0 comments

Christian Friendship Kids

Tidey-up.🙂

Tidy up.


Admit it.

Who loves to do the laundry?

Sorting.

It all out.

Lugging it here and there.

Watching the sudsy circles go round and round.

Dizzyingly so.

Never ending.


Lugging it further.

To dry out.

Without the wrinkles😊 The wrinkles that prove we are sometimes hiding behind ours, our lack of desire to take action. We tousle around.


Our dirty laundry🙃.


The same can be said for Ginger. Ginger the Gossip Monger. Front and center with the phone on speed dial—to spread the most and auspicious stories about the next person she may know who is down and out. Down on luck. Just plain down in the dumps. A method to her madness is both sadness and evil.


Ginger knows a thing or two about chumming up the friendships of those held near and dear. And is unafraid and unapologetic to apply pressure. Any pressure to ensure the dirty laundry of another stays,


Unkempt.

Divided.

Unpleasant.

And. A hundred more words and meanings which align with the such-ful meaning.


He. Demands more of us. Of our talents. Of our regard for and of others. He is not on the speed dial of our life in order to make us grovel for goodness or any other form of good that He bestows upon us, so that we in turn can bestow upon others.


He is good.

He distributes our talents accordingly. He expects us to keep a full accounting of our behaviors. So we improve of good, throw away, trash, the bad ones.


He knows how to treat everyone well.

He demands more than he gives of us charges.


Wait. What?

You heard me🙃.

Not that charge, or that charge or that charge.


You.Are His charge.

He is in charge of you, His charge.

Better get it right. Better get it good.


Better get it before it is too late.


Ginger is waiting in the wings, phone on speed dial. To knock the clothes line of clean and un wrinkled laundry right off.. One the muddied, dirty ground.


Those who hear, answer the call, are involved in the mission He received. We repay the Lord’s trust by trusting in Him. Accept the risk. Even if it feels too risky. Even if and when it feels like the only thing left to do is to put one’s life on the line.


Ginger loves drama. especially yours. And Ginger ain’t afraid to show it—Your dirty laundry. We ask, how? Fear Is the great paralyzer (pf) No matter how much walking we do to improve our gait in walking toward His gates of heaven. Walk the walk.


Fear can knock us right out from under our own feet. Ginger is waiting. Ginger is watching. Using all tools at her disposal. With a wink and a smile—and a who knows what else plan of action.


We all have talents. Utilize them wisely. In the best interest of our fellow man and fellow creatures. Especially those who cannot speak for themselves.


Jesus said, “They know not what they do. In many cases this is true. Those who air the dirty laundry of others may do so with a vengeful heart, vengeful mind.

Fear paralyzes.

Trust frees.

Us to do what is right when we do not want to. Feel we cannot not. Become too lazy to care. God trusts us to put our life on the line, because you know what?


He did.

For us.

He picks the ones who can handle the pain, come hell or high water. And walks along side them guiding them every step of the way. He seeks for us to be creative in goodness.


Bring more to the table that we feel capable of. He is there because we are here. The ultimate combo🙂.


We are His charge. His motivator. His boots on the ground person. Squander the opportunity and regrets usually abound. A start over is the plan.


He orders us to stay in order. Be the person who has control of or is responsible for someone or something. Responsible. For controlling or caring for something.


Care=Protection.

Custody=Protection.

Responsibility=Duty.


He orders us. To stay in order.

He provides us with specific instructions for a life of honesty.


Fear paralyzes.

Truth frees.


So. As the charge of His instructions.

How do you plan to handle the next step?

His plan for you?


Great question?

Or.

No brainer?

Setbacks occurs as a guide of sorts.


Similar to sorting our the dirty laundry.

The drama.

The gossip.

The made up gargantuan tales of falsehoods in order to gain the function over another’s life.


Not cool.

Never cool.

Don’t do it.


We all have the power, His power to follow and act in accordance with what is right.


He forgives us when we fail.

Over and over.

Our habitual patterns of fear oftentimes guide the steps.

Doesn’t have to be this way, because in Him all things are possible.


But. Life is seldom so neat and “tide-y”, tidy.


When it comes time to tidy up loose ends.

Take it seriously.With the seriousness due that of a servant of His.

Complete the task of today. Face the next task of tomorrow with the same attitude.


Seriousness. That in Him. All things are good.Even though it doesn’t seem like it in the most desperate of moments.


Finished.

Complete.

The past is the past.


Lessons inform. Lessons do not need to continue to drive the same old tired narrative.


Caution!

Warning!

There are many good actors out there. Still. Anxiously awaiting your downfall, along with your dirty laundry to be blown away to smithereens. The may still use any one person at their disposal.


Stay alert.

Stay acute.

Stay serious.

Stay beholden to Him. His ways. His guidance.


It never fails. Especially when we fail to see it.

He is patient. he is kind.He waits for us to,


”Get it.”

He is wonderful in this way.

Don’t squander the opportunity to tidy up.


With the brush strokes of a fine painter. Paint a new picture.In the mind’s eye. One of beautiful flowers, colors and possibilities. There are many persons willing to do whatever it takes to throw paint all over—your life, your parade.


Don’t bother with the mean ness, the facade.

You will know it when you seen it

It is and always has been a part of His plan for you.


Trust.

Risk.

Repeat.


The good cycles.

Of a life well lived.😃






November 19, 2023 14:57

You must sign up or log in to submit a comment.

0 comments

Bring your short stories to life

Fuse character, story, and conflict with tools in the Reedsy Book Editor. 100% free.