A Post-Apocalyptic Lover

Submitted into Contest #60 in response to: Write a post-apocalyptic romance.... view prompt

0 comments

Mystery

2155 words

A Post-Apocalyptic Lover

"We need to talk,” Zoey. “I have to tell you something before I marry you. I’ve been planning to tell you for a long time.”

She and Jeff, sat down.

Zoey started, "Horror found me a year before I met you! I didn’t know what to do! It was on Halloween night, and at this Halloween dance, Danny a man I liked the looks of, who had his eyes on me and watched every step I took. He finally asked me to dance. After ordering me a drink he asked me if I would like to go out on a date with him. I couldn’t refuse him. Every girl at that dance wanted to date him, for he was so charming and had something about him you couldn’t refuse. My heart overflowed with joy. The women at the bar wanted to go out with him and I felt proud he asked me. He was wonderful. We dated for six months. It was on the 16th of June on a Saturday when he planned our wedding. He wanted to do all the planning so I told him sure it would be great. I’ll pick you up at 6:00 o’clock Saturday, then we’ll talk. It seemed he wanted everything to be based around the number six. I only knew him awhile, but he was an eye catcher and every woman kept their eyes on him. He treated me better than any man I had ever known. He would do anything to make me happy. He took me out and bought me anything I wanted. He was a very sweet guy, and a very clever man. He had a beautiful smile, well-built and strong. When he wrapped his arms around me I felt so safe and secure. His hair was blond and he had black eyes. "

"Black eyes?" Jeff mentioned frowning.

"Yeah, I had never seen a man with blond hair and black eyes before and that’s what made him look so different. He had a big jaw bone and his facial muscle would move when he got angry. Like the night some guy flirted with me and he grabbed him. I haven’t seen him so anger since I saw him. The night we went out, Danny talked about the wedding and where he wanted it to take place, and how he only wanted six of his friends to come. I looked at him strangely when he told me he wanted the wedding in a graveyard."

Jeff’s eyebrow lifted, "That was different all right. Why in a graveyard? Why only six friends? Why not invite your family?” He looked at me confused, but I still continued telling him the story.

"Then he told me my family nor my friends, or anyone else would want to come because where it’s taking place, and all my friends were so different, they wouldn’t understand. I asked him what he meant. Why were they so different?

“The way they dress, and act, and talk, and look after they make love.” He told me.

“Why after they make love? How would he know? I asked myself. “I couldn’t fix my brain to any of it. I couldn’t understand where he was coming from, or where he was going, so I never asked him anything else. "

"Why did you stay with him?" Jeff asked.

"I thought I loved him. I thought I knew him and he was a special man. Then he told me his mother told him everything he does should always bare the number six, because he was born on the six month, on the six day, and at 6:00pm at night. I thought that was strange but I still went along with it. I couldn’t wait to marry him because he was so different and he was such a nice fellow. He was just the guy I had always wanted. He promised me the world and I couldn’t wait. He had a beautiful, powerful sports car. He wanted to take me on a trip to Michigan, to a creek called, Hell’s Creek. I had never been there before. "

"Did it not frighten you?" Jeff asked with a frown.

I just looked at Jeff with a queer look then said, “I never thought it strange at the time. The day of the wedding was in the month of June on the 6th day, which was Saturday, and at 6 pm. That night when we went on our honeymoon we drove for hours. Hell’s Creek was a long way from where we got married. I had fallen asleep and had a dream. I was very tired for it was a long evening, especially the ride. The dream startled me and I quickly awoke. He asked me if I was okay. I told him, yes. I was just dreaming. We finally arrived at the place he wanted to take me and it looked just like the place in my dream. The Hell’s Creek at the Riverside Cabin with many graves on both sides. I wasn’t sure what this all meant, and why he would take me there. I thought it was crazy, but what was strange he did the same thing he did in my dream. He turned off the engine, and got out and put his coat his beautiful black velvet coat on. He walked around the car and he opened the car door for me like a gentleman. I thought that was very polite. He started telling me he wished things could be better than he planned. I looked at him confused. He took me by the hand before giving me a chance to speak, and kissed me. He led me toward the cabin. I followed him like a sheep follows his Shepard. The cabin inside was like the one in my dream. It amazed me so much, I was breathless. Smiling, Danny led me to a gorgeous pink and red bed with a canopy over top it. He sat down and looked at me. He was handsome. He looked me straight in the eyes. Just to stare into his eyes carried my mind to unforgettable places, places where only love knew no boundary. My lips craved for his as he began to unbutton my blouse. His look of desire scanted my body as though he hadn’t seen anything like it before. His eyes had a twinkle of reminiscent pleasantry.

Quickly in a deep rich, strong voice, that played over my skin like a trickle of cool water on a hot summer’s day, he whispered, "Please put these glasses on. I told him I would rather not because I couldn't see him well.

No, Please you have to put your glasses on for awhile, he said. and I looked up at him with a look of confusion. He looked at me and told me I would understand it all soon. Then he pulled another ring from his pocket with the words ‘Hell Found Me.’ The words were engraved on a small plate of silver. I was feeling a bit strange by this time. He then repeated again please do not remove your sunglasses. I left them on. I started to wonder why? After he removed all my clothes, he began to slowly remove his while giving me a smile. His eyes changed colour from a black to red. But still I thought nothing of it, because all I wanted was his love. The way he was staring at me I could tell he desired me as much as I had him. As I rubbed him I felt that his body was so smooth and attractive, I couldn’t keep my hands off him. My love grew stronger by the minute and when he touched me I nearly melt. Then with his sexy deep soft voice he told me he could love me forever, but he was so sorry things couldn’t be the way he planned. I couldn’t figure out why he kept repeating those words. It started to worry me."

"Could you not understand he might have been something bad?" Jeff asked.

"Not really. Not at that moment for he started touching me in places that played upon my mind in such a way it made me long even more for his love, and wishing it would last forever. I never wanted to let go. He was so romantic and it seemed I knew him for a life time. He started to tie my arms and legs to the bedpost, spreading them both apart. He kissed me all over with passionate kisses, kissing my shoulders, tracing his finger along the curve of my neck to the hollow ridge between my breasts. Working his way downward, breathing heavily I wanted him to enter me, and when he did it felt like pleasure I never had experienced before. “Mmmmmm,” he moaned, drinking in the pleasure of the moment, arousing me at the same time, more and more. His tongue moist my body, exciting me, and satisfying my strongest desires, helping me reach my high point while with his long tongue, he massaged my womanhood. I nearly went out of my mind. His love making was something that only a woman would dream about. His mind was strictly on my body. Later he untied my hands and legs but still not allowing me to remove my glasses. After satisfying me, he then laid his hard smooth body on mine. Plunging into me he began to move up and down. I wrapped my legs around him as he drank in all the pleasure he received. I felt so good to know I could satisfy him then he let out unnatural screaming sounds that I had never heard before. A sound that would make you think someone was pulling his skin from his bones. It gave me goosebumps. He aroused me once again even more as we both reached our climax for the second time. What a man. I thought, so unique, desirable, and incredible. What more could a woman want, a man of my dreams. He kissed me once more and smiled at me. He told me I was wonderful, and then he began to laugh and screech. It frightened me and I didn’t know what to say. It felt he was mocking me. I set up on the bed, grabbing for my clothes. Then he told me I was even better than the last one! He mocked with horrifying laughter. I didn’t know what to do. I backed away. I was gripped with a sense of suffocation and panic. I felt hurt, ashamed, angry, and scared and wanted so much to run. I couldn’t see him well so I removed my glasses. When I looked at him he didn’t look like the same man I came with. He looked horrifying. He looked so old; his skin was falling from his face with age, rotten teeth that made his breath smell bad. He was laughing at me and told me, "Hell found me" and it has fooled me. I was shaking so bad the bed was moving. "

I started to cry and Jeff wrapped his arms around me. I held him weeping.

"Had I been dreaming?" I added, “No, I had made love to a demon. Oh no!” I then said to myself, what have I done? I understand now why he was strange and why he wanted the wedding his way. I was happy to know I would never have to stay married to him. He didn’t want anyone to know anything about him. Six more demons entered the room, after he stood back letting them know in their language I was free. “Do to her what you want,” He told them, I understood. They were the same ones who were invited to come to the wedding and before they left they made sure they got their satisfaction by forcing me to make love to them. They looked somewhat like Danny, scary. I was so frightened and screamed as they entered me. After they were finished they all turned into a horrible sight and then melted away. I was so scared and cried and cried. I looked outside to see if the car was still around and it was. After I dressed I took off returning to the bar where Danny found me. I told all the girls there to be careful for there would be a chance, Hell will found them. It caused me to have to go see a priest to get rid of the feelings I had, and it’s been a year now since I saw the priest last. He knows all about them demons and how they work. After the priest preached told all the people, and after I told the women at the bar the word got around. There was a search out for him though he still lures a more women.

September 21, 2020 03:40

You must sign up or log in to submit a comment.

0 comments

RBE | We made a writing app for you (photo) | 2023-02

We made a writing app for you

Yes, you! Write. Format. Export for ebook and print. 100% free, always.