “No, why am I even talking to you?” She added. “Si, Si, Scappa” Bambino,” I said. She rolled her eyes and walked away.


Ok, now that was at the end of the day. My little sister (Andria) and my big brother (Antonio) both came like they saw a ghost or something. I am looking so confused about how they looked at me and why. So, of course, I asked, “Can I get in the car?”. I know that's not what normal people would ask, but I mean they were in front of our limo, and I am a rich child, NOT NORMAL. They looked at me like I was crazy. “What?” They still looked at me crazy. “Ok, what do you expect me to do, walk home or ride in an invisible cheap car.” “With these kinds of comments from the principal, you should do that. The walk home part, not the invisible car part”. We exchange looks. “What comments?” “It says “Hello, guardian of Gabriella Russia, It has been recorded that Gabriella has been cursing at students in the hallway. Please send a punishment, order, or a request to deal with her on school grounds. Thank you and have a blessed day.” So there's your answer.” That wasn’t me that was Dalilah. Who told her that?”. He frowned, “Oh, that Jessica girl. That makes sense.”. “Uh oh.” Andria said so scared she saw the most under her bed. “Let me in the car.” I said as mad as a crazy dwarf. Then I suddenly saw an ugly, unusual image. Then I realized that was Jessica, with the ugliest sneaky smile on her face looking at me waving. “Lemme out.” I asked. They let me out slowly. Then I ran as fast as a Greyhound that saw a squirrel and broke the chain.


I attacked Jessica and she fell on her back. When she got back up, she scratched my face. My siblings were whispering about something, but they were whispering about how they should've kept me in the car. They were not whispering about Jessica. The principal came out and said, “What is going on out here?”. “Gabriella tried to assassinate me,” Jessica said. “Oh enough with the big words” I shouted. “I promise, I tried to stop their dramatic fight,” Antonio claimed.


Both me and Jessica looked up and then Jessica had the nerve to say “You're such a liar”. “Girl, not as much of a liar as you are.”. She looked at me like I just shot a bullet at her head. When I looked over, I swore I saw a big black cop chasing me. But the principal came over and said “Ok, Gabrielle, first the cursing now this. You are suspended.” “But, Ms. Domain, you don’t understand.” “I understood enough. Just because you're rich kid, Doesn't mean you have special privileges. What will your father think, Gabrielle. Also, Stop lying, Thomas.” She looked at him upset. “I'm Antonio. Not Thomas, Thomas is my friend.” She looked up at him. “Oh, the crazy child”. He looked at my sad face, shocked then back at her. Well, at least I don’t whip kids with rulers. She turned around and beat the ruler harder, and walked faster. “Get in, get in the CAR!”. The driver drove so fast, he could have hit the puppy.


She finally stopped chasing us when we finally got to the red light. “Ugh, what does that Jessica girl want with you, anyways,” Andria said. I laughed. “Like I know.” I chuckled. “She does, it's about a boy drama,” Antonio continued. I kicked him in his legs. “OWWW!” He yelled. “What’s that?” Something you don’t need to worry about now” I scowled him. “What, I am just trying to teach a girl what she needs to know,” He added. “Oh, I see,” I said with a frown. “I know but what’s that paper?” She asked. “Oh, high school life homework.””. I said. “I Have plenty of time at home to do it when I am grounded” I frowned. 

“I don’t get how mom and dad don't see that Jessica-” Before he could finish I yelled. “stai zitto Tranquillo. Do NOT say her name”. “Ok, dang”. He said very scaredly. “I don’t get how mom and dad don't see that SHE did it and not you.”



Ok, Jessica Naomi Johnson does the most. She got me in trouble. She Is such a drama queen. Like now for my punishment, (at school and at home), I have English homework, science, advanced math, and roman to greek too. Like, 2 hours is not enough, dang how harsh my parents and teachers can be. Instead, I text Chris, the love of my life, for updates.


Chris: Your parents understand. Jessica told her, she was lying.


Me: L know, they are harsh enough to make me have extra work and I did nothing


 Chris: I am so upset you are not here. Jessica made me date her.



I swear when he said that my heart skipped a beat. Huh? Do you get it? How would he go with her by bribe or something?


Chris: She bribed me with puppies and locked me up


Curse the boys’ love for puppies. Then he told me he was coming. I wrote on paper,



Dude, like, she deserves it. Maybe, she looked in my Diary and saw my secrets like last time. If she did, that means that she knows my weaknesses. Even the time when my pants ripped, or I k-i-s-s-e-d Chris. Oh, I never wrote that here. Ok, if Jessica sees this I am getting expelled. I cannot get away from Chrissy. Jessica would be clueless about how to stop me though. 


Now I heard a knock on my door. I looked through the peephole. It’s Chris. “Chris, I am pissed OFF! You really went on a date with Jessica. THE DATE CRASHER! Sei uscito con quella diavolessa. Non-Posso credit. Dai, sei così incredibile. perché dovresti uscire con quella CANE FEMMINA '' I yelled. “Well, that is so harsh. You don’t have to say things like that. Anyways, You need to read this brand-new book. How to get rid of your enemy.” Chris said. “Why would I get rid of her? You probably already kissed her, right?” I said. “EWW, No!” He yelled. “Oooh, boy drama.” Andria said, making kissy noises. “Antonio taught her too much. He is annoying” I said. Then Antonio runs over and makes kissy noises. “That proves it.” I laughed. Then we talked until the night blew away then he left. “Go out the wind so my parents don’t see you,” I said as he nodded.




“Gabriella Russo looked at the light flowers in her hands and felt happy.

She walked over to the window and reflected on her beautiful surroundings. She had always loved windy school with its proud, powerless parks. It was a place that encouraged her tendency to feel happy.

Then she saw something in the distance, or rather someone. It was the figure of Chris Johnson. Chris was a patient angel with brown legs and black arms.

Gabriella gulped. She glanced at her own reflection. She was a nice, cool, soda drinker with skinny legs and thick arms. Her friends saw her as a brief, big bird. Once, she had even helped a stagnant best boyfriend recover from a flying accident.

But not even a nice person who had once helped a stagnant best boyfriend recover from a flying accident, was prepared for what Chris had in store today.

The wind teased like kissing dogs, making Gabriella lovefilled.

As Gabriella stepped outside and Chris came closer, she could see the attractive glint in his eye.

"I am here because I want to date," Chris bellowed, in an understanding tone. He slammed his fist against Gabriella's chest, with the force of 3730 horses. "I really love you, Gabriella Russo."

Gabriella looked back, even more, love-filled and still fingering the light flowers. "Chris, love him," she replied.

They looked at each other with romantic feelings, like two cautious, curried cats hugging on a very sweet date, which had pop music playing in the background and two chill uncles talking to the beat.

Suddenly, Chris lunged forward and tried to punch Gabriella in the face. Quickly, Gabriella grabbed the light flowers and brought it down on Chris's face.

Chris's legs trembled and his arms wobbled. He looked dramatic, his body raw like a boiled, better basket.

Then he let out an agonizing groan and collapsed onto the ground. Moments later Chris Johnson fainted.

Gabriella Russo went back inside and made herself a nice drink of soda.

THE END


“BORING! If you are going to write something, write it well!” Andria yelled. “Why are you here anyways,” I yelled back at her. “I am just saying he is too pretty to get this boring stuff.”. “First, why are you here? Second, nobody says that anymore. Third, GET OUT I have a date.”. Oh, No I am late” I said. I sneaked into the mountains to see Chris.” I brought you flowers. I was wondering, ``I know you hang with me and it's the whole time, Do you LIKE ME.”.” I never thought you would ask. YES!” I fell into his arms and my lips felt warm as he caught me. It felt amazing. He gave me butterflies. He held me close. “Mom and Dad? I see them hide” I whispered as we held hands and ran. The feeling when our tongues touched felt weird. “That’s a great story but we have a problem,” I said. “Delilah, she is in JAIL!” “What? How!”. “It’s simple. She sent someone to the hospital.” “Who?” Chris asked. “JESSICA!” I said out loud. We have to check on Jessica first. “Why would you care?”. “I reallly care about her more than you. I like Jessica.”


(At the hospital)


“I don’t get it, I like that girl.” Why did I do that.” Jessica said. “I tried to figure out the same thing.” I said. “”How much of that did you here.”. “All of it” I said. “Enough to know I feel the same about you.”. Dude, I love you.. More than chris. You are the one for me. Not chris. We worry about chris to much. What about us?” I said. “Maybe, we can find out?” As I leaned over to Jessica and gave her a hug.

(2 months later)


“How's Jessica?” Lian said. “We are friends. It will be fine” I explained.

“I can’t believe you and Jessica made up and MADE UP.” Lian said. “Well, she didn’t have to.” When I looked away this girl threw a paper at my head then looked away. I opened it. “I don’t know what this is.” Lian took it from me and opened it. “There are different languages.” She said, “Persian: هی موش کوچولو انگار مشکل داریم” She paused. “Turkish: Erkek arkadaşımı çaldın ve ben de senin ruhunu çalacağım. Chinese: 今晚 8:00 在我家見。Tamil: பை தி வே நான் உன்னை காதலிக்கவே இல்லை. அது ஒரு நகைச்சுவை. Bangla: মেয়েটিকে পাঠালাম. Chinese again: 最火辣的女孩和她的朋友们爱虫和宝贝. Marathi: ते माझे मित्र आहेत. आता, मी अजूनही तुझा तिरस्कार करतो. पण तिथे भेटू. Italian…” As she looks at a gigantic pause. “Maybe I shouldn’t read this. “SPILL IT!” I yelled. “Ok, DANG! It’s from Jessica!” I looked in shock. “What does it say?” Lian had a very scared face. “Hey little mouse, looks like we have a problem. You stole my boyfriend and I'm going to steal your soul. See you at my house tonight at 8:00. By the way, I don't love you at all. It's funny. I sent the Hottest girl and her friends love bugs and babes? They are my friends. Now, I still hate you. But see you there. Hate, Jessica” I screamed WHAT like I never heard a secret before. “It can’t be. I knew it was too good to be true. But by the way, that means their names are Zui re de, Ai, Chong, and Baobei” I said as my friend looked at me like crazy. If you knew that, why didn’t you read it.” She yelled. “Whatever lets go”


(At Jessica’s house)


“I didn't do it.” Jessica yells. “Ok, I believe you. But, who could have.” I say. “I did!” Someone stepped up. “Zui re de!” I yelled. “That's right. You stole my bae. He said you kissed him and then you dated. So now we have a dilemma.” I was so confused. “He lied. He dated me and Jessica before we dated.” Can’t be true. My chrissy poo would never. “Yes, he would. You're my best friend. You can trust me He gave us both the same shaped bite on our neck.” Her face looked as if she was contemplating what had happened while tapping her foot. “Ok, I believe you. I am so sorry I made that letter.” She pleaded. “It's ok. We just need to get him back.” Jessica laughed, “I did already.” We laughed and ran to her. I read it out loud. “Omg, Chris abused us! He cut me with a knife. He banged me, Zui, and Gabriella! It hurt and we started crying. Nobody was in the schoolyard to see it. He covered the cam with gum and abused us. When we went back to school he made us shut up! He said I was “Still his girl!” Like what?” I was shocked. “That is terrible. Let me write it.” She gave me the phone. I finished typing and gave it to her. “HELP US!” They were dying. Then we just stayed over for a sleepover.


The next day everyone stared at Chris until one girl came up to him and literally started a conversation. “Hi, umm. I am Mirah. You know me because I am popular. Umm, I am a right-to-the point girl, so would you like to go on a date with me?” “Yeah, su-” and before he finished his sentence, her actual boyfriend came and said “Come back to me. You don’t want him. He is abusive to girls like you and his ex’s.” “Jacksons, right. Oh, and you are not in the popular group. The group voted. The captain even says you're out, and she is one of your ex-girlfriend! She wanted you back but she doesn’t want to be abused” Mirah sashayed away. We went up to Chris. “What are they talking about?”. He asked. Some girls come pass. “Help me. He hurt me! He is trying to do it AGAIN.” Zui yelled as we yelled “Help!!!” The girls yell for us to come here. Then Chris yanked me over to ask me again. “It’s called payback. You would never understand.” I whispered. “Now get off me.” My friends and other girls yelled out. “Get off her”. They all kicked and hurt him. Right after school, we all had talked about what happened. When suddenly we got a vibrate on our phone. We looked and yelled. “Chris just leaked our deepest secrets.” I said.



THE END

December 24, 2022 02:22

You must sign up or log in to submit a comment.

0 comments

RBE | We made a writing app for you (photo) | 2023-02

We made a writing app for you

Yes, you! Write. Format. Export for ebook and print. 100% free, always.