Sweet and Spicy Grow up

Written in response to: Start your story with the words: “Grow up.”... view prompt

4 comments

Drama Coming of Age Teens & Young Adult

"Suhara......."

" Have you completed my coupling outfitting? "

    Suhara attend to the voice and she appeared at the entrance of her home. Yeah, it's is Saradha. from handy Suhara home. 

    Saradha moving toward bit suhara does the kitchen task and she missed the gas support, she takes off to the kitchen and after gets to the hall. That time was 4 pm. It's tea time. Both enjoy their tea with some loose talk, suddenly saradha asked 

    "what about the Akbar??"...

The ample cost of the Love and attention of Suhara's solitary son, he is a character that Akbar.  

   In an ordinary love story, we behold here, Suhara and her husband Moideen was holy love bird at that momentum. Their parents did not support their beings. So they agreed to visit the all stupid stuff and they came to be their life exotic with their prized little son. It's not continuous fame in their lives. Single-day Moideen receives a chance to take part in the constable examination in Trivandrum, At that, while Akbar reaches his 5th epoch onset, one-day Moideen took off to Trivandrum to follow the test, at conclusive, he fetches that selection letter to pass the constable test, that message notified to shortly joint the crew of Trivandrum squad.

   Moideen contacted her Mrs. to lot this happiness and paid for some sweets and garments for his family to get a kick out of the good news. And he instantly returns to his household in the vehicle, unfortunately, a hefty tempo turn on the immoral side and accidentally breaks down the modern vehicle. It's a big disaster in that area, Moideen is dead at that point. Suhara received the input rapidly she stood destroyed wholly, 

    "How we stand without you, my dear.. "

She called out loudly with her son.

The officials offer her partner a selection letter for her, for engaging should that base to Suhara. Yet she was dismissed to work the Constable job. It's perhaps going to the preference letter to his son, but here Moideen's son stood just 5 years. Later the officeholder asked for their shift residence to the government location, Suhara understand it was a decent defense for our life and she moved to presently in Trivandrum.

   Share think this all stuff and said to Saradha, Akbar was fine and he came from here the next month early. 

  "Okay now it's overdue am getting on home"

Saradha goes to her house and Suhara begins again to her duty to her family. and quit the dinner so timely today and Suhara thinks about her all previous incidents moreover.

Suhara was a generous tailor in that city, since Akbar's childhood she tailored all dressed up for him. And it proceeds with. 

 Akbar's studies are taking off well in Trivandrum and he gets good grades in his all contents. It's too soon to leave years, someday, come to his 10th Publication Exam conclusions. It's a very impressive moment for Suhara. His good marks caught up with him.  The Suhara heightened the size of the stitching clothes like to increase her son's height. One sunrise Moideen's companion appeared at her home for wishing Akbar good records and he indicate to him to study in London for his sharp destiny. 

"You don't annoy that all processes to study in London, it's a good path to accomplish in the future, I'll do all procedures. "

Suhara admired that finding and she believe it was an opportunity for her son to withstand the world, she defer the decision and do the traveling possession and eventually send off to him safely on an outing to London.

Suhara stores the all-stitched dressing and his favorite flavor foods and his pocket capital. She perpetuates all junk for his future 5 years. 

  Then another day morning Suhara get an envelope note from her son, Yes it was the message from Akbar that got into the home within two days. She was very comfortable with that memo. She comes upon her Son after 5 years overdue it's an uncommunicative eternity for her. She declared openly the good story to all her compatriots also Saradha her pal. And she commences the welcome task for him. 

Investment his favorite flavor and paid for some fruits and his dark chocolate, some vegetables too for giving rise to his delectable Food, and tell on the painter to paint the whole panel in his favorite blue paint. Particularly his hut with a dual cot. And she took off the market for negotiating several colors of threads for stitching like many aspects of his costume. 

   Suhara brings about the home arrangements within a duo of days like a wedding home. 

   It's all executing her precious little one, she dreaming of his cover. He's not the same picture as him. His grown-up. Suhara tailored all dresses for him carefully at that time she saw the size of his dress length. Now it veers around to Akbar 20. Yea his height is too raised. Suhara has a tiny smile on her expression that got by heart at the term. Suhara finishes off her all work. And restore the full clothes in his bureau with different colors and fashionable methods. 

        Thereupon 48 hours her little one arrived at the home.

        Here Akbar is not an identical person, his feelings and emotions, and civilization differ from his boyhood.

        It's a big nose and almost looks like a 6'5 height gymnastic body. It's all shocking and inner peace for Suhara. 

        A periodic days later Suhara accepted her Akbar was not like her food because he altered his food tone too. 

        It's too hastily years getting on. This is the primary case here, 15- 20 of growing up the Akbar.  At the end of the day, he went to his room and unwrap his dresser, that more than extra dresses in his cupboard but he doesn't like anyone and also rewrote his dressing behavior too. It's more hurts Suhara. 

        She feels very sad about Akbar's activities. Akbar felt that all these commodities are former to him. His generators do not use sewing clothes. Growing up in his life is a boon to Suhara. At the same time, cultural modifications and growing are more distressing for her. A few extra days are taking off to the same as normal. Last Akbar yearns to pay back immediately to London for his Postgraduate education. Suhara pack all their suitcase for him to send off for his postgraduate, that time Suhara bestow him with a new variety of Jackets, to wear on his first day of college entrance but he vetoed that gift, the justification that, not worth it for the branded garb. 

        For conclusive two days, Suhara has not taken a nap, the purpose for needling a new jacket for Akbar. Because already Suhara sent so miscellaneous clothes, for him but nonentity to fit his size, she one darkness got on to his room and put up with his correct size, then she needles his Jacket. But he denied that, he don't look once at that Jacket.

However Suhara load the Jacket with his clothes, and last he went to London. 

His mother was speculating about his grown-up too soon it some sweet and some spicy for her. 

Akbar came down to London. The next day he proceeded to have a part on his first day at the academy, he decide on his best suit, and unaware his focus rewrote to an exotic Jacket, he saw in this before. He knew that the fragrance smell that was dissipated in that jacket is her mother's.  

At that momentum, he misplaced her loving bows and hugging. He perceived her genuine love. 

     ... 👣Grow up is a transition for everyone but not the same way as our Mom ❣.        

April 01, 2022 12:24

You must sign up or log in to submit a comment.

4 comments

Vishnu Venugopal
15:13 Apr 01, 2022

Marvelous... 🙌🏻💯👏👏

Reply

Reshma S
15:22 Apr 01, 2022

😁❤

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
AJNAS JR
14:58 Apr 01, 2022

💯💯💯👌

Reply

Reshma S
15:22 Apr 01, 2022

😁❤

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
RBE | We made a writing app for you (photo) | 2023-02

We made a writing app for you

Yes, you! Write. Format. Export for ebook and print. 100% free, always.