0 comments

Drama Fiction Suspense

Raven was faced with a huge decison. Join the Wolves Clan, who she had known for years, or side with the Demons Clan, who were the most powerful and dangerous warriors. "Join the Demons and you will become one of the most powerful people ever. You have potential for greatness!!" Ash stated, looking at her with eyes like fire. "Remember? You grew up with us. You know us so well!! And youre brother is with us. Who cares if they are powerful? Any one of us could beat them in a fight and you know that!!" Ephram said with pleading eyes. "Ash! Bolt!!" Raven adressed Ephram by the nickname she had called him throughout their lives. "I dont care about who's more powerful. I care about whos more loyal. Who will be more like family, and never betray me." She exclaimed. " You know we would never betray you!! We grew up together!!" Bolt said, looking at her. Ash rolled his eyes and said " We wouldn't betray you either. We are warrior's. Warrior's dont betray each other. And those weak Wolve's could never beat us in a fight!! They've never even participated in the clan games!" Raven shook her head. This was a decison that would change the course of her life. Who should she choose?? Suddenly, a shout rang out. A demon had been struck down... by another demon?! They ran over and saw Chad standing over the body, bloody sword in hand. " CHAD!! WHAT THE FUDGE?!?!?!" Ash shouted, drawing his own sword in case he lashed out again. " Oh Ash, don't be shocked. You couldn't serouisly think there was only ONE mole, could you??? We are in the middle of a war! THis was the perfect time to strike, while people were being sorted into clans!!" Chad laughed. He started forward, and Ash got into a ready stance. He knew that Chad was far more powerful and well trained than him, but he still had to try. They clashed swords, swinging left, right, left right!! Suddenly Chad made a series of lighting fast slashed up left right up, Ash struggled to keep up. Then he swung all the way around and delivered a ringing final blow. Ash's sword flew out of his hand and he fell to the ground, defensless. Chad slowly strode torward him, his sword raising to deliver the killing blow. Right as he got to Ash, he felt something watching him. He looked back and saw Raven, the last thing he woukd ever see. She drew her sword and cut through him with lightning fast grace. " 'We wouldn't betray you either. We are warroirs. Warriors don't betray each other.'' She mimicked what he said earlier. "Ya, I think we all know who Im choosing now. I was going to go to the Wolves either way, but now I KNOW Im going to the Wolves. By the way, I would suggest you start looking for the other moles. Good luck dude!" She said as she wiped of her sword over Chad's still body. She grabbed Bolt's hand and they walked away, going back to the Wolve's Territory. " Good to finally be home" She thought as she walked through.

CHAPTER 2



"So, why don't you guys participate in the clan wars?? Obviously you guys are capable of at least giving up a good competion." Raven inquired the leader of the Wolve's, Tanya. " Well, we dont want to give away how strong we are. If we were to compete, we would be eposing our techniques and skills. If we wanted to, we could win the entire competiton. " She patiently explained. "I see. Thats actually really smart. Is this why we are so isolated compared to the other clans?" Tanya nodded. After a few more questions, Raven walked away and went to go train with her sword, and noticed a wall of weapons for the taking. A sign said to take whatever you need and practice with it. On the bottom it said " Normal People practice till they dont miss. We practice till we never get it wrong." Raven took out quite a few weapons. She took out dual katanas, two throwing knives, and a staff. She climed up the tree and got into her house, and put everything away. Then she grabbed her bow and arrows and went out hunting. She doubled back and grabbed her sling as well. A few hours later she returned with two hares and a small doe. She brought them to the kitchen for others to enjoy, then went back home. "Hmm, I know how to use this staff, but it isnt very usefull for deadly combat. At the worst it could break something or give a concussion. I need to modify it." She got to work, and soon had a very useful and deadly weapon. Her staff now was more of a container for two blades that would flip out. She was satisfied and went to train with it. She got a few interested looks, but nobody insulted it or made rude comments. Then, she went to Tanya to speak to her about something. " Hey Tanya, I was thinking about the clan games. I was thinking that if we got a few people together, and entered the contest, we could bring down the Demons ego a little bit. Now, Im not saying we need to show our faces or clan, just be masked and win a few contests, for fun." A half hour and a lot of convincing later, she walked out satisfied and went to go make masks. Two months later, she stood in the arena facing off for first place. "Whoever you are, you are going down!!" The contestent snarled. "Pretty ironic that the person I literally saves a few months ago is telling me he can beat me." She dropped her weapon and kicked it away. "I dont need this to win." She said in a deep voice. Ash looked annoyed, and started to try and hack at her. She backflipped over him and kicked him to the wall. "AGH!!" He grunted. "Oh, now youve done it!!" He shouted, and rushed in to end the fight. He brought the sword down to finish the fight. Raven simply caught the blade with her hands by slamming them on the flat sides of the clade, and threw it out of his reach. As he looked at the sword, then at his empty hand, she ran up and punched him. The impact sent him back a good six feet, and he fell still. She walked out victorious, and was congatulated as she walked back to her house by the fellow Wolves who competed as masked warriors. And for the first time in a long time, she felt like she had a real family.

THE END


May 28, 2021 02:59

You must sign up or log in to submit a comment.

0 comments

RBE | We made a writing app for you (photo) | 2023-02

We made a writing app for you

Yes, you! Write. Format. Export for ebook and print. 100% free, always.