0 comments

Creative Nonfiction

He was the founder, and corporate owner of the organization. He believed in " the power of man his whole life". His 55 bazillion dollar companies , were a testimony to his talent at business, and his leadership qualities ,were an example of the power in man, and of man.


He was the leader of a world wide church. His church was almost treated like a corporation, but yet was a church. Many people loved him. He was adored by all that knew him. His faith never waivered, and he treated the church' money, the same as the man in the previous paragraph did. Made it into more money. Faith in zGod brought him to his position in the richest church in the world. Dont kid yourself, his accounting skills got him the job.


One was Satan one was Jesus.


Satan led about fifty million men on earth. Teaching them traditions, like to stay neutral at the level of press radio and film. Many of the rules they followed, prevented the men he lead from criminal activity. Some of these were things like, you could not leave the organization an inheritance and also they could not accept outside contributions. A good leader had good rules. The popes were the ten commandments. Similar? No. But just as important, to each other in a justifiable honest way to live. Worded differently but very similar for example, thou shall not covet, bear false witness, and steal. Simple solutions to keeping hard core, strong men, in check. Brilliant really.


What they discovered is that the "Jesus in this story was so humble he said" whatever your doing, to the 128 year old man, must be right. The Satan in this story said God bless you and all the Catholic church but i am a man who will believe in my power till the day I die. Love them both.


We will call the leader, of the biggest organized church in the world, Jesus in this story. Or the Pope. Please note, that the spirit that entered the people to resurrect in our return of our Lord Jesus Christ was not the Pope, that I'm aware of. But the many faces of Jesus, I'm sure, had this great mans face in it also. I wonder if before Christ the year was B.C, A.D.after death if this is S.C.C. second coming of Christ, or how about 2023C.R. Christs return.


The power of man, oh yes. The belief that we are God like, in some way. I believe that his exact words were " the collective conciousness is that the power of man is lead by me. I am my almighty. As he got older he started thinking about this " power of God thing.


Jesus, of the church, had never faltered in his power of God. In God were all things. The trees, the moon,the stars, the earth, and the eternity that is ours. The son of god and the Holy spirit which is all things good or the active force of goodness. He had fully believed, that there must be something in this order. To believe in the power of man that enabled him to lead large groups toward success. The men were as interested in the other, as the other was.


As Jesus of the church got older, he wanted to know more about this power of man thing. They booked an audience with each other. That not only enlightened them both but both of them combined managed to enlighten the entire planet earth. These turn of events, managed to bring the real spirit of Jesus christ into anyones body, mind and spirit, that asked.


The christian rock bands, that were hot, on the top play list in all christians homes managed to find the secret that we all wanted for two thousand or more years. The key to eternal life. Jesus' blood ran through thier veins, his heart beat with their hearts, He walked with them talked with them. He was beside them, under them, above them, and beside them where ever they may go. Some with the ability to have let him(-the real Jesus) into thier hearts and souls, they could actually resurrect the dead. They turned graveyards into gardens, and managed to bring at least 30 0000 of the dead back to earth into our lives. The only problem, once again Satan had won this one in a way too because, they were once again, relying on the power of man. The real Jesus could do anything. He had told them after a resurrection, my children you have found the way to life, but you have not found your way to me yet. What he means, we do not know. I would assume it had to do with love of some sort. Blessed be the people that tried. This entire life is a learning experience. Many people have seen Jesus Christ in 2022 and 2023. He has returned, and I think when the two man and Gods love become one then he will let us try it again. He needs to come and make us whole first. Cleanse us in his Holy baptism. The prostitute will become a virgin and things like that. We will all be perfect again. Then the highways into mountains, mountains back into highways again,will be rejoiced by all.


Even Satan the man, and Jesus the man, will be whole again I wonder if then the stars will come back with us too. These things are inevitable, as I already personally know them both as well. The milky way is a small trade for Christs second coming.


Well, the Pope and the 128 year old Leader of the "Hells angels motorcycle club" got thier audience with each other and it went well. They both learned that we need everyones powers, of man, and the power of God will be evermore more apparent. I know this and as we go along, in these times of trials and, the end of tribulation. Jesus we love you. Hell's Angel's, keep putting out the fires okay. The Pope even loves you. Ask for him, he will come.


THOU SHALL NOT STEAL


THOU SHALL NOT COMMIT

ADULTERY


THOU SHALL NOT COVET


THOU SHALL NOT BEAR FALSE WITNESS


THOU SHALL NOT CREATE A LIKENESS OR AN IMAGE OF EITHER ABOVE OR BELOW THE OCEAN


THOU SHALL NOT WORSHIP GRAVEN IMAGES


THOU SHALL NOT WORSHIP TALSE IDOLS


THOU SHALL WORSHIP NO GOD BEFORE ME


THOU SHALL NOT KILL


THOU SHALL REST ON THE SABBATH


Simple steps to a simple life full of the most scary, fascinating, wonderous,amazing things we have ever encountered in two thousand years. God bless S.J., J.S., and the righteous rest. Special blessings to the bride and groom that were married in Jesus' temple and made whole,for us to follow. Extra special thanks to all people who see, hear and believe, things, others do not. I couldn't have got there ( here) without you.


Madison Square gardens, Jesus you are a funny guy. ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡◇♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡◇♡♡♡♡♡♡◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡




June 14, 2023 07:10

You must sign up or log in to submit a comment.

0 comments

RBE | Illustration — We made a writing app for you | 2023-02

We made a writing app for you

Yes, you! Write. Format. Export for ebook and print. 100% free, always.