Wake up and Grow up Foolish Thinking People

Submitted into Contest #139 in response to: Start your story with the words: “Grow up.”... view prompt

0 comments

African American American Christian

This story contains sensitive content

GROW UP!


The disconnection in our dysfunctional families are created by unlearned parenting skills cell phones science ect. and our own bad decisions to support the world wicked ideals as verity. It is a program agenda accepted too easily every second of the day without us having any real concern for each other image. When the image we all should be reflecting is the gift of God's image that is free which is ( ABSOULUTE GREATNESS). When we create negative behavior toward each other consequently we stay apart hating each other while seeking the other nations for love and approval to be a part of their prosperity scheme that has always been built on hatred and death.


GROW UP!


THEY DON’T HAVE THE POWER SOME OF US ARE SEEKING

Too many of our people think by loving their oppressor more than they love their own people will change their current reality. But they can’t and they won’t because they don’t have the power or light that some of us need. The power of unity was born in you to create and build your family to be stronger. Maybe that’s why we are all still surviving thru this earthly hell lost until this very today. The respect you want and truly deserve by our family and the other nations must be the reflection you want to create in your homes.


GROW UP!


When we all can clearly see in this sinful empire that the other nations desperately try very hard to look and attempt to act like our people when we reflect our greatness and share our blessed talents throughout all the worlds. Every nation on this earth has proven to all the world's and all of us over and over to keep our people so low down on the ground by them stealing everything that we produce and create. They keep! And that's comes with some ignorant nigger’s not needed undeniable unconditional illiterate willing help.


WAKE UP!

AND

GROW UP!


UNDENIABLE FOOLISH UNLEARNED, SELF HATING, NIGGER COONS

All of us have witness a few of our people escape out of our broken hoods. But what about the majority of our families who continues to drown in this wicked system. A planned program that was a designed to kill our righteous images we follow. By now we all should know that our footsteps are ordered together by our father holy commands. Everything in this life has happen for our Creator's good purpose and for all of us to rethink and consider our sins against him willingly. Every second that is lived is a moment that counts for any real progress to be free from this last captivity.


GROW UP!


See we are all in control of our own creations by our daily thoughts and our daily actions and that will control our behavior positively or negatively. YOU ARE IN CONTROL OF YOUR CREATIONS BY YOUR DAILY THOUGHTS See we all were born with the power of creation to create a better foundation in all the worlds for all our love ones. It is possible to build healthy families with change and that would be the righteous blessing to our people and the other nations. In this very moment it is very sad to “say” this about too many of our people have learned to love and worship dead things that can’t breathe or create our family unity. Today as we go forward we no longer have to blame ourselves or the misguided teachings of our true history or for the state of our hearts and minds. But we must exchange all the lies to remove the fear to finally live in truth. To give respect and receive respect from all nations is powerful. During our healing process as we grow wiser in our creative new thoughts, we must hold our brothers and our sisters including ourselves accountable for our behavior once we receive the Good News to change our direction in thought.


WAKE UP!

AND

GROW UP!


Then our positive actions within our homes and our communities will finally work together as one brilliant wise thinking people. When our people find the courage to care, help and learn how to share their hard-earned funds with each other without self-serving hate, we will create the power that’s needed to build our communities without having to march, beg or dance for our change that will never come without us all coming togather in thought.


GROW UP!


There is so much original talent and great visions in our nation of family that we don’t never ever have to look in the worlds for immoral, vile corrupt entertainment that most times creates our needs to stay in sin.


WAKE UP!


LOVING YOU LIKE I LOVE ME AND YOU LOVING ME LIKE YOU LOVE YOU

Brothers and sisters this is the love and unity the nations fear and don’t want to have to deal with at all in their controlled programed system. The structure that they created for all of us to stay apart fighting is real clever. Not ever do they want all of us to wake up and grow up and unite our father image, talents or our green paper dollar bills. Here is another hidden secret to building back our nation of lost people in your hurt and pain- is when you don’t suppress truth with false made up lies. Fabrication that keeps our Creator from turning back around to us with his Almighty Power.


WAKE UP!

AND

GROW UP!


This new change in our thoughts changes our thinking that has the hidden power for grate actions and it can start with me loving you like, I love me and you loving me like you love you- as a nation of brilliant wise intelligent people. Our passion and compassion joined together connects to our daily decisions concerning our choices money, greed worldly goods and our learned feelings of hate that we sometimes feel toward each other unknowingly but willingly.


GROW UP!


Unity in a nation is tranquil and superior to all things created in the earth and it is having the authentic power of the Most High ways leading our path without Satan controlling our thoughts. Creating our unity in these last days is the most intelligent ingredient that the other nations have been displaying in the earth since we got off the Jesus Slave ships and it is the piece in our life that we are still missing.


GROW UP!


To throb with greater possibilities by walking into what awaits in our present-day awaking is..


THE AUTHENTIC POWER TO CREATE UNITY AND PEACE IN ALL THE WORLD'S!




Kash, Tanzaniyah. The Power of Creation Ahayah New Day: In the Beginning It Was Black (p. 198). Lulu Publishing Services. Kindle Edition. 

March 27, 2022 22:47

You must sign up or log in to submit a comment.

0 comments

Bring your short stories to life

Fuse character, story, and conflict with tools in the Reedsy Book Editor. 100% free.