0 comments

General

There was a time that I never really cared about much of anything but then I heard this one song on the radio and every since then music has been my life.

I grew up in the 80's when the music was the best ever, I had a band and thought I could be touring with Motley Crue someday, I would have loved that but it never happened because I gave up to soon....well I thought I knew everything but I in turn didn't know anything that I really needed to know. So my band went our own ways.

Now from that time on I followed Crue around like a lost puppy, I was determined to meet Nikki Sixx!!! To this day that still hasn't happened. I came close once when his band Sixx AM did this show in town and after the show they went in the back and did this little acoustic jam session but I got shoved out of the way by this little old lady....

Now I can tell ya anything ya wanna know about Motley Crue, Nikki Sixx, and music from the 80's...well rock music anyway. I started getting back into country music (which is what I grew up on) in the 90's because the music sucked! at least I thought it did.

I try to support the local music scene here as I have a lot of friends that are musicians and great bands. I try to help them when they are playing by saying things like I can't hear this persons vocals or something like that, some of them say ok and adjust it and others look at me like I don't know what I'm talking about.....and of course there is always someone sitting close by that knows more about everything. They all appreciate my support and everything that I do for them.

I guess ya could say i'm just a groupie that wants the music to keep on going and maybe I don't know everything, but I do know some...

November 12, 2019 00:02

You must sign up or log in to submit a comment.

0 comments

RBE | We made a writing app for you (photo) | 2023-02

We made a writing app for you

Yes, you! Write. Format. Export for ebook and print. 100% free, always.