14 comments

Inspirational Mystery Sad

This story contains themes or mentions of physical violence, gore, or abuse.

PRODIGIOUS:




"Some days I spend time thinking’’ where do our souls really go when we die."


"I think that we are reborn the exact moment the soul leaves the body, a baby is born."


"Well, if that is true, it means that you are me and I am you hahaha sounds wild huh’’ so much for a believer."

"Look, both ideas has a bit of logic but the more I think the crazier I think am becoming so I will pass.’’

"I am not trying to be mean or anything but, it’s better to believe in something than just living your every day with fear you know."


" Death is not the end but you don’t get to Heaven nor Hell, you are isolated in a place between Heaven and Hell waiting for the day of judgment for God of all Gods to decide your fate."


"I heard that life is more fun than being a light being you don’t get to eat Pizza or go to the Cinema or McDonald’s or goodies."


"You become just light so you see, Humans have it so easy, no wonder the Angels came down for a break I heard lol."

"Okay, so enough of this ish chitter show and talk about breaking up with our hubbies because Valentine’s is almost here I am saving up for my car so I don’t want to waste money on gifts."


"My sweetheart becomes more attentive, caring and loving around those dates. So much for gifts lol! oh poor me! how can I escape the hook? am trapped forever!!


"No, you are not trapped I agree, you think you are so the mind acts upon that."


"Just so you know, mine breaks up with me 2 months before Valentine’s and comes back for a make-up sex and Valentine’s presents and this has been going on for 5 years I can't win. It makes me mad but feels so right when intimate."


"T.M.I!!! we didn’t need to hear all of that! by the way, Valentine is more commercial and overrated, it is not celebrated for the right reasons." My ex co-worker bought an SUV as a Val’s present 3 days before ending fiancee’s life, how can somebody love you and kill you? I wonder.’’


"Everyday should be celebrated as Valentine’s we need our humanity back I am just saying.’’


"Okay, so, the after death is a more interesting topic then. So much for a chill day.’’

"Well, I guess interesting it is, so tell me what do you think of the movies we watch on the big screen? I have theory that there’s hidden messages in plain sight that we are just too blind to see."

"It’s like telling your friends that you will murder them but nobody believes you."


"You are right to certain point, I do believe that the movies are encrypted with hidden messages."

"Examples: Super girl, Super & Batman, you just name them the list goes on and on. "The information is being displayed on the big screen and we get to choose what to do with it."


"Nothing is as it seems, watching THE 100 episodes, confirmed what I have been suspecting all these years, Earth is being polluted and sucked dry to make another planet survivable because global warming is inevitable but what is not known to the world is, when will it all happen."


"I will call it nighty night see you all tomorrow same time, same place.’’


"Wait, a minute, I have something to show you.’’

"what is it? another prank that you came up with?


"No but it could be, you son of a B sweaty balls!


"You forgot to say how fat and long it is because you tasted it FAG!


"Hey hey wait! wait! you are not doing this okay,"


"Let me beat that bastard!!!! retarded faqqqq let go of my arm, did you just hear what he said to me or are you deaf?


"Come on soft skin, can’t even take a joke well, here’s what I want to show you a picture of us as kids buddy, we were cute haha!"

"I’m laughing every teardrop out man hahaha look at our outfits and shoes back in the days.’’


"So much for pretty boys hahaha.’’


"At least you have a childhood picture, I don’t have any of mine and the only ones I had was snatched away from me by my jealous step mom; it hurts you know, I only saw my biological mom twice for few minutes. no care, no love shown to me and I was told that I fell from the sky until I saw the woman who birthed me.’’ Honestly speaking I felt nothing inside of me."


"My existence was explained to me 25 years later by my mom which of course I could live without."

"I have been fighting for the right to live before I was even born and so many things happened to me that I just want to leave in the past because I don’t want to keep hanging on to dead ends."


"My childhood could have had a better twist.’’ I had to struggle for every single thing in life even my right to exist." Sometimes, I wondered if there is a God up there why was I created to go through life without parents and it’s even more painful when you know your parents are breathing but have zero interest in you and your well being."


"My mother has never told me Happy Birthday since I was born and my father does not even know my birthday," that is how messed up my parents are."


"I am so sorry you had to go through all of this alone.’’

Please always remember that we are together in this whatever can be done to make you feel better, I am all in, all you have to do is say the word okay.’’


"Thank you for your kind words, they are well received and appreciated, I think I should do this often just spill them out bit by bit, I feel so much lighter and I would like to thank you for listening."


"Wow! that was heck of a sad story, makes me realize how lucky of a bastard I am and feel ashamed of the little things I bitch about all the time.’’

"Why didn’t I see my friend’s pain all these years?"


"You know what? we are all your family from now on, you will never feel lonely anymore."

"We got you buddy"

"We got you lil buddy"

"We got you!"



"Thanks mane! didn’t expect a chain reacting but thanks everyone.’’


"I am curious to know how you overcame those pains and hurt?


"It was a long process, took years, tears, experiences, courage failures victories self love self worth self forgiveness and determination to conquer and master everything but overall, I had to sincerely forgive to achieve this level of evolution."


"Hats off to you my friend, I’ve got some homework to do now am feeling so inspired!!


"Should I forgive? should I forgive? should I…..forgive? hell no!! am out of here see you all tomorrow same time same place bye.’’


"I think am on my way too thanks for today bye."


"We should leave too, I will clean the place guys no worries."


"Oh am afraid of darkness ugh uh when everyone is gone, I feel alone."

"I will light a joint to lead me home where nothing hurts it’s all peaceful and bloom."

"Good night 4 walls of my room, hug me tighter my sweet pillow."

"Caress me my smooth quilt hasta la vista baby.’’


Crashed Party

"Gosh, I have never tasted a Sushi as good as this! what did you put inside?"


"Some P-juice maybe LOL! you know, good food should be prepared with passion, it’s not what you cook, its who the cook is get it Mr. wanker? hahaha come on lets get this party started I brought some drinks too wanna see?"


"Here we go again, these two sweethearts are being so flirty as always." I want to know where are the boxes I brought? did anybody see it? there’s a PS-4 inside too.’’


"Wait a minute, hold on, do you all see what I see? "


"No, we don’t what do you see fish?"


"This dude is on some kind of high shit level let’s get this party going.’’


"Make the music blast son, the BBQs are ready, and the steaks too I can use a hand over here please.’’


"This is the best boys party ever yo.’’


"Let sing our child hood song yay!!!


Song:


"As we walk down the road, seeing pretty girls everywhere.’’

"Mama said’’ that am a bloke but the truth is that am broke."


CHORUS: "And I said hi she said bye and I said I LOVE YOUUUUU

I LOVE YOUUUUU UH huh.."

"Every night and everyday, I wish I could read you a poem"

"Watch you sleep right in my arms it will be the best of times"

"My babe please say yes! say yes,"


"And I said Hi she said bye and I said I LOVE YOUUUUU

I LOVE YOUUUUU UH huh.."


"LALALA LALALA, LALALA LALALA


"Shut up everyone!! am scared can you see what is happening? stop singing please everyone we are not alone in this house I can see them why aren’t you guys seeing them.’’


"Okay okay, take this piece of paper and pen, draw or write what you can see okay.’’


"What a cock blocker! we can’t even sing a freaking song in peace dang it.’’


"Shhhhh OMG! is that what you are seeing? but how can we see too? I guess you will have to wash your face with pee.’’


"What the hell are you talking about? I told you guys this crazy crack should not come to this party as always he crashes everything.’’


"I am out!!!! oh mama! I just saw the painting change colors am out!!!!


"This house is haunted! I can feel a presence behind me right behind my ears am dipping too thanks yo oh, not to forget am taking my share of food and drinks."


"So much for a party, am taking my share and NETFLIX here I come baby."


"Take your balls with you too jack ass and stop smoking weed!"


"It makes you feel scared right? like everyone is going to get you.’’


"It is not for everyone, you have to know why you want to smoke, how it makes you feel and who you are after you smoke." You have the answer so it’s now up to you and always has been."


"Thanks for the advice man now I will leave because am scared as well, don’t want to get laid by a ghost hehehe."


"I am joining you too hahaha let us go to Zanzi Bar and continue the party.’’


"The party has to go on yay!"


"So tell me about the haunted house.’’


"Naw it’s a haunted drink makes you hallucinate haha"


"Damn bro you bad, shouldn’t have invited anyone else though lmao!


"Well if didn't, they would hold grudge hahaha"


"I guess, it is what it is! L.M.A.O"


Quaint


"From the day I stepped into the home of my Father, I knew my childhood days were over."

"My body trembled and my legs were shaking.’’


"Why did you feel that way? I mean it is every child’s dream to have a father duh.’’


"Good question, the face of my torturer did not convince me at all it had a fake smile on it and that made me afraid but I kept quiet." I was treated as a kid when there were a lot of people and family members around but the moment the crowd disappeared, my Cinderella rags were thrown on."


"I was punched, kicked, and forced to clean the floor with my tongue whenever I spilled water.’’

"I remember when my sister pooped diaper was smeared on my face."


"Oh wow!!! that is horrible! I can’t imagine how a child can go through all this.’’ I am so sorry you had to go through all this as a child, it really sucks.’’


"Me too, I am so sorry. what a monster! you should have told your dad about this."


"Oh what’s the point when he believed every word the torturer says and he was also my torturer number 2 because he was not always around either but whenever around, I was the punch bag."

-

"I too was abused as a child, the memories were hidden at the bottom of my soul until now that you started to talk about yours and, I am glad you did, maybe we can both put our demons of the past to bed."


"So this is it my torturer said that I would be sexually abused and my life will be a total waste if I leave home so, I was frightened by the words and what could happen to me so I stayed and allow them to beat me with leather belt naked as I came into this world."


"I was blamed for every single thing that happened at home and forced to admit to things that I didn’t do.’’


"The flashbacks I get is the worse of it all and I really wish my childhood memories can just vanish and never come back.’’

"I was a brilliant kid and all of my teachers loved me I always was the top of my class and that was one of the reason my torturers hated me because my sibling was not as half as brilliant as me but that was not my fault at all.’’


"Honestly, I am sorry to hear that you both suffered so much as kids and I am proud of the individuals you have become today you should be proud of yourselves too."


"You know what, you are right! we are survivors and we have been through a lot than you think." It was even harder with the absence of my mom who knew where to find me but didn’t bother."

"Daddy refused to admit what happened and blamed me for everything that happened."


"Are you effing kidding me that your daddy cannot see or feel your pain? ridiculous!

So tell me, how did you cope with all this till now?"


"Good question, I just lived with it and dragged it into every relationship I ever had until one day I decided to let the past go" it was not easy for me but am confident to say that I am 80% healed now thanks to therapy and meditation, I am coping."


"I no longer want to keep it inside so I will share it and give others in the same shoes or that were, to have the opportunity to speak their truth.’’


"Thank you for trusting us this much by sharing your story."


"Well, I hope you are still my friends after today even though I wasn’t privileged as you."


"Absolutely! true friendship has no tags OK, we are your friends as long as we live.’’


"Thank you man, I have to go now for music class TTYL!


"Bye man, take care see you later I just want you to know that you are unique and a bad ass Geeks look at you now, nobody can tell you went through hell to get here so am effing proud of you man."


"Thanks man, Bye now."



The Wrong One

"I always longed for someone to call my own, someone who would stay with me no matter what.’’


"Trusting people were easy for me because I felt that anyone was better than me."


"The neighbor kids had it easy, best schools, loving parents and nice clothes."


"I felt like trash as my torturer always reminded me.’’ I don’t want to go on it hurts so bad."


"Please go on.. we are here to listen this is good for your healing remember? if you keep it in, it will hunt you forever so lets put an end to this once and for all.’’


"No, don’t be heartless can’t you see how painful his words sound? I think you should take a break and only talk about this when you are prepared.’’


"You cannot change the past but you can choose how you want to live with it."


"It is true, we have the free will to choose but, all the past pain led me to make choices that brought consequences."


"My first love was older than me because I wanted to feel that protection of a parent that was lacking all my life.’’ There was an emptiness and deep hole in my heart."


"The feeling of been rejected and treated as an object is as awful as a plastic surgery gone bad."


"And every time my relationship failed, I believed everything the torturer said to me that am a nobody and I am not lovable."


"Most of the bulleted words towards me destroyed my existence it was programmed into my mind and soul like a software."


"That must have been really hard for you my friend and believe me, I wish I had knew you back then to be there for you am so sorry.’’


"Thank you for your kind words it is very much appreciated and thanks a lot for listening to me."


"We are happy to listen to you, if there is more you would like to say please do not hesitate to tell us we are here for you."


"I appreciate that. another thing, I took many pills to commit suicide at the age of 10 and surprisingly, I didn’t die till now, it is still a mystery to me I guess God kept me alive for a reason."


"I remember being hospitalized for six months nobody went to see me but one night, my dad went to the hospital drunk with his girlfriend and cursed the life out of me.’’ I thought it was a dream but it was real.''


"My Dad, my torturer."



February 24, 2023 19:23

You must sign up or log in to submit a comment.

14 comments

Lily Finch
00:36 Mar 02, 2023

Sweetie Morris, The story is evolutionarily dealing with pain and all its descriptors. Terrible ending for sure. Nobody likes a drunk, but to almost curse, the life out of you is very upsetting. LF6.

Reply

Sweetie Morris
06:01 Mar 02, 2023

Thanks for the feedback!!!!!

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
Philip Ebuluofor
19:03 Feb 27, 2023

Fine lengthy work.

Reply

Sweetie Morris
21:50 Feb 27, 2023

Thank you Philip, am glad you liked it😊

Reply

Philip Ebuluofor
16:30 Mar 06, 2023

I sure do.

Reply

Sweetie Morris
20:44 Mar 06, 2023

There is a part 2 and 3 to this story that I am writing to oater publish my book on my personal platform on Blurb will share the link soon. I appreciate the feedbacks, it really gives me the courage to continue writing. Thanks to you all xoxo

Reply

Philip Ebuluofor
11:52 Mar 13, 2023

Wish you high success in your endeavors.

Reply

Sweetie Morris
22:50 Mar 13, 2023

Thanks! wishing you the same.

Reply

Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Philip Ebuluofor
19:03 Feb 27, 2023

Fine lengthy work.

Reply

Show 0 replies
John K Adams
18:12 Feb 25, 2023

Wow! The pain you describe is almost indescribable. You mention evolution. This story is about survival. And the wisdom mined from the pain suffered. I look forward to reading more of your stories.

Reply

Sweetie Morris
19:03 Feb 25, 2023

Thank you John, your feed back is highly appreciated. The story has a part II but I was only allowed to write 3 thousand words so to be continued.... You are right! survival it is!

Reply

John K Adams
20:45 Feb 25, 2023

Yes, learning to work in the confines of 3K is a challenge I enjoy.

Reply

Sweetie Morris
01:07 Feb 26, 2023

It's a feat! And yes I enjoyed been challenged as well, it makes us all become better and creative. I hope we win someday 💗

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
RBE | We made a writing app for you (photo) | 2023-02

We made a writing app for you

Yes, you! Write. Format. Export for ebook and print. 100% free, always.