0 comments

Black Drama High School

What kool-aid have you been drinking Agnes? Where did you get the orders to tell me what to do? "I can't believe we're arguing over this". We have been on ends since our texting about National Gardening day and Reach as high as you can day. Yes they did fall on the same day. Agnes made sure to bring it to our attention in our Sister's text.

I was extremely excited and she wanted to pull the rug right from under my feet. Sure when I mentioned her being disrespectful to me everyone's understanding. Well did somebody explain the situation to Agnes. I don't think anyone went that far. See that's one thing I don't understand about my family. Yes the love is there I think. Maybe it's just me that stopped following suite. Why can't we just be real with each other?

I did wish you a happy birthday and many many more from my heart on the sister's text. The time I want to duo with my sisters will be on me. I noticed "Agnes texted wanting a duo with all sisters on her birthday month." I didn't pick-up on her surprised duo call or her birthday duo. "She than counted the seven days left in the month for me to start the duo." Is she for real right now? She sent this message the same day I gifted a sharing is caring text. My other sisters Lola, Janna and Esther were thanking me for the graduations pics.

I hold you accountable Agnes for being disrespectful. Were you reaching to see how high you could hurt me? I really do wish you consider having better mental health. I'm not trying to go eye for eye. The idea that your birthday is the same as a certain president makes me wonder. No name no blame on this talk. I'm not the one to figure out what's someone's objective. I have noticed a different outreach or approach on both sides in dealing with some individuals. We all have wondered I'm sure. What makes this person tick. It usually the same one that ticked us off. Control I feel is important when dealing with people who like inflicting hurtfulnes

It's a new day and we already carry the weight of slavery on our shoulders. You understand what I'm saying if you can relate. It’s designed for us to feel unimportant so they can keep us down. Some of us got it so twisted we turn on our own. It a setup peoples for us to eliminate our race by destroying each other. Almost like a video game only this time real life. It hurts when people mistreat me on purpose. Totally bringing tears when my own family members takes me there. You know the devil is a lier. I will abide in righteousness with God. Knowing therefore many have lost their way or maybe justified being with the devil. Moving forward I have no idea except for staying true to myself. I'll keep praying for us Agnes.

We were very close back in the day. I wonder if you even remember. I know usually that seems to be the case. Some of my forgotten memories I blames alcohol. I will never forget the fun and enjoyment I shared growing up with you Agnes. We were busy thinking of ways to occupied our playtime. We cutout paper people and line them up. The line reached from the downstairs hallway to the top of the stairs. Let's not forget also their clothes furniture and other accessories. We arranged them on the floor upstairs creating a whole community. The people came mostly from magazines in the underwear section. The clothing were cutout with tabs so it could fold onto our paper people. That was awesome and a whole lot of cutting. Well to me it was and maybe Agnes if she cared to remember.

I appreciate the childhood you and I shared. Playing games and cards. Hopscotch, frisbee, baseball and stickball. We ran around the whole house for races. When we played school we would arrange our dolls as students. Cutting paper in quarters we gave our class tests. One of us would be the teacher or assistant as we both do the assignments. Then we graded the papers. It went something like that, it's been a while. 

I'm now trying to rack my brain. When and how did our relationships go wrong? I feel the disrespectfulness just broke the camel's back. You are the youngest sibling Agnes. I notice how everyone just let you be. Except for Lola and I'm not taking your crap. Esther once mentioned, "that's just Agnes and she's not saying anything." I get it only cause Agnes just don't treat Esther the way she treats me. Esther's three years older than me and five years older than Agnes. Is it only me that thinks older sisters should actually act like older siblings. In my mind I guess to Agnes my two years experienced as her older sister means nothing. I'm totally refusing to stick around and fight for Agnes to respect my feelings. So I'm making my silence golden. I'm writing about this as therapy. It'll helps me to care more about myself.

Okay today is July the 1st. Last month I was blessed to attend two out of three of my grandchildren graduation. One lives in Canada. I thought it would be nice if I sent some pics on our Sister's text. I sent a few and everyone thanked me except Agnes. My bad I had to read the text messages. She did thank me three day later but said "she didn't get a chance to view them". I get it cause you would have to click on the link I sent you. You are actually saving it for later or that mad cause I didn't follow your orders. Your blows are extremely low now. It's like hitting below the knees. What kind of outlook was your mindset to say that to me.  

Wow Agnes wow! What am I to think about that statement? More therapy writing in progress. 

July 07, 2022 06:25

You must sign up or log in to submit a comment.

0 comments

RBE | We made a writing app for you (photo) | 2023-02

We made a writing app for you

Yes, you! Write. Format. Export for ebook and print. 100% free, always.