0 comments

Creative Nonfiction Friendship

This story contains sensitive content

So who do you think you are,,?the man of blue hair and torn jeans was looking at girlfriend, Harriet with a cocky smile while waiting for her to answer,she thought he looked convinced of having sold her.and frankly the guy was greedy he probably closed in almost all on the spot.though Harriet still confused and replied,I don't know .could you get over that sabotage part again.the guy, looking at is girlfriend and nodded .she opened her laptop and began typing.they were about to give the demo.

Three of us were sitting outside an empty little park where they had met it was getting colder but the weather amazing.

For a few moments a mob of people came about just as she had been making plans for the weekend.

I'm done she said at last and closed her laptop and looked at her boyfriend.its going to be crowded out here...a couple minutes and could not believe these people were for real.but then three kids came running with smart phone s in there Hands yelling each other,about some of kind of gym.more people came into the tiny park the guy and girlfriend, Harriet couldn't stop laughing at so many faces ,the noise was giving them both a headache and planning to escape to there humble abode.so they as started walking away,the crowd of two guys had followed them.they were legit alright.amd no doubt about it.but still confused why they had been followed.is this even legal.the girlfriend asked the crowd.

Yeah this was a damn more legal and wouldn't ask if it had been illegal.

It's all about the merger.

They both smiled .so you figure out our why we both need you.

You good at summoning the crowd but that's all. We can do for you. Harriet had added but that's all we can do for you.this could impact our ability in the industry and thought you all might help with the timing.we know your good at spotting the weakness think your would be fit for the scheme and the girlfriend Harriet and her guy looked at one another and said well if it would attract more money into the industry.

They were tempted in every second about the extortion of money laundering of another company.had to stay on the right path,!!! towards the future all that included more medical help for the elderly and more house accommodation for the needful.

They were well in the way into the money making scheme for more into the industry for more services.

Then . Harriet and boyfriend.exhaustedvby the end of all that information thought they'd have dinner at an expensive restaurant and then call in early home happy to be left alone to each other and all the money to themselves leftovers after the big payout for cost of accommodation for needed people and well the medical expenses can waiting for awhile .they needed there lost time with one another and have some of the money to themselves for there future they decided to write to government to cover more medical assistance for the elderly but at least they helped cover more housing for needed people and the rest of the schemed cash will be there s for there happy end.and tomorrow morning at the opposite side of the local community college district the needful and kids getting together for a luncheon.as the rest of the local suburb of park bench with a different option and the other moment of Harriet and her husband now with two kids of their own .on the news one evening as the family sat in living room if there new spacious home payed for the launderd money so many years ago from that interview in the little park .and now police were on the alert for the stolen money.and the married couple now Harriet and Steve.afraid come looking for them after a shady business deal years back what could they do now. If caught they'd lose their new house and have the kids taken from them one way out ,on hearing some of that industry people had already been caught up and been arrested and sent to prison.ad no housing was really was provided for the needful .it was a a scam

So they , Harriet and husband Steve in the stroke of midnight,had there things packed in a van with kids and doing the midnight flick out of town and out of the whole city .and drove off into the night not knowing where to go .that parked at a busy airport and any slept a while with the kids wondering in the morning where best over seas to escape into.they decided on an island if the Philippines and left to board the plane that was that escape of avoiding There arrest the missing schemed money which had been promising to help with the needy for more housing but turned out wrong by the merging of the local suburb industry of their enemy .agency...what if they should runout if the leftover cash still hanging on to while in the Middle of the Philippines island .how would Harriet and Steve survive for obtaining food and clothing especially for the kids . may be they would probably give them shelves up to the authority when the little kids grow up. And they might be sent to a nursing home instead.of the prison well who knows maybe be offered some work in the Philippines island and stay forever.

Now they after several years and the kids all grown up . Harriet and husband Steve too old to do any work on the island so retirement in a nursing home in the Philippines towns and cities in the Philippines island.

They had visitors of there secret hidden by authorities who discovered where they had been hidden but police decided not to press Any charges to the old couple and left them in peace at the nursing village and the police drive away .this is the end now .a happy ending but not since the last five years ago.

November 26, 2023 06:28

You must sign up or log in to submit a comment.

0 comments

Bring your short stories to life

Fuse character, story, and conflict with tools in the Reedsy Book Editor. 100% free.