1 comment

Romance Happy Inspirational

At the largest local park in Hertfordshire, from afar, Sasha sees a muscular man wearing a yellow, silky shorts and wearing a golden necklace that reflects a cheerful smile. As she approaches him, Sasha says, “Hi, I’m Sasha. Lovely to meet you.” Mark says, “Nice to meet you, I’m Mark.” As they shake hands, Mark kisses Sasha on the right side of her face while her eyes shine like a golden glitter on his muscular physique, and Mark says, “Super Sasha.” Then, Sasha laughs and feels encouragingly loved. On the circular path of the park, Mark holds Sasha’s hand, and they walk together around the park at least seven times where fresh air roams like a happy smile. Sasha says, “You’re the strongest man I’ve seen so far. I love your muscles.” Mark says, “Thank you sweetheart. I train my muscles six days per week at the gym. I like to exercise with confidence. It’s my endorsement deal.” Sasha says, “I love your muscular perception.” Sasha stares at his muscular chest and yellow, silky shorts that feels sentimental. Mark says, “This park is beautiful.” Sasha says, “It’s a sunny and beautiful day.” On that same day, Mark invites Sasha to his outdoor party at the same park. There, Sasha stares at his muscular chest with passion while Mark cooks hot dogs, hamburgers and bar-b-q ribs on the grill for the people at the park. After eating, attendees take a photo of Mark showing his strong biceps and muscular chest. Mark says to Sasha, “I feel like I’ve won an Oscar trophy.” Sasha laughs and says, “Your muscles deserve an Oscar.” Mark says, “Thank you sweetheart.” While others leave the park in the evening, Mark carries Sasha on his muscular shoulder and walks to where he lives. Arriving home, Mark gently brings Sasha to her feet on the ground and he says, “This is my mansion.” Sasha says, “I love it.” Mark says, ‘‘There is a swimming pool in the backyard.” Sasha says, “Lovely, I would love to swim with you.” Mark says, “Let me show you the swimming pool.” Mark and Sasha walk inside the mansion and walk through the living room. Standing next to the swimming pool, Mark carries Sasha on his muscular shoulder and Sasha laughs and feels very encouraged by the strength of Mark. In the swimming pool, Sasha is positioned on top of Mark while Mark swims left to right and right to left for seven minutes. Mark holds Sasha and they begin to chat about the concept of beach girl dynasty. Sasha smiles and says, “I will keep you as my partner.” Mark says, “Thank you sweetheart. I am pleased with your lovely smile and I love your personality.” Mark and Sasha kiss for at least five minutes and they enjoy the night together. Later that night, in the room that has a pool table, Sasha holds the wooden long stick while Mark stands behind her and helps her strike the ball on the pool table like mathematical thinking. After they are finished playing pool, Sasha smiles and stares at his muscular chest and golden necklace while Mark holds her hand and they kiss again for five minutes. Seven weeks later, Sasha and Mark are happily married and Mark’s bodybuilding book becomes a bestseller in the book market where his fitness earns a golden medal as the winner. Near Sainsbury’s store, Mark wears a Christmas hat and walks with confidence and meets Lucy, who stares at Mark’s golden necklace and Christmas muscles. Mark says, “Hi, I’m Mark. I’m promoting my new book. My muscles feel like lingerie muscles. Do you live around here?” Lucy says, “Yes, I live just five minutes away. I love your Christmas hat and I will read your book. Your muscles are Christmas muscles to read.” Mark says, “Thank you. I look forward to writing another book.” While Lucy leaves in the opposite direction, Mark walks towards the Costa coffee shop and uses his club card to collect more points. As a result, the employee tells him that his card has enough points to buy at least ten coffees. Mark says, “I would like to buy a latte, please.” The employee says, “Sure, it will be ready in two minutes.” Mark says, “Thank you.” Mark receives his coffee and sits at the table and reads his book that recently became a bestseller earning him many endorsement deals. After thirty minutes, Mark walks to his mansion like happy walking and goes into his large room. Sasha says, “I read your book, and it reads well. I enjoyed reading chapter seven where you share your enthusiasm for staying in muscular shape. I could feel your endurance. I love the energy of your muscles.” Mark says, “Thank you sweetheart. I’m glad you enjoyed it.” Mark kisses Sasha while Sasha lays on the bed filled with the passion of love. In his large room, bookshelves surround the bed and Sasha looks at all the books Mark has written. Sasha stares at Mark’s muscles and says, “Your room feels like a home-based library. You are a writing king.” Mark says, “Thank you sweetheart. I like to exercise the muscle in my brain. This room is a home-based library for both of us.” Sasha says, “I love this room. In my mind, your muscles are therapeutic.” Mark says, “Thank you. This room also belongs to you. By 2025, my university will be established.” Sasha says, “That is ambitious. I like the concept of creating a university in Hertfordshire.” In the kitchen, Mark and Sasha have dinner, and they talk about the investment in a happy retirement. Mark says, “Investing the product of my muscles is a great investment for us, for this home and for my bodybuilding career.” Sasha says, “I like this investment. It’s very creative and very hard-working. I like your work ethic.” Mark says, “The concept of lingerie muscles is the best approach to investing in a happy retirement and in a happy home. I feel very confident winning more bodybuilding competitions that should earn me more endorsement deals.” Sasha says, “I believe you will win at least ten bodybuilding competitions.” Mark says, “Thank you sweetheart. I love your confidence.” Sasha slightly stands and kisses Mark on the lips with passion. Then, ten months later, at the largest park on Halloween day, Mark cooks hot dogs and hamburgers on the grill and serves a lunch meal to at least fifty people in attendance. Surrounded by people with iPhones, Mark gladly shows his muscular biceps and enjoys the life of a bodybuilding star. Sasha approaches him with a smile and says, “Your muscles deserve another Oscar. You’re a star.” Mark says, “Thank you sweetheart.” While everyone enjoys another lunch meal, Mark gives his plumbing business cards to everyone. Then, everyone says, “Thank you so much for the Halloween meal.” Mark says to everyone, “You’re welcome and thanks for coming.” After everyone leaves the park by 6pm, Mark cleans the environment and throws all the rubbish in the bin like a professional cleaner. Sasha approaches Mark and asks, “Are you ready to take me home?” Mark says, “I am ready like sphagetti.” Sasha then laughs and sits on Mark’s muscular shoulder. As Sasha sits on his shoulder, Mark and Sasha hold hands and talk about life at the park. Mark says, “I really enjoy serving our local community. In the spring, I plan to host an Easter event at the park. And, in the summer, I plan to host a summer event and have another Halloween party. As a volunteer, I feel grateful giving back to my community with the concept of unity.” Sasha says, “I love your perspective. Volunteering is a great way to show support to the community.” Mark asks, “How do you feel sitting on my shoulder?” Sasha says, “I feel like a star in your muscles.” Mark says, “Thank you sweetheart. I like to carry you on my back. It feels great. Yesterday, at the gym, I burnt 1,100 calories on the cardio machine. I broke my own record as this amount became the highest amount in one hour.” Sasha says, “That’s awesome. I love your enthusiasm. It connects me to your muscles.” In the bathroom, Mark sprays an expensive perfume on his muscular biceps and triceps while Sasha kisses him with love at the park joyfully.

January 13, 2024 18:38

You must sign up or log in to submit a comment.

1 comment

Jaymi McClusky
16:34 Jan 21, 2024

Cute love story but curious, what is the connection to dry January?

Reply

Show 0 replies

Bring your short stories to life

Fuse character, story, and conflict with tools in the Reedsy Book Editor. 100% free.