2 comments

Romance

Have you ever noticed repeating numbers in your life and wondered if they had a deeper meaning? If so, you’re not alone. Lately, I have been noticing 444 at the most random moments. It’s like the universe is sending me a message. As someone who believes in signs from the universe, I must tell you that this number has me thinking. Could it be something special? Is there something more to this number than meets the eye? Well read on because I have a few things to tell you regarding this number - but before you read on, what do you think? Could it be a sign from a higher power or could it simply be a coincidence?

One day I saw 444 on the clock, and it made me curious. Something about this number stood out to me during that moment. I decided to look up the meaning of this number, and was surprised to find that the message related to me very much. Shortly after, I started to see this number everywhere - on the clock, on billboards, on receipts - I even woke up at 4:44 on multiple occasions. After a while, I had convinced myself that this was not just a coincidence. The number related to me too much for me to even second guess that thought. One day, I had a thought that changed the way I looked at things. What if it’s all an illusions in my head? What if I’m convincing myself that I am constantly seeing this number? I filled my mind with so many thoughts that day, that I had to clarify these thoughts. Could it be a sign from a higher power or could it simply be a coincidence?

As more time went on, I decided to dig a little deeper into things. I did some research behind these repeated numbers and I came away with some fascinating insights! Turns out, these numbers may represent a way of communication from our higher selves. It’s thought that they could be used to deliver messages of guidance and reassurance. I wanted to get my family opinions on this. I explain to them that I’ve been seeing the same numbers repeating in my life in an unusual way. For example, when I’m out for a walk l, I’ll look up and see the same number on a street sign or a billboard. It’s happened enough times that it’s really starting to stand out. What do you think? When I tried explaining this to my family, they were slightly confused since this isn’t something they’re used to paying attention to. But it left them with an interesting thought - hmm! So they ask what do you think? Could it be a sign from a higher power or could it simply be a coincidence?

I think it’s more than a coincidence, I said. I think it’s a sign from the universe! It’s such a unique feeling that I can’t find the word to explain it. It was like the universe was telling me that something special is just around the corner and I should be ready to take advantage of it. It’s a feeling that you can only experience for your self. I’ve been seeing red birds connected to this number lately and it got me thinking - is this a sign from one of my past relatives or a message from my spirit guides. It’s amazing something so simple can have such a deep meaning. At this point I fully convinced myself that yes this is a sign. No more asking myself, Could it be a sign from a higher power or could it simply be a coincidence?

Here is where things get interesting.

I’m sure you’ve heard of the power of manifestation, and how it can help you attract the things you want in life. I’ve been manifesting a few things myself, and one particular thing I’m manifesting is related to the number 444 which is love. I believe that soul mate connections are real and that we all have someone special out there for us. So I’m holding this firmly in my heart and trusting that love will ever my life when the time is right. One day I was browsing on YouTube and I noticed a video pop up about soulmate messages. I don’t usually watch videos like that but something told me to click on it. The lady on the video was a very gifted communicator. As a fellow communicator and intuitive myself, I know when something resonates with me. Before the lady communicated the messages, I read on in the comments and I see a fellow YouTuber curious and post, Could it be a sign from a higher power or could it simply be a coincidence?

I was curious to hear what messages the lady had for me. She is very skilled in communicating love messages and I believe those who are meant to find the video will find. I was quite surprised when she says have you guys been seeing the number 444 lately? I nearly jumped out of my chair! It certainly adds a whole new dimension to what she’s saying. So as I continue listening after nearly having a surprise attack, the speaker said that when you notice 444, it’s a sign from the universe about your soulmate. It’s a way for your soulmate to communicate with you spiritually and is seen as a blessing from the universe. I was having a AH moment, it was the most unexpected and a pleasant surprise. I’ve received the answer to my question about 444. This moment made me think of a time when I was about to get out of my car, and then a beautiful love song came on. When I looked at the time, it was 4:44. Then, when I glanced at my slow car clock, it said 4:14. That made me think of my soulmate, I did spiritually ask him to send me a love song and at that time it got me wondering if this was some sort of spiritual message from him! I remember at that time thinking. Could it be a sign from a higher power or could it simply be a coincidence?

February 18, 2023 23:07

You must sign up or log in to submit a comment.

2 comments

Michelle Oliver
22:41 Mar 01, 2023

Hi Brianna, I have been directed to your story through the critique circle. What an interesting premise, that there might me something higher than ourselves that is trying to communicate with us through numbers. The fact that you chose that last line to repeat, and made it a question, put that possibility into the mind of the reader to ponder. I like the way you give no definitive answer here, just suggest multiple possibilities, coincidence, higher self, personal manifestation due to the power of one’s own thoughts, and finally a soulmate...

Reply

Brianna Allen
20:36 Mar 03, 2023

Thank you so much for your comment 😄 I love your response because even though I’m new at writing it’s actually something I love to do and your comment is exactly the message I was hoping people would grasp, thank you ♥️

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply

Bring your short stories to life

Fuse character, story, and conflict with tools in the Reedsy Book Editor. 100% free.