0 comments

Inspirational

"It's Time!" these are the two simple, yet intensely fueled with many their complexities, words that rang loudly.

Not heard asxif outside of me spoken to me, my ears rang loudly as if an alert.

As the winds of change were felt briskly upon my skin, I shivered, not that I was cold, due to the sudden and full range of emotions felt within, as it touched my soul bringing me a chill that was filled of inspiration and full of importance i it's meanings spoken clearly to me.

There was something familiar that I instantly understood, yet a resistance of which I also recognized, was felt too as it shook me.

Realizing how this chill was different, it wasn't just upon the surface of my skin, it tingled through to my core as if coursing swiftly through my veins.

Chills, heart beating rapidly, and a belief if the needed change from all I've known....

How can all these feelings or emotions be trusted?

I heard my inner voice whisper softly as I cried out...

It's Time?

To do or for what? I Asked myself...

Then I tuned in to listen to my souls divine guidance and all the new ways I felt in those moments of silence this is what I heard. The knowledge I'd long been denying by holding myself locked away afraid to escape the full truth or what emotions I had based on my ego and fears.

It's time to embrace the flow now felt brisk and cleansing in the Autumn breeze...

To receive the full strength from the guiding light and energies that rides the waves in the winds of change.

It's time to accept all that was, the bitter taste being the only thing left you taste, a sweetness has come to replace and release all I've not felt deserved yet was karmicly served...

To blow through me like a storm ripping apart all the tangeled branches, opening up whatever hadn't been known for the healing of all, to be set free as I allow what no longer promises me growth.

It's time to let go of what held onto in hope in all that in time became heavy taking up space of which I see doesn't hold me up or adds only shade...

To stand empowered in my true essence as I embrace all the beauty that I now can see more of as all the past leaves fall away are meant to set me free.

It's time not to be remorseful, regretful, or ashamed of all that's no longer to be...

To let go of what once was or I'd wished had of been.

It's time to breathe in that fresh air and to see the overlooked scattered seeds that were stagnate waiting to sprout up able to show me the continuous everlasting growth in all that I'd seen so beautifully...

To accept all that wasn't able to take root completely due to entanglement of all the old roots that were not being cleared.

It's time to see differently in all I have had to be grateful for in all that has added so much more color to my life...

To be accepting of the beautiful ways every leaf had a purpose that wasn't always easy to see as they become more transparent in all the new colorful ways now within are apart of all I am.

It's time to stand bare, empowered, flawed, with pure intentions and passionate desires loving all the amazing textures of me as all that was cloaking me is divinely stripped away in perfect time...

To be seen with no outer cover of all that was as I've known or believed to now be able to better see myself in authenticity with grace.

It's time to be excited about all the clearing of opened up space I've been gifted...

To be more aware of all I wish for now has room to come in offering to me, all also being more openly seen, for what is or isn't for me to receive.

It's Time for All that now are ready to be nourished as they are seen and able to see in All the amazing colors that run through their veins...

To be curious in All creations that come from Our inner core, through the vibrations of Our hearts beating, and All that's intertwined by Our beautiful energies divinely orchestrated to raise and align All to A higher frequency!!!! I now am feeling it as it is... All seen flowing more easily through the Autumn's breeze!!!!

LET THE AUTUMN BREEZE SPEAK TO YOUR SOUL AND GUIDE YOU FREE TO RELEASE AND FLOW!

Added message of energies channeled as this came throug speaking to me in truths days before the supur full moon. The Harvest Full Moon in Aries, the energies of it brings in and with the free wilbeof all to be decerned, as it will be in illuminating a plethora of it's Divine offerings for all. With all the seeds sewn with intentions for release from our self imposed imprisonment and for the desire of the betterment in seeing more growth. It wilbestow us how our paths hold purpose to be seen clearer. Some will be open to receive this, ready to let go, to flow knowing its time to believe in what's now to be seen and be willingly received. All will be shaken up a bit, in the midst of those swift winds of change felt to make them a bit unsteady, yet many blessings are to be enjoyed. With new structure found to be supported in that knowing of new foundations that are appearing for us to step forward and up upon. Ways that we before may never had found, even if had been led to or directed towards, to be safe or even been something we'd taken time to fully consider, the unknowns, blocks we've believed, or ways we've not shown up clearly in our truths before. All that we weren't able to see or allowing ourselves to be fully seen.

#sweettramblings & moon message energies!

September 30, 2023 00:55

You must sign up or log in to submit a comment.

0 comments

Bring your short stories to life

Fuse character, story, and conflict with tools in the Reedsy Book Editor. 100% free.