0 comments

General

Goodbye to ancestor who helped me live happily today. And thought many important stuff in my lifetime.

 Long time ago me and my sister left south korea and moved into new jersey for 1 year. At there we went school called sicore acacdemic. At the school going back through today I say goodbye sincerely to science teacher called mrs.gozabo. she was old grandmother and very humble and kind teacher who treat me and my sister very specially compare to the others. Like the Disney movie called cindella. When cindella suffer from hard day life, a fairy comes gives magic and power to go throughout. Mrs.gozabo was just like fairy from cindellar movie. First of all when I done something wrong or bad? She called me out when there is no one around. Thought me how to fix the problem or how to be good. Next she never forget give present to me and my sister on special holiday or birthday. She asked me and my sister what do you like? and what do you want?. She spare her time went store bought collection or rocks, coins for me and dolls for my sister. Not just only that she got permission from my parents and head of school. Drive me to show how good America is with her I was able to visit farm and her house and many other unknow great place. She even thought me how to carve and decorate pumpkin on Halloween. Few years later look through facebook I heard from her son that she passed away because of illness. I was very sad and was hard to say goodbye to her sincerely.

 

Few years ago when my sister went back south korea and only I moved into ny maplebrook school

There were many people who I need to say goodbye sincerely. I will name all the person who I need to say goodbye first. Mr. o conner, mr. sommervile, jeniffer Clarke. Mrs.merphy . All other friends and teachers

Mr o conner was a English teacher who was very acitive and cheerful teacher. He though me why study English is not so difficult and how can I learn English quickly and funny. He also thought me many humors that I do not know. Still today I am pleased to say goodbye to mr o conner about how good teacher you was and how helpful for you to teach me English and humor.

Mrs merphy was a brave teacher who thought me how to live independently. When I first time enter the dormitory late at night about 1 am or so. She waited outside and welcomed me. Step by step she thought me how to fold clear blanket, basic manners and many other stuffs. When I finished all study. It helped me to live there with no trouble all left years. Now it is good time to say goodbye to mrs.gozabo.

Before writing more I would like to share some poems I have written

 

Title: mrs. Gozabo

When I was afraid

When I covered from shadow

When I was blind

Mrs.gozabo you are the one

Who was an angle

Who brought me to the light side of world

Now she’s gone heaven

It is time to say goodbye

 

Mr. sommervile left me great inspiration. I was only one who play flute and piano at the school. Mr. sommervile was one who also play flute. We spend many time outside during break time play flute toghther. Like English or enland people have tea time it was very similar. Like mrs. Gozabo he was one who drive me to the outher world. With me we visit some great place. With him I went other high school musical or drama. From there I experience and learned many things. He also found some fancy or excellent restaurant and brought me there. Last before graduation he brought me to the other school. Where they build their own airplane mode. And fly. In kore model airplane is not so fancy look and does not fly long. But when I saw at amrica it fly over 10 minutes and it requires many knowledge and techs to build perpect airplane. Now it is time to say goodbye to my special teacher called mr.sommervile.

 

Jeniifer Clarke was one of my bff. And was my girlfriend for a year. Because of country difference and graduation we were separate and goodbye. Introduce her appearance like a swan she was only novel(royal family) at the school. She was 4 year older than me too. Durng spend many times with her. I ,learned how to dance like royal and also how to act like royal. She was one of angle still remember today. Now it is time to say goodbye.

 

It is not a person but I would like to say goodbye for some good and bad event.

 

Having win talent show 3years 3tmes first place in a low was a record

Going Canada gow school win talent show compete 50 state student and irish girl was a record

Suffer from snowstorm is one of most terrible experience that I never would say goodbye still today.

Also goodbye to the age of teen now I am 27 lol.

 

What else left to write story about goodbye. I still have few things to write about goodbye.

After graduate middle and high school in America I move back to korea and entered agriculture college.

 

At there I met many friends and teachers I would like also say goodbye to them.

From teachers I learned how economic and everything goes around in agriculture society. We even went netherland, france, swill, and England. I miss all great experience and sight I have seen and heard from there. There are 2 students and I still communicate and me sometimes. One of my friend called woo min soo. He is one of my best buddy and when my family visit jeju island we meet ad see my best buddy. So I could not say goodbe to woominsoo.

I learned that how important and things change before and after say goodbye to someone who is very important or mean to myself.

Goodbye has many words to write and think of

Thanks to contest writer who gave me inspiration to start writing .

June 05, 2020 04:40

You must sign up or log in to submit a comment.

0 comments

Bring your short stories to life

Fuse character, story, and conflict with tools in the Reedsy Book Editor. 100% free.