1 comment

American Contemporary Friendship

The whole day long , kept on searching a suitable word ,eventually I have found it “Remarkable Superlative”. This word fits like a gem in a ring.

My life with Victoria flooded with great joined and prosperity.we heralded in deep love .Heard saying “Romance “clips up after marriage. Extreme vet this view.We appeared as spouses and paramour in a same time. knowing better you would wink that how and when first met her ?So, I must have to tell you. Flying from London to New York is long flight. After seating, closed my eyes for few minutes, literally here is one secret, many people got scared when it’s takeoff, Excitement for some , for most people it is scary, as entering in a lions mouth. On opening my eyes, saw a beautiful lady ,clad in red cocktail dress, probably stylish, it’s neck line went appropriate, She constantly eyed on me.”Hallo,Qaimar from New York”. Indeed a Smartly transpired. “Vicky Victoria from New York,the world is big enough,we haven’t touched in New York,amazing”Vicky stunned. “World is big enough but sometimes it squeezes, as today”. Try to startled her. “Look open and interesting”.she said it engrossing gesture. ,On the way,we got twingled in love, and thinking excelled one way. 

On parting to home way,we exchanged our visiting cards. The card jerked me for a while,She came from a well known reputed family of America. The only daughter of the Multi Millionaire Banker ,Mr David Hanson.

For few days I didn’t call. It pushed me back ,her repo showered so high unable for me to match her levels, my origin appeared humble . She also couldn’t find herself comfortable, called and asked me to meet at her residence.

Her residence featured undoubtedly,here what I say to make your believe, it stood a Multi Millionaire Banker's grandeur. She bluntly kissed me on my cheeks, made me nervous, I paused.” I think you aren’t an urgent kisser”. She smiled beautifully to me.I smiled to hide my nervousness,you know what I said,” I missed you a lot in these days.” I reciprocate kissed her gently. It worked. She bluntly proposed me.”How did you guess your guest, a single”?I smiley looked and asked ”You are a not a good kisser “she said it with a great style and in few days We got married.

Now my life had a high fly.Every day splendor parties ,in splendid lifestyle.She every day every where accompanied me.Now my standing starred me special and important ,Ah mind that, husband of a Multi Millionaire, Vicky Victoria.

 ,My social circle, also no doubt increased and ten years passed hurriedly.

Every where in life ,there are some critics and jealous coquetts. Mischievous friends made me entire rough in drunk and placed me with a public caller in bed, in a hotel.

It was enough for ignition for Vicky. flared up and as she decided urgently for the marriage, now she abruptly asked me for separation. It gugged and confused me, speedily we separated.

She took me to her residence, now I would say “her residence “to collect my belongings.” Now where shall I go? ,you made me entire low rated., how can I beg for a job ?, had a reputation in society,”. I sadly expressed."Now you have no repo,you snugged in a society through me,I came to be a ladder, Come every month and collect a cheque from the manager”.She said rudely and bossy. This is not the solution, it’s a big life.”I concernedly uttered.”Ah than, you go to East West Hotel chains and Mr and Mrs George Mason would hire you ,go tomorrow morning,I’ll make a call to them”.Showing me a way out.

Next Morning, met them in their office. Mr George Mason and his Wife Mrs Chestnut Hills seemed daring ,outspoken and critic .They hired me as a custodian for her daughter "Rebecca."On weekends,not suppose to go any where with out prior permission from me ”This stands Mrs Chestnut Hills” strict rule for me.

My performance had a light schedule, only to take her, young daughter, Rebecca, turning ten, to the institution, in a limo, at eight in the morning and retired at two ,in afternoon.

My boarding lodging was up to the mark, with handsome drawings. In few days, got adjustment with the new experiences.

Noticed one thing, Mrs Chestnut Hills’ looks  not paying favorable in my manner. Once seating near the bar, She randomly kept her feet ,,on my thigh and asked me to tie up the buckle of her sandal. "Qaimar,come to my room,immediately”she passed a message. she said sipping a wine. It really pricked me.”Mam, if you don’t mind, I’ll call the lady oiler from the massage parlour”, presented my suggestion in a humble and submissive way. She got electrocuted. “you rascal here for suggest me and dirt up a slap to me .On the cheeks where, Vicky Victoria, Billionaire,kissed me,now become a ground for slapping chrilz.Quickened handed her a hot massage.

On Friday evening, She came to my room. Glass of wine and light cigarette in a long hood, always accompanied her .Got mitigated to see her in my room. Her entrance merged so unexpected, I didn’t wear my dress properly, Only loose shorts flappered. Oh,she apparently didn’t like this appearance of mine."you are not properly dressed, you didn’t get my message “she growled like an angry cat.”Mam sorry, I now wear my night suit”. I made a hurry ,although she stopped me.She sat down on a sofa and continued puffing and sipping.

After a while ,She took out her feet from her sandle”Come here, Lick it".I was only wearing shorts, and set right for licking her pink adorned feet.I concerned myself helpless ,rejected dejected and severely mitigated.

Now it became routine for every weekend.Ladies,along with Mrs Chestnut Hills pop-up for massage. Wanted to add, here they paid me high classly.

One night, about to retiring ,Rebecca stepped in.”Qaimar,feeling frenzy,rubbed me,as you do to mom, She appears rude to you, rather heard her admiring You.Now do something ”she acted restless. oh my gosh, an innocent girl wanna to be seduced. I junked in an aggressive thought.

"Go, away Rebecca, you are too young. Don’t wanna spoil you,ok, go away”. I said little politely. “You old frog, hurry up, Lick my feet” she ordered me as a mistress torturing her bondage. She also did the same posture as her mother acted every weekend.

Where am I stucked ? hadn’t that sort,those bastards ran up horses on my entire career.My wife ,house,respect,love drained in seconds,now living a dog like life. Became severe desperate and wanna to kill myself.

Next Morning stepped in, Mr George Mason's office and as about opened to express myself, he cued to sit.

“I know everything, I can’t help you in these ground, you may quit the job ”He suggested.”

“Sir, my job is different,they are misusing me, I think myself entirely gutted and shame full,Last Saturday, a guest lady, without my consent” ..........  and I stopped.

“You are on fence than, either don’t want to loose your job and on the other hand you are unwilling to obey their orders” Mr George Mason given his views. ”sir,what can I do now? I asked him bluntly.

You know what was his answer “

"Do as the Romans do".

The George Mason answer broken down me and wanted to run away. As I came out from the office, a limo stopped nearby, Vicky Victoria appeared from the rear cozy Opened the door and signed me to come, She took me to her Villa again.!.it seemed I came from hell to heaven.

“No questioning”. She ordered like a boss.

Today I’m happy living with Vicky Victoria. Never went to that hotel side.

Sometimes think isn't that all planned up setting, I mean a plotted drama sort, pretending to teach me a lesson.

What do you think.?

The End.

CUSTODIAN”.


August 15, 2021 09:18

You must sign up or log in to submit a comment.

1 comment

12:31 Aug 15, 2021

Read this story ,it's the original story of my uncle.

Reply

Show 0 replies
RBE | We made a writing app for you (photo) | 2023-02

We made a writing app for you

Yes, you! Write. Format. Export for ebook and print. 100% free, always.