0 comments

Horror Romance Teens & Young Adult

This story contains themes or mentions of sexual violence.

In summer night, here comes a boy with his stolen garbage. covering him up. There is one girl besides him, "Jandro, why you look so scared?" Violet whispers with a loud sound. "I don't know." "These times you act weird these times." "It feels hot." "Are you silly? It's clearly night. Let's see, 11:30 pm." "Don't lie to me" "Let's get out to knock sense of yours." They both walking nearly died in the bushes. "So what book you're making of now?" "Not even have any idea." You start being unproductive these times. What really happen. Tell me." "Last time I write some of shrt stories with light burden idea. Not breaking a sweat." "And now?" "Not even a single word." "Listen." Jandro put his surised facial expression while she don't talk like a giant shark." "I do't want to interoggate you with my question. Neither make you feel down like we're 18." "Finally you make a sense of me." "I never understand about you since first time we met." "Many does." "What?" "Whatever." They both ended up in a toilet room. In night, darkness calm with moon and stars. Deep down they're staring each other. Not really know what happen to them. Some tears in their eyes. Seeing each other that what they have become. Sadness and sorrow, regrets, self blaing to each other. Just being sober. Their hands exaggerated. Goosebumps, not being tremor condition, just unxeplained soul. With a doubt they start hugging each other. Jandro touches Violeta's hair, softly. While Violeta softly rubbing his back like he had been through struggles. She whispers, "It's been two years." "More like centuries for me." Jandro and Violeta doesn't meet four years due to reasonable causes. For Jandro, he does't know about anything or more like don't want to know ore that just stole his energy to do the right thing. Even just thinking the worst case scenario. No more hope, just do the best without any kind of expectation. Very dark and stoic as well. Faith is like a curse to him, lead to unstable ment condition, broken spirit. Then Jandro pulls Violeta's hair hardly. Either he's a sadist or miss her way too much, or even hate her those two years. They both don't say anything, but seems understand each other's feelings. Last time they met like tied without clear response. They're kissing lip to lip. First time they doing it. Violeta can see Jandro's eyebrows are touch each other. Prove that he still angry at her. Deep down he still have a feeling for her while have some revenge towards her. "I-" "Don't talking" Now with the same sight Jandro rubbing her breast, licking his hand first to make it wet without harmful touch. She moaning so hard since it'sthe first time they're doing it. Get down onto his butt, while Vioet just hold his mi amor back. All the way down. Those inner legs arouse him up, but still in hate and love at the same time. Slowly, little by little, his fingers start get into her, softly while sleepy. Touche moi, no rapido. They doing it unfully concious with a door locked.

Next morning, they wake up and seperates without any word. In the long walk, Jandro feels something in his hand. It's hot, icy, like super temperature. Quickly getting into his flat, afraid it's a disese. "Violeta! I think she trapping me this time!" Jandro get the thermometer and check his palm temperature. "Click," it's 80 farenheit. Strange thing doesn't feel any kind of fever, just pure anger towards Violet. "How dare her. Two years ago she infected me with mind disease, and now! I can't let you free!" Since two years ago, Jandro oftenly full of anger, ambitious to get sucess. They both have completely opposite reputation. Jandro thinks that their friends in middle school will makes fun of him and he doing hard works to prevent this happening, even opposite! Love and hate flows with hate ninty percent. Even bad intention happen as well. Still don't realize that secretly he still have special place in Violet's heart, really hidden, she just not show it. Touching a photo of his old self that he really hate it, and burned! Knowing the superpower in him, start to get out with full confidence. Plan something bad to her and calling him with his phone. "We need to talk." "Hmmm." "At the same place yesterday." "Hmmm." Checking his power to harming her. The rumor start happening. A 20s man grippling on his forks while eating in "Resorte de cafe," a philantropist took a photo that shows him popping his eye out. He scared then runaway. Asking the tableman for fresh meat. In front of their eyes, showing how his hand barely cooking the meat itself. They're scared since his stre is really scary, then walks calmly towards the cashier. They give the sign that "you don't need to pay". Right after that, Jandro starts sitting again with twenty forks being humiliated. Violet comes, but shockingly sees those forks and spoons being cracked in front of Jandro. She's unacting acting walking. Before sitting, Jandro draws a rectangle on a round table, showing how it's done. Without talking starts touch Violet's hand and little bit burn it. "How's that feel." "What is it, ahh-" "That's your own trick." "You still think bad about me?" "I just want you to feel what I feel during this years." "Then why don't you increase your heat?" "Why?" Violet whispers in tears. Jandro's a hard man since going through tough times. Not easily touched neither affected. Does she in trouble? It seems that should be their journey. Didn't answer anything or even simple words. Jandro seems really hard to going on emotional talk anymore. He did accomplishments as well as he lost his self love. Leads to fear and climaxed into hate. Violet stunned, with tears and reflected about them. Why he became like that? Since when Jandro he knew that always spread his smile and jokes although shy and quiet at the same time. Who asked her to help his life while he's in trouble. Ended up being selfless person with extensial nihilism in his mind. The body and brain still working continously, but not his own soul. The rumor spread from Restore de Cafe, the man on the chair with burning hands.

May 29, 2023 14:35

You must sign up or log in to submit a comment.

0 comments

RBE | We made a writing app for you (photo) | 2023-02

We made a writing app for you

Yes, you! Write. Format. Export for ebook and print. 100% free, always.