0 comments

African American Coming of Age Contemporary

()5.By Dumisani khumalo"*

"We have plenty of time " ,he said.The alert beeps were like a nudging . The operation was to take place in real time and at record split seconds of time.

Online ,Dr Mohammad s face was hovering virtually in Dr Moreau's office, the internet connections were well wired as his enthusiasm. Excited about 5G, Dr Moreau had his senses in the air like a cats whiskers.

The President of Afghanistan was his patient in need of a new heart.His health failing him after his first crush landing negotiations with the Talibans .The government in Kabul had a serious responsibility to a man kind enough to see through the political mess and Global fallout. Yasser Arafat had tried so did his daughter.

Anti semitism ,Anti west, sanctions on third world countries,were unfair in both senses, and the blood letting hard talk was never forever to keep on the purifier flow they imagined .The race ,tribe ,cast , stigma on all man was on Islamic faith.

The hide out on peace making ,the president was there to stop the woes that could spread everywhere.

Militating,Dr Moreau was a perfectionist.His timing was of the essence.The technology worked well on drones ,on satellites,in the internet of things ,the world was at the thumbs it had moved past ancient marauding ideals ,slave trade ,to remake the world and to perform his first miracle distance operation on a leader of a country many hours away in a different time zone,was in good order and a good turn to show how people meant well for each other .

5G was the open alley ,the new wicket to distance ,time and space on land ,and it felt like his conscience had made the same connection with the timeline there.The heat ,the temperature,when to operate ,had it's opportune time.

The President had done an awesome repatriation.A good number of cadres had gone awol who would get out of the country with pardons ,and come back to their homes if they so wished,and go back to civilian life to repair their scared lives, rather than go on as fearless mercenaries,terror gangs ,in the sacred name of the Mighty Allah.

The tale of majorities in religion , population, economies, resources,civilisation ,were cardinal not allow vagabonds the mercy and confusing things that recreated peace on lifestyles,they went into the diaspora ,from the East going west .

If they were undoing the peace ,Dr Moreau was as frank as a french man to show them love..Dominion was always canny and dangerous to the negotiations ,it allowed suspicious minds to be played in once so often , the President himself allayed them from the fears as Nelson Mandela did with the peace and reconciliation deal.

No one would find a very solid bond on man here like he did. To bring peace from the East to the West ,and to allow it to grow human piety from the crimes meted out on humanity,on women and children , was used as the deals that pawns are made out to be ,reason sitting between civilisations.

The mind set upped to allow it in the doctors kind works and to ever go higher again if Dr Moreau ' s operation was successful.

Bit by bit ,the doctors went to the drawing board ,with the Presidents  attendant doctor on the other side of the chance to give the President a new heart.A heart that would work for the world . Ditto,they were alliances going to space with Martian beliefs.The new slaves would be prisoners , slaves,outcasts ,,(willow ers),and explorers.

 Donors quickly responded in the country ,tissue tests made,and a pace by pace follow up on him made as he explained to the other doctors how the operation was to be done and go on , to the letter.

He was the best cardiologist and performing very well with many more new transplants around the world and the globe ,thanks to the speed of technology in compacting space and time as that which sparked a ray of light on the box on 5G.

Dr Moreau had to give the final signing of the papers a chance .The group's alignments were major to the main agreements they were happy with them  as they came through to the end of the operation,hoping everything went well.

The end of war in Afghanistan opened doors to the new world ,and antiquated Cuba was salvaged for her health and education level to raise it Globally .The pain suffered by civilians there was first priority , civiliisation meaning taking many shapes and forms that respected area ,place,heritage ,the very things man needs.These are not economic, he needs his culture ,peace and quiet of the soul ,and at his proud best ,for the for the best kind of governance .

Outside corruption and personal gain ,there main problems to the world  were to be solved , as a way to appease everyside.All sides were equal in the new begining, and reconciliation was needed.There would be no losers or winners,as no war is ever won or lost.

West was no longer worse than the East.Nor East worse to the West .Peace was now realistic on both sides in different worlds , different interests and the biggest worry on terror was to stop it Globally.

 The fast recovery of the President was pleasing to the doctor when he seemed to make that quick start to the office and signing preliminary reports.

The world had to be realistic ,as when the surgery went through , a trustworthy endeavour in the Taliban leaders well being to be operated on that way by his former enemies at the end.

He sat on the committee of the Moslem counsel with the Shar,the khalifas in India ,as the Shiate and Sunni Moslems listened to him,giving directions to the way things were to be done, that his demise was the end of all kinds of peace deals that would take place in the future.

It was a Global Village with different people and different strokes for different blessings .What had to be made for the better good of all mankind.

The world was a place for all humanity to experience its different cultures and learning . Different customs and traditions in UNESCO .

The President took his first few tentative steps in meetings with a few people and getting feedback to reports of early success" he had made to convince his people of the good to every one it would be to love each person as equals.

The recreation of a New World Order on the globe, was a time to get to more pressing issues such as hunger and poverty ,the attentions for the better life for all in finding solutions to health ,conflict, without excuses put in to religion and politics.

For mankind to stop the confusion was to scale down on political party lines .Power on voting powers had each country finally share with all others equal privilege at the world body.

Since a people's culture is a people's economy , respect of a people's culture was of paramount importance as it was important in it's prospects' development.Dominion and seriius woes were busy with economies of scale, exploitation,and carnality.

They were crazy as crazy if it did not happen.If remade, Superman was as glad to be a man again, and would start sending signals out to the world about the New World Order ,with command fortunes to make.

The assumption on the eastern time zone were the same as on the western time zone ,

Time on 5 G was real time , information travelled as fast to make quick decisions in good time and time frames.

The drone technically had it's sunspot on the president as he made his final signing ceremony for a peace deal with the Talibans marauding on the streets and shylessly exercising their sanctions on human rights, women ,freedoms,to counter western power and influence.This signing off was to give the world a reprieve from terror when worse was to come down on it with diseases.

Russia had botched it's own attempts ,China was nowhere nearer the mess, as always ,learnt late about the true picture of things ,until this first initiative.

The setting came as dignitaries arrived as never before,truth to the Arab leaders heading their quest.They came from all over the world ,and doubts were high this would succeed ,when the attendant doctor said, 

"We are not going to make it "!

September 09, 2021 09:28

You must sign up or log in to submit a comment.

0 comments

RBE | We made a writing app for you (photo) | 2023-02

We made a writing app for you

Yes, you! Write. Format. Export for ebook and print. 100% free, always.