0 comments

Inspirational

Somehow a passionate and hasty decision had been made out from exacerbating testosterone's which neither party had believed in abstinence nor the consequences of their impatient actions. Accompanied by their each of their domineering parents, Tatiana and her teenage boyfriend were pressured to get married, no matter what either these two individuals’ intended plans were anticipated; each of their endearing prospects were now and forever modified and forcibly intertwined to be future parents, instead. This one of those impetuactes spans that a moment of passionate is always followed by a lifetime of grief.

Like the norm of the immature and the irrational, the boy had cowardly given up to be a parent and provider. Young people who rush into a situation that they were never prepared for responsibility have always bailed out only when difficulties had begun to arise. And then, once a personal crisis is struck in the human mind; the search of a lost identity begins to be forever, seeked out. This unruly event has often leaves behind involunatry victimsholding the bag. Now the mother is left with the unlawful and upheaveled burden of raising a child, alone.

Yet, even after this long period time, had passed; Tatiana has still found herself alone and financially supporting herself as well as her son, Jackson. Her identity has also been damaged and irrevocably, disrupted. She’s become emotionally exhausted, miserable and again hungered for companionship. She had no idea if it were possible at anything in this stage in her life. She no longer the same vibrant woman that she was almost 20 years ago. Lost and confused, she had to compel herself to move forward.

It was now very sad for the seventeen-year-old Jackson Sempton when his father had walked out on him all those many years ago. This is a period of time in Jackson’s life where one is still psychologically developing one’s identity and it is still being substantiated. He had very little male-role model to strive from, and his interactions with ‘ girls ‘ were inadequate in school had very little confidence while living with hormonal changes. Just by seeing some of his friends holding hands with each their female companions made him feel uncomfortable. He had refused to ever discuss private feelings of jealousy and frustrations with anyone because of reasons of shame and fear of ridicule.

So, there are two unhappy people living under the same roof as one finds out the (real) value of a relationship and the other realizes how frail life is when it’s unconsciously being taken for granted. Tatiana would tirelessly complain to everyone than she encoutered that she wanted a devoted man to be accompanied with . She was utterly famished for male attention and affection. She kept on whining that she being constantly used by anyone that she met and tossed aside for a better prospect.

One evening, Tatiana had decided to attend some progressive therapy sessions from a public speaker who she had been referred by her doctor. She had needed to find some inspiration to relieve herself her manic slump. This procedure had well recommended by many. Throughout the entire course of these meetings, she did meet up with a man with some similar issues, yet his had been slighted towards different aspects of his life other than relationships. His were more the means of a social interest.

Somehow this friendship had been slowly cultivated where it did unevently morphed into a romance as well being a sexual encounter. Then, Jackson had begun to notice that his mother was finding a little joy in her life that she had often seeked out. He had a spring in her step as positivity had been overpowering her sense of cloudy behaviour. Tatiana had begun to encourage her son have fun where it wasn’t her usual norm. Her son had been permitted to more often stay out late at parties and perhaps sleepover at friends’s homes.

Tatiana had been able to retrieve her happiness for life, again. It was long overdue to return in having a smile on her face. A sparkling gleem in her face had been shinning. Her eyes had begun to glow with absolute radiance, as well permeating through her entire being. She was no longer constantly living in misery. She had eradicated her entire drab wardobe and exchanged it for mores alluring and attractive attires. For some strange reason, make-up was no longer needed to accentuate her sexual appeal. ‘ Being Real ’ seems to be more acceptable than ever being shallow. She even found herself with the the time to afford the extra expenses to go away with him on extended weekends of pleasure. Her manner of thinking and living was morphing her into something new and positive.

The man she had met had ignited something special that was always hidden in her subsconcious. Her thoughts had become tranformatively optimistic ang giddy. This became a definite reason for a missing joy that has positively arisen and desparately hungered for a prolonged survival. Was this new man in her life the cause of her ‘ butterfly effect ‘? Was this a second chance to towards finding some positivity? Or had she had enough of being miserable? Either way, one count had clearly assisted the other in order to reach her goal. Subconciously, she had been worried of losing this enticing feelings during an approaching moment of hardship. She had to find a manner to hold on to it at no matter what would ever become of this trist.

Among Jackson’s new awarded privileges, he still possessed conflicting emotions for this immediate overturn in changes. His doubts had increased for reasons that this unusual event had occurred very quickly, instead of a gradual progression. His new extended permissivesness did open further social doors for him to some good times, yet ‘ girls ‘ had still remained an inaccessible reach to him. His insecurities were not fully overcome with confidence, yet. Somehow, as he had closely studied his mother’s existence during his own; he knew inside that this process was going to take some time to ameliorate towards a more tangible longevity. While Jackson was trying hard to keep an open mind during all of these abrupt changes; he simultaneously wanted to be happy for his mother. It was definitely a postive improvement that she was living.

Somehow, Jackson’s controversial thoughts had him remebering his mother’s bleak history with relationships. Her record was nothing to be proud of. In his mind; he had questioned if was she perhaps able to hit the target this time? Was this success to be her hopeful destiny? Or was she headed for another unforeseen discouragements? Pensively, another downfall could now possibly bring her to final demise because he doubts that her remaining energy level will not be able to be sustained for any further disappointments. Jackson had felt that he should support her to this new opportunity at happiness.

Amid Tatiana’s new relationship experience, she somehow had found new strength that she had no idea that she ever possessed, before. Similar reacting to an unexpecting bee-sting that struck her like a serious blow; it had clearly dawned on her within the peak of her amorous affair; she may haven’t the chance to realize that she had temporarily disregarded her son’s attention and needs for her own selfish pleasures. When these doubts had began to emerge in her mind that all good things must one day come to an end; yet to manage her priorities to keep an even keel throughout her life where it had always been very difficult for her because she’s someone who has never known the differences between haste and in preparatory thought.

Within Tatiana’s emptiness had been filled with her famished joy and pleasure; her thoughts were turning to temporarily break-up with the man who had recently risen her spirits from her dismal abyss. She wanted to make up for whatever the loss time of her depression where she had lacked any of emotional support for him. This a momentous loving ride that was being unforeseenly, disrupted. This mysterious admirer was in shock from her abrupt decision. Her brief paramour was seeking a compromise with both of her dilemmas where she could live both scenarios in meaningful equivalencies. Somehow, she wasn’t interested in any kind of rationalization or medium. When his dismissal was clearly determined; the man had felt quite used for simply being someone’s one else’s mid-life crisis redefinement. The attraction of a total stranger might be a temporary comfort and brifely formalize someone else for one’s simple reassurance. This wrongful and egotistical behaviour is emotionally damaging to the one on the receiving end. Unknowlingly, Tatiana’s trust in others had deteoriated and her sense lot of validity.

When Jackson was told by his mother that she had decided about her latest encounters; he began to be quite disturbed and confused to why she would make such an irrational decision. Jackson had told her that she had been a fool to unrully discarded in view of the good luck that came in her direction. She had met a great guy that made her at very ease in her life. Once, she had told him what her reasons were; Jackson became quite upset with her because this was a welcome opportunity had been impulsively thrown away. It was like that she didn’t really appreciate the fact that she could’ve had a real future with him..

Within his perspective if a girl (of his age) had approached him with the offer of a ‘ friendship ‘ like hers; he would have undoubtled jumped at the situation for a chance at love that he had always craved for. Jackson was willing to take that risk even though heartbreak would headed his way. He had been desparately craving for this ravaging amorous attention where it was hard for him to access. He would have appreciated a romantic liaison or a long-term partnership. Unlike his mother; it was without any efforts, it had been easily awarded to her. Jackson had previously told her that he had already (personally) approved of her new relationship for the facts that she had found happiness that she always hungered for. After the fact that Tatiana’stupidity had sent him to the curb for absolute no reason at all.

As for his closing argument with her; his remaining queries to her were:

How would you salvage this relationship without being narrow-minded?

Would he be forgiving, let alone be interested or trust you in starting over?

Or would he just keep walking away without ever looking back after being unlawfully hurt?

How will YOU ever know that this occasion will ever possibly come YOUR way, again?

Once, your ship forever sets sail off into the sunset; it may never to be seen, again.

He had even quoted the reputed poet Alfred Tennyson’s famous saying: 'Tis better to have loved and lost Than never to have loved at all.’ Some people are granted many chances and deliberately messed them all up and have nothing to show for it. Regrettably, you never realize that are those who also exist who will never be as fortunate as you are. These people would instantaneously leap at a chance like knowingly what the risks would be, but it might the only opportunity in their lives that they will ever experience. And possibly discover one could then see what eventually develops.

Sadly, Tatiana had refused to ever learn these simple life lessons from someone else another which could be used an advantage as well it could be a curse. This would depend on the level of an individual’s attention span, insecurities and behavior patterns which would be able to interpreted by.

October 10, 2023 18:10

You must sign up or log in to submit a comment.

0 comments

RBE | We made a writing app for you (photo) | 2023-02

We made a writing app for you

Yes, you! Write. Format. Export for ebook and print. 100% free, always.