0 comments

American Crime Friendship

This story contains themes or mentions of sexual violence.

Hello, my name is Tony. I living in Ohio, in 1978. I don't even figuring out my own habit. Stillness for living on the caravan being drunked by some old people when I was 4. My house is around forest, so it's confusing to talk about a bad thing in confusing ways. But in Revere High School, anything can be happen. So this time I went to the forest with Figg to hunt some bird as a present for new class time. "Hey, this is good spot, isn't it?" A stoic guy from inside if people has more insight. Some of my peers are scared of him, and me the weird one hang around with him. "You know about this thing more than me, Fig?" I said it during lights of ciggarete. He gives me a code to do the same thing to him. "Give me the gun, man." I asked him while making a joke, but he gives it anyway. "How do I pull the trigger?" Stupid question by doing exact thing without waiting for answer. "BAM!!" "Ahh, not got it." He takes it, knowing the guy talented more. "Shut the hell up, shoot the gun and I put the campfire." Figg smirks, knowing how bum I was few years back. We all on the same house, get some work together. "Hey man you look think of something?" "Yeah, I'm pretty hungry." "Ahh man, more than it." Eye contact is the answer. Nothing even better than waiting for prey. "Here it goes." What? I don't even hear the sound of bullets. "Shocked, aren't you?" "You little prick. Here's the stick, nice catch by the way."

We eat it. Rice already cooked but who eats rice on the afternoon.

"Come on, let's get the hell out of here?" "That fast, same old Tony, poor bastard." I might be boring, but easily get bored of people too. "What you want to go? River?" "Yeah, it's cold." A funny statement for a drug user. I don't mind he uses some injection or pill or something; Not because unless he's not hurt me, but most likely my own point of view. Even a death means different from me compared to most of people. We take a bath there. Maybe resemblance of Bath, Ohio. "Hey how about my typewriter?" "I bought it yesterday, don't you see it?" "How can I see it while it's still covered with your underwear?" Logic means logic, no more than that. I liked writting, boring things complimented me while stupid chit-chat means more for people. I reach the shore faster than him, without a towel since I'm covered with trees. Never do homework, going to school like it's a shopping mall. Well we already kicked out, but somehow make a living by hunting. Tough luck school, tough luck.

"So, what we will do next?" "What the hell are you thinking man? Just be like this everyday, you won't died afterall." "Or maybe you have a little you inside you?" "You?" Fuck man, just sleep then, we get to the market tommorow. "For what?" "Get some chips, milk, whatever man. Oh yeah, get some girls for we kidnap and rape them." "That's a good idea." Don't get me wrong, we are only one of those bad men, not all of them. But we tend to think not really complex. Not because we can't, but we just traumatized with complexity, but still we can think for a long term effect. Maybe it's some kind of different brain tricks method, or not doing enough pushups then.

Following morning, we wake up and take a cold bath. We share the same place, same time, same routine. "I can't wait for action." "For sure?" "Yeah man. I plan to kidnap Laura. The woman insult us back in middle school." "Hahahahaha. That would be great." We're suck I know. "I can see in your mouth, you're horny right?" "Yeah man, I can't wait to see her eyes full of scared cat. "You mean pussy?" "Oh yeah. This world must ruled by men." "Yeah women just slaved." How about feminisim?" 'Who cares dude." I swallowed my chips while say that, prove how thirsty my tongue to lick Laura's thighs, all over her pussy, breast, mouth, everything. "Hey here's" La-" "Potato chips, dude. Calm down we won't get arrested." I know woman doesn't want a fair trade. They want dominate us. I can't let that happen.

We get inside the market, buy some chips in a kind way, the get out since we are the champions my friend. And we gotta failed to be end.

"Hey hey Laura." "Hey Rick, Billy. Long time no see." "Shu-" "Calm down man, let's see this con man act along with woman." Billy whispers like a proton and electron. "Rick, shut his mouth!!" Billy stupid, he's too man to be called faggot. I even have some obssesive tendencies but not that way. So I shut her mouth since female are weak and easily to get shutted. We just get some stolen car back in 76, and give her a rest. We know we are the good guys, very good thing that can't be stolen by anyone. So that's what happen, we're quiet since we have some negotiation with da polisia. "Hey man can I touch her now?" "Ahh, do whatever you want. Make sure your fingers wet while doing it." "Mmpph, Mmmmph, MMhed-drfhtj."

"Calm down dude. Slowly and deadly." "Nah you're deadly dude." "I just have some unwanted thoughts while I write my short story yesterday, what should I do? "You always think whatever you do are wrong. We need to talk night after we tied her up." He starts a little bit serious about a problem that not his problem. This guy is unique person. But don't worry, we will feed her and just to make a talk to make things clear. Right after that, we released her with emotional breakdown moment to redeem each other.

It's been a hard day's night

And I've been working like a dog

It's been a hard day's night

I should be sleeping like a log

But when I get home to you

I find the things that you do

Will make me feel alright

January 17, 2024 13:38

You must sign up or log in to submit a comment.

0 comments

RBE | We made a writing app for you (photo) | 2023-02

We made a writing app for you

Yes, you! Write. Format. Export for ebook and print. 100% free, always.