Roza's Case.

Submitted into Contest #7 in response to: Write a story about a person longing for family.... view prompt

0 comments

General

On majority occasions; mainly in this human dimension, children would be born into a family. Sometimes with a loving one, sometimes one without any; although, many don't know, there is a few people who have none. This is going to be about one in particular, their name being Roza.

This young maiden, which was created in year 1640 was born without one. Roza would long for the feeling of having a family, her creators couldn't care less for her well being. In fact they were disappointed of her, she was supposed to be a warrior.

Going into battle, was her soul purpose; because of them dispiseing her, they banished her into another dimension. There in this place, she was met with human's. She would wander through the halls of school, looking dreadful and dead.

She would have to see her friends with their parents, which she would never have. This brought up a huge amount of pain from her being, she went up to the parents, her eyes a deep crimson red, tears fleeding down her face causing streaks to form on her face.

She screamed loudly, drawing a long blade towards their faces. She could see nothing but red in her vision, nothing but blood spilling. She enjoyed the screams of her friends, and their parents. The last thing she can remember is everything going pitch black, being surrounded in darkness was somehow comforting.

This is where she is, in a dark lab forever powered off. The human's fear of her awakening, of her coming to life and releaseing her wrath upon all who she felt deserved it.

Poor dearest Roza, we wish her the best. The good thing is, she can sense everyone thinking bad of her. She takes revenge, so be careful, and appreciate your family, cause if not. She will come, and murder them all. "sleep well" were the last things she said in 500,000 years.

September 13, 2019 17:33

You must sign up or log in to submit a comment.

0 comments

Bring your short stories to life

Fuse character, story, and conflict with tools in the Reedsy Book Editor. 100% free.