0 comments

Sad Suspense Teens & Young Adult

I wait at the bus-stop. Every morning like all the other boys and girls. The bus pulls up and we all get on making feeble excesses about our bus passes. We don't really speak.

I am deeply afraid. 

I worked so hard and now I'm here and I feel nothing but the void that bloomed from me at the start. What was the point? To satisfy nothing? I stayed late through the aches and pains and the all consuming ambition, commitment and drive. It ends aimlessly. 

Uncaring leaders. They smile at us we try to enact change but they are as hollow as the trees they burnt. They wear wrinkles old smiles that melt in the heat. They waved as we die and burn and suffer. We know that they are empty words and greedy corrupt apathetic. So we stormed the parliament. We tore the skin from them and broke their bones. Eat the rich. We chant. The rich is not the problem revolution is not the solution. People are not the problem inhumanity is. Ego is unhappiness and suffering is the problem.

We could have all been liberated and in an upside down way. The rich must be liberated from their positions I suppose. Create something better, saved the world, end suffering build a new world on the grounds of greed. Envy takes the form of justice and systems are rebuilt on the same values that causes pain. People still burn because it was never about them. We smile at them as they try to enchant change us becomes divided once more, We are as strong as trees. Waiting to be burnt.

I walk into the classroom envy already eating away at my self esteem. Some sort of flame burning in my throat. Unattainable hatred of what I could be. The world is small so this is more than it should be and I know I shouldn't care. No one cares. What I think will make me smile is just out of reach. I sit and listen to the voice in my head. You can try to dismiss the bullshit. It is very loud. No one notices when I walk out the room. For 10, 20,40 minutes, My eyes are made of glass and I have the urge to destroy it all.

I feel very distinctly that I'm a wasted sack of air. Worth is tied inexplicably with flashy false sentences and how nice you can make yourself look. I have none of that. Its unfair and it makes me want to scream and tear the fleshy mask off this school and burn the vulnerable inners.

I wait until the bell sounds and walk home.

_________________________________________

The story is done but i like putting on my profile. I dunno why I just like seeing things I've actually completed because I am so bad at finishing short stories. Recently I have been having trouble to sleep because I keep watching The walking dead until wayyyyy to late because I have adhd. That's why i'm so bad at finishing stories, I like stories though. We all do here. This site is weird do ppl actually read these stories. Personally I wouldn't but hey why not. Nice community seems. Cool vibes. The walking dead is cool I might write a little essay about ends and begining's. I like thought essays bout human experiences sampled from cool media. Isn't that just awesome we can place a piece of meaning in something beautiful and aesticly cool. Is this 1000 words yet?

Oh no we are only on 580 something strap in folks. No on is reading this I hope not anyway jesus. Fart Fart fart. I dont believe in the monarcy but I am in a flim with princh charles Like im not joking. Cray cray. I am so tired anf my laptops is going to die. Sad dont die I need to watch the walking dead and take notes on ricks beard and analyse it on how it represents death and mortailty.

Was this story good Idk if I can even write I just want to be able to write you know. Because reading is so cool and I really enjoy creating things, I make too much art like alot and man I though it would be easy to sell shit it is not easy so uhhhhh here i am, Boy do i have a lot to do in my life. Sure is only the begining and I have been extraoridinarly lucky. I have a gratitude box now where u just write little things to remember to be thankful for like my cool as kind friends and having glasses and technology and living in a safe place. This country is run by a silly dude. I could do a better job and I am a child but I should have the right to vote thats bullshit i say. If I can get murdered by climate change then I should have a say in which white dude is in charge at the time, Im kidding there is hope all my teachers think im political but like i have other interests like cats and food that i dont have to cook and rollerskates. And staying up writing bullshit to get some word count up come on Up up up up up up up up up up up. Some loser would have done that ages ago but not me. I am too cool to just spam this precious page. Come on comw on it litrally morning my laptop died and I went to sleep and dreamed a piecful dream that spanes the galaxies wow. What are words but figments we place meaning upon it makes no snce and is ultimatly a false lesson we give ourselves to discover what is inheriently hidden within. Death song is a good one don't you think- and the past is just a horrible myth we tell the world and ourselves dont we all sit and wonder why at all.

deep love that is all we want.

October 20, 2021 21:58

You must sign up or log in to submit a comment.

0 comments

RBE | We made a writing app for you (photo) | 2023-02

We made a writing app for you

Yes, you! Write. Format. Export for ebook and print. 100% free, always.