A kiss

Written in response to: End your story with a kiss at midnight.... view prompt

0 comments

Drama Holiday Romance

There was a girl, maybe 20 years old, racing through the pouring rain in the middle of the road. She unexpectedly ran into a young man. The girl didn't see the man at first, but as soon as she got close, he grabbed her and took her body. They had sex all night long. As soon as the girl opens her eyes in the morning, she is in excruciating pain, and the male is nowhere to be seen. She couldn't believe she had stripped down so low in public. She hides out in a shack and passes out after a brief escape attempt. Diya Malhotra, a Mumbai resident and single mother of a son aged 4, has been dealing with the aftermath of this event for the past five years. The company Kapoor works for employs her as a fashion designer. Mrs. Puja Kapoor hires her, but her advanced age makes her look sickly. And so, now that Mrs. Kapoor has passed away, her secretary, Miss Gina, has decided to contact Mr. Kapoor, the couple's lone child. She plans to contact the son very soon. The new boss has been the subject of widespread rumors, with employees describing him as gorgeous, dashing, etc. But Diya doesn't get on the staff's bad side since she's too busy working. Everyone in the office is staring at the new boss who just walked in, except for our heroine Diya, of course. The boss is always looking at our hero, but things are different from her point of view. He feels unappreciated because she ignores him. His longing for her intensifies gradually as the days go by. Some time afterward, Diya brings her son with her to the office. Prakash becomes upset and enraged after assuming that Diya is already married. Diya's friendship with her boss, Prakash, blossoms over the course of a few weeks, and eventually, she invites him over for dinner. Prakash politely declines, and Diya is understandably hurt, but she keeps her cool. As a result of what happened, Diya and Prakash stopped communicating with one another. In spite of this, Prakash keeps fantasizing about how much he loves her. He decided to sneak into her house one night to see whether his suspicions were accurate, but what he found left him feeling stunned and sad. Diya was a college student at the time. She was the type of carefree teen everyone loved to have around. Prakash was supposed to be Diya's next-door neighbor, but the two never crossed paths. Prakash was a playboy who brought women and girls over to his place every night. The two of her parents treat her like a princess at home because of how much they adore her. But then something happened that altered the course of her life irrevocably. Her dad had just gotten a promotion, so the house was party central. The intruders slaughtered Diya's parents in front of her and burned down the house a few hours later. They give chase, but she manages to get away; when the rain finally starts falling, she finds a stranger in the darkness, and he turns out to be Prakash. Prakash, being a typical playboy, took advantage of the situation and robbed her of her virginity. However, the next morning he realized that she was a virgin, so he left her there. However, he became obsessed with her because of her fresh taste and eventually abandoned his womanizer persona and went in pursuit of her. Diya, on the other hand, collapses in her burned-down home as soon as she learns the reality of her condition. She got pregnant after being taken to the hospital by her concerned friends and family. Diya kept the baby and relocated to a new place, but as her son became older, it became more challenging to care for him and to see Mrs. Kapoor, the woman who had offered her the position in Mumbai. So, when Diya and Prakash's son turned two, she up and moved to Mumbai with them. Once Prakash learned the truth, he made up his mind to marry Diya and take his son as his own. After realizing the truth, Diya becomes furious and decides she cannot accept Prakash as her husband because of the way he exploited her innocence. She marries someone else to get away from Prakash, but little does she know that her new husband is the same man who murdered her parents and is planning to do the same to her kid. Prakash soon becomes aware of this, and he makes up his mind to take action to safeguard his loved ones. In order to catch the man who was sleeping with their son while Diya was at work, he devised a scheme and installed a CC Tv camera in their home. Every day since then, when Prakash gets home from work and the evening sets in, he watches the recordings he recorded throughout the day and the previous night. Meanwhile, he looks into what happened back in 2005. He finally figures it all out after a lot of digging. In Diya's family, there is a blind half-cousin. The victim was raped by a thug while she was preparing meals in an outside fireplace. Because she comes from a low-income household, she has no other choice except to end her life. Her parents refused to accept it and asked for a few properties from Diya's, but they had no idea what was coming. The girl killed herself after witnessing her parents murder her brother and sister-in-law. And now they're following Diya as she runs away; having discovered the news of her pregnancy, they've dispatched a hitman in the guise of her husband, who pretends to accept her and their child. Prakash documented everything and presented it as evidence, leading to the man's arrest just before he was ready to kill Diya and her four-year-old son. Even now, Diya refuses to acknowledge Prakash as her husband. It is the eve of a new year. Everyone in the office pitches in to decorate, and soon enough the party has begun. Everyone is having a fantastic time, except Prakash, who is dead set on proposing to Diya at one of these events. Seize the moment and forcibly pull Diya out of the house to kiss her. Thus begins Diya and Prakash's courtship; they eventually grow close, Wed, and enjoy a long and happy life together. It's not uncommon for a terrible dream to serve as the prologue to a fairytale-like love story. Even though their story began with an unfortunate incident, Diya and Prakash manage to conclude on a happy note.

January 06, 2023 18:39

You must sign up or log in to submit a comment.

0 comments

RBE | We made a writing app for you (photo) | 2023-02

We made a writing app for you

Yes, you! Write. Format. Export for ebook and print. 100% free, always.