A story about someone who wins a contest and the prize of their dreams

Submitted into Contest #3 in response to: Write a story about someone who wins a contest and the prize of their dreams.... view prompt

0 comments

General

A man who has always dreamed of becoming something in life is named George has always faced poverty and humiliation in his life.He lost his parents in childhood.He was the only son of a parents.His parents never got respect in society .He was one of the recipients of his own and his son's knowledge that he does not go to any. He was one of the recipients of praise who says he does so in this world and his parents were punished in this world ,and even after being published for their crimes they were jailed and left the George alone in this world.George traveled alone from childhood to adolescence .He always dreamed that he could distinguished himself in life and prove himself seperate from his parents and respect himself in society. his journey started from childhood.He continued his labor from the very begining.From his childhood he worked in the coal mines and in the mill factories.Though he did not get anything. He failed .He was not a scholar.And in this world he stepped in youth.Childhood hardwork and changing times reinforced his intention.One day as he was walking in to the room in the state of anxiety ,his foot suddenly hit an old box and he opened it.The old stuff was lying in the box.George found a another box in the corner of the box.He picked it up and opened it.He found a gadget in to the box as well as a letter from his father.In the letter it was written ''My dear son I know that I could not give you anything in life,nor did I have anything to give you.My dear George never be weak in front of world .Use what i have go you Gadget in the box and show the world something.This is not your dream its mine too.''H was confused to see his father's letter. H caught gadget and looked at it instantly.He tried to blow it up but failed.He could not understand what it was ?Days went by in the same situation. one day he was sitting alone in his house so ,knocked on the door of the house and he opened the door.When he opened the door his childhood friend before him.He discovered his charity and began to talk.In the other word he asked about George 'trouble.He replied about the gadget.George 'friend named was Peter know how to run it.Peter help George to repair it.And soon they were succeed. George succeed to fullfill his dream.Now he get his fame.Peter was made the staircase of his detination.

The gadget which introduced by George named was ''TRANSMITTER''

 

 

August 23, 2019 16:52

You must sign up or log in to submit a comment.

0 comments

Bring your short stories to life

Fuse character, story, and conflict with tools in the Reedsy Book Editor. 100% free.