0 comments

Romance Drama Fiction

"What do you want?" she angrily told. "My life is at stake,please help me"..A crying baby in his arms and a kid along his side with a beautiful wife.

"Please help us" she told. "We are at stake, our visa was canceled".

Rev commented to him..."won't I be an irritating idiot if I helped"?.

"No please don't say that. I was immatured. I am sorry. I was a jerk. I was angry that time. My wife knows everything".he told

"You are same as ever, manipulating when it comes to your needs. I am sorry I am an ethical person and the govt will not listen even if I say. Also I don't do favors".revz replied.

"Revz please"...she begged.

"Do I know you?...calling me revz as if you know me. I am a top level diplomat who works for my nation and enriching the ties with this govt. I don't have anything to do with people who once said horrible things to me. Your visa will get blocked anyway, I won't be able to do anything. Security, make them go away. This is an embassy not a layman's playground she yelled".

But that night revz cried. Infact she did tell the govt to give them visa to go back because of the kids. If there was an "if" in her timeline she would have been those kids' mother. The hate and love she had of this person. They were happy. He came to see revz in her embassy.

"I want to see her " he asked the guard. He blabbered in Arabic and the guard called revz.

They were sitting on a bench.

"I am really sorry. I was immatured, but you could have believed me"...he told

"You still think it's my fault??"she got angered. "I believed you initially, but your words proved something else, not to believe you. I hated your past, everything..infact I wished it was achu in your place. You made me look like a religious fanatic. I hate you and I still do".

"Yeah you can hate me, I deserve it... my wife taught me what you have told me before. I wanted this breakup because I know I wasn't enough, I was struggling, and your emotions..I couldn't tolerate it...you are an amazing woman, if I hadn't done that, you wouldn't be here". he replied.

"I hate you" she yelled and cried. For the first time she became a crybaby after she got the position. She didn't think of anything else, only to cry. He touched her face softly. She immediately took off his hands. She cried and cried and kept on saying "I hate you...I love you..."

He hugged her and in that embrace she cried in comfort. She needed that after 12 years. She fainted. He took her to the embassy. He placed her gently on bed and left with a forehead kiss. They both realized soulmates who are incapable of being together in this life may meet in another life.

Ameerah was a good woman. Beautiful and bright..cool in every way just like he always wanted. She was practical too. She is the one who moulded him. She was sitting beside revz drinking coffee. She came and brought coffee for revz while she was reading a beautiful novel. Ameerah asked "Haven't you married before?...

"Marriage...I never wanted that, it will bring a lot of pressure with this job revz replied. Ameerah told her she was beautiful and cute. Just like he told the cutest. They met when they were working. Ameerah's parents were from thalassery and rich. Ameerah is a mix of modern and traditional. 

"Maybe God wanted you two to meet. I wasn't enough" revz told..

."Nooo don't say that ..all people come in our lives for many reasons, we learn from that and move on. For him no one will be as amazing as you, not even me. He was very happy when you became the ambassador. But shits happen I know,there are no ifs' in that".

"Glad that you two met. By the way your kids are really cute" revz told.

"Didn't you date anyone after that?" she asked

"Yeah plenty!.. there was a guy who I met during my coaching days. I kind of hated his behavior but later we both got into lbsnaa and we started to talk and that eventually ended in a date".

Time flies back....lbsnaa days..

Sain asked revz.. "long time, still not talking???"

"You disrespected and degraded me..I felt so much humiliated. I didn't want to talk plus I was in a messy state" revz replied.

"Oh well anyway we both are here" he told.

"Good to see you" she replied.

"Shall we have dinner"? he asked

And they went for lots of dates and even made out in his car. But something was missing. That old hedonistic feel she got from only one guy....it wasn't there...they took a room and had sex.

"Your boobs are really good" he said.He was on top of her. ...

"aaaaghh" she yelled..."bite me."..he bit her...that frustration, that hate she used all that on him. They yelled and made out like they both missed something. After a long time she felt something but it wasn't complete. Even for sain.

Present timeline...

He came towards them. Their kids were playing. Ameerah smiled naughtily. "Okay...I will just leave you guys to talk "she told. "Thanks dear"..he kissed her...revz felt angered for a minute. He was once hers, hers only...his lips,his body everything was only hers, kisses, 69 those moments. He got fed up, he didn't want me...that guy is here near her ,married with two kids. He came and sat near her. "How long you will be here? " revs asked. "I have to go back. I got a new job". She looked at those lips...the lips she first locked, his first French, passionate everything ...she felt like she wanted again. "I am really glad to meet you" he told...

"Stop it I will never forgive you and I still hate you" she yelled.

"You never unblocked"... he asked

"Why should I?"..she replied..."I still wanted to talk those times." "You always got fed up."..she replied

"I hated that time..I am different now..thanks to you"

"Thanks to me????...yeah you were happy without me....I am leaving...goodbye"

"Revz... don't hate me plz...like you said we both had problems...I was a jerk"....he told

Before listening she left...there is no point in listening to that...she only wanted him back...the person who flirted, the person who used to call, who used to tell about fallacies in religion, that stupid brash fellow who misunderstood, who was toxic ...she wanted his lips, his body ...on her on him...nobody has ever replaced those wonderful moments. She called sain...sain wasn't married...sain took the call.."hey woman...hello...what's up?"

"Sain I wanna fuck you tonight...come to my room".she replied...He heard this conversation, felt anger..."you are hooking up???"...he asked..."yeah why do you care???".."he is amazing"..she replied...

Ameerah was amazing for him...he was always thankful she came into his life...but the chemistry he had with her ....there was a void in it....he told her everything about his past and she accepted him..she loved him..he was lucky to have her as his wife...but revz was his first...he hated her,despised her once...he wasn't dedicated enough...but as years passed, the moments he shared in bed with her, her immaturity made him miss her a lot. He loved her, he couldn't express. He always thought he was a jerk with a carefree life until he met ameerah. She made him realize how much value life holds in him. He sat on the bench and thought of the times he spent with ameerah but revz...ameerah was his love but revz was ....his both ups and downs...he wanted to forget her, for all the trouble he caused her and she caused him. Even when ameerah and him had sex, he missed revz..that body..that hotness that completion...that perfection of linga and yoni...he wished in next life he and her should happen in a better way..their twin souls will always linger....their times together...he left from there ...

"Aaahhhh...do it more sain"...she yelled with pleasure...sain was having a good time..they had a lot of sex...

All of a sudden she thought if it was him...sain's face has suddenly appeared like him...he grabbed her boobs and licked it like old times...she was happy ....she wanted only him...she only wanted his linga...it was once her linga....they completed each other ....sain and her slept...

She never felt satisfied physically with anyone like she felt with him...they didn't have an understanding, she wasn't cool enough...they fought all the time...she burned those pics...she hated him...she wanted him to see how successful she was....theirs was a twin soul but their behaviors were Ying and yang...she was lonely even after her success...sain was her casual best friend...sain was good in bed..but not the best...everybody belittled her...called her immatured woman....she came across all that..she hated every couples who were happily married, who were intra religious ...

"Sain..I feel like drinking a cocktail" she told him..

"Alright...I will make you one"...sain replied...

She was sitting outside the balcony...looking at the beautiful beach...two souls once drifted came back but still far away....she even missed achu...achu was one of her amazing friends....her only senior crush....

"Sain...I am going for a walk "..she told him.....

"Alright my hot lady" he replied....

She was walking under the moonlight with cocktail in her hand...suddenly he was walking too...

"Revzz"..he uttered

"Youuu...why the hell !!leave me alone "she was angry

"Stop this..enough...I left you...I didn't come expecting you would be here"... he replied

"I don't know why I helped you.." she told.

"Revz you loved me ...you said yesterday...I wanted to forget you...for all the things you said...I went into lot of hookups...it wasn't enough...but somewhere I was happy from you...I felt like that...but those memories...it was always there.".he told.

"I hated you, I blocked you...you never understood me...you got fed up" she yelled...

"You always deserved better" he calmly told...

"I wanted only you...mine only...your lips, everything...it was once mine. she told..

"You were possesive...I failed to understand...we weren't meant to be."..he replied

Hearing this she lost control...she went near him and slapped him...

"I am happy with my life thanks to you...you are right i deserved better...I wanted better from you, I wanted you to be hardworking, dedicated,responsible...you never once came and saw me...yes we weren't meant to be...get lost" she was sad.

"Revz...what happened happened...you did a lot of amazing things...you never considered me...I wanted to talk to you...you blocked me...I know it's out of love"

"Stop Stop Stop.....no I don't love you...you of all people ..I hate so much...sac..".

"Shushh"...he kissed her ...wildly...passionately...just like before...just like how they kissed for hours...she felt lust...she kissed him back...she enjoyed like she was 12 years back...he kissed her neck...

Suddenly..."ameerah" she called..."no we shouldnt do this...ameerah, kids"...she reacted

"I know...for the last time i wanted to be a jerk with you...for you...i loved you"

Tears filled in her eyes..."goodbye" ...she left

"Goodbye and thankyou revz"

She came back...sain was drinking..

."Hey...where were you?"

"Just enjoying the moonlight" she replied...she sat near him...sain asked.."How long we are gonna have sex?"

"I don't know...sain I don't want marriage...I just don't want this family ties and listen to their stories" she told

"Yeah I know....but how long are we going to be like this?" he asked

"Sain I don't know...I don't even know what will happen in old age...but I am happy like this" she told

"Yeah right...come here" he grabbed her hand

"Oh sain...what am I gonna do without you.!"..

After many years she felt happy...happy that he kissed her under that full moon ...long back it was a full moon when they first sat together on a bench in a park ...just like before..

She smiled...and slept on sain's chest

August 26, 2022 17:27

You must sign up or log in to submit a comment.

0 comments

RBE | We made a writing app for you (photo) | 2023-02

We made a writing app for you

Yes, you! Write. Format. Export for ebook and print. 100% free, always.